Why don’t sub 5s hangout with each other ?

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Serious. Wtf is the deal with this? The “lonely men epidemic” can be fixed if incels just hangout with each other. But even incels don’t want to hangout with other incels. They are so cucked by their desire to be normies and fit in that they can’t enjoy hanging with their comrades loool

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, m0ss26, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Serious. Wtf is the deal with this? The “lonely men epidemic” can be fixed if incels just hangout with each other. But even incels don’t want to hangout with other incels. They are so cucked by their desire to be normies and fit in that they can’t enjoy hanging with their comrades loool
sub-5s do live with their equals, why do you think the homeless guy always has a dog with him

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and vermillioncorefan
better yet, why don't we fuck each other, cure to inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, m0ss26, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
they’re annoying

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
They literally do though lol.

Look at nerd friend groups, all subhuman as fook.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, m0ss26 and Rojda Lipa
They literally do though lol.

Look at nerd friend groups, all subhuman as fook.
I haven’t seen a nerd group of friends ever after school. Never seen some nerds just chilling together at a bar or restaurant, or anywhere public. I swear this died in like 2015

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
better yet, why don't we fuck each other, cure to inceldom
Yeah but how do we decide who has to bottom. I’m not giving up my booty not matter what dawg

I haven’t seen a nerd group of friends ever after school. Never seen some nerds just chilling together at a bar or restaurant, or anywhere public. I swear this died in like 2015
They sit at home doing lan parties or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
They sit at home doing lan parties or some shit
Yeah they are shut ins now and don’t even meet up anywhere. That’s the problem. It’s probably because they all get abused in public so they have fear of going out. But they have to understand if there are like 20 of them. They won’t be fucked with that easily lmao

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
interesting topic but your wrong, to a degree lonely epidemic has to do with WOMEN and sexual access to. Because your ability to get women and the rank of women has a effect how other MEN and WOMEN see and view you. The better rank your women the higher your social status among men and women. People don't want to hang out with losers. You can easily see this when in a friend group one person has glow up or hits puberty, and leaves hes old friend group for a higher social ranked one.

true jfl

They do.
Darklooksforever