⚠️⚠️💀Why filler is not a waste of money. (My most recent transformation)

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond

Today got about 3ml of filler

The end goal should always be a permanent result, either implants or anything else, but fillers give you an instant fix to some of your bone deficiencies, the key is to have a good base to start off.
I was born with narrow gonials and with lack of undereye support.
you guys have no idea how fixing this flaws right now helped my mental health.

I can now focus on things that matter, and save money for permanent surgery.

I have to note that is crucial to go to a
certified plastic surgeon with proven experience with fillers for the best results

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Pumanator, chadferguson and 18 others
what surgeon did you went to
also what surgery will give a improvement like this one

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Artemide
Amazing results. Does filler affect surgeries? When it’s time to get surgeries and you still have filler in you how does that work?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You look better with beard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Amazing results. Does filler affect surgeries? When it’s time to get surgeries and you still have filler in you how does that work?
Is tricky, I guess you should plan things ahead, my plan is to get them dissolved and be in almost complete isolation until I get everything done

good job (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Indeed a good result. Personally, I'd never get fillers though, it may be rare but people have ended up with strokes and other complications after getting fillers (not to mention the cost of regular filler treatments)

Cost please?

What did you do to your brow area?

So you also got under eye filler? How did the surgeon inject there? Superficially with a sharp needle, or straight on the bone with blunt cannula?

Indeed a good result. Personally, I'd never get fillers though, it may be rare but people have ended up with strokes and other complications after getting fillers (not to mention the cost of regular filler treatments)
Yeah when you go to a retarded beautician foid instead a surgeon they may inject filler into your blood vessels then it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4054
Let me see the pics in a month when the fillers smush.

It looks cool but really wanna see how it's gonna change with time. With these amounts it looks like you're on ur way to join Bogdanoff twins, ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and Tallwizrd
Have you tried lash lifting? It might give u more of a PCT. ur eyes look perfectly fine but im curious how youll look. Theres some lashmaxxing guides on here

It looks cool but really wanna see how it's gonna change with time. With these amounts it looks like you're on ur way to join Bogdanoff twins, ngl
Something else happened to them I’m afraid

Have you tried lash lifting? It might give u more of a PCT. ur eyes look perfectly fine but im curious how youll look. Theres some lashmaxxing guides on here
Yeah I’m not as lean right now. Actually in my before front picture I was leaner, had vascularity all over my abs, yet my face looked boneless

So you also got under eye filler? How did the surgeon inject there? Superficially with a sharp needle, or straight on the bone with blunt cannula?
Cannula

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Yeah I’m not as lean right now. Actually in my before front picture I was leaner, had vascularity all over my abs, yet my face looked boneless
Dude u misread my comment im talking about eyelashes. You have very long lashes but they point downward. Maybe if you style them to be pointing straight forward you can reveal a more positive canthal tilt? Heres a guide https://looksmax.org/threads/eyelashmaxxing-guide.165963/

Interesting to know you were surprisingly leaner on the before tho. Always thoughtthe opposite. Thats just nuts

Bro why not get direct bone surgery or implant, personaly i will never have filler only bone surgery

Bro why not get direct bone surgery or implant, personaly i will never have filler only bone surgery
That’s very expensive in the US and not ready to commit to it right now

Fucking hell how many times are you going to spam this thread.

good result. you have a chad jaw now

• +1
Wtf is that haitstyle, looks like small strands on ur forehead

Why didn’t you get chin wing ?

• +1
nobody said it's a 'waste of money' but that you'll look like bloated shit eventually :feelskek: hard looksmin in the long term :feelsokman:

• Woah
Chin wing is $50K USD?
They don't do it in the US so you would need to travel and stay in a hotel for a significant amount of time. $15k surgery + $10k for flights and hotels so $25k total.

They don't do it in the US so you would need to travel and stay in a hotel for a significant amount of time. $15k surgery + $10k for flights and hotels so $25k total.
JFL all that for a piece of plastic for .25 PSL increase :feelshaha:

• +1
JFL all that for a piece of plastic for .25 PSL increase :feelshaha:
Chin wing uses your own bone which is why some people prefer it. A silicon implant would be $10-15k in the US. Definitely more than 0.25 PSL increase though. Closer to 0.75-1 PSL.

Chin wing uses your own bone which is why some people prefer it. A silicon implant would be $10-15k in the US. Definitely more than 0.25 PSL increase though. Closer to 0.75-1 PSL.
Doubt it unless you have the harmony & everything else in check

The question is, will impiants look as good as the fillers. They are two different procedures

Fillers are cope if you have horseface or generally no forward growth,but they can make above average everyone who is already average