Why has this Forum CHANGED recently? [EXPLANATION]

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
Have you guys wondered why the past few months have been shit?

Why Looksmax.org doesn't feel the same now?
Why does it feel like there have been a lot of newgens?

Tl;dr: It's because all these newgens are watering down this site, making it open ended and fucked. Be more specific newgens, and put effort into your threads. We don't care about your subjective views on life. Tell us objective FACTS.

For years till recently, you would talk about a specific thing. A topic/ a guide/ a theory/ a news article... and we would discuss it.
Now all of a sudden: Quality of threads have become shit. Why?
It's because people are just posting for the sake of posting now. They think they are in the centre of the spotlight. That we ought to care about them.

This site has become BORING
It doesn't feel the same.

Solution: Stop posting low quality threads

Bad Quality thread:

• Open ended, general subject matter
  • 1 or 2 Lines
  • Gives us your subjective POV. Nothing objective about this (we don't care @selfhating ethnic)
This would be fitting for a REPLY post to a thread.
======================================================================================

Let's look at another one of @selfhating ethnic's posts?

• Same style as above (nobody cares man)
======================================================================================

Let's look at some more:

• Low effort shit thread, talking about yourself (again, nobody cares @ZoomerAmerican)
  • Accompanied with a pointless, low-effort reply (that @ZoomerAmerican brought upon himself)

Guess who's made a return. @selfhating ethnic, stop posting water stuff. Nobody cares about you.
If you want information, go to a specific thread and reply to it

This one is special. Not because of the type of thread (it's ass), but because of the User.
@Willmogulater
You are a 22cel. How dare you stoop to these levels.

• Water thread
  • 1-2 Sentences
  • About you
There's been too many of these threads. There's no meat anymore. No subject matter that we can talk about.

Medium Quality thread:

Terrible thread idea, don't get me wrong... but he:
  • Explained his reasoning
  • Did not have the root of everything to be himself
  • 1-2 Paragraphs

@rape I would congratulate you for not being a complete retard, but your thread idea was shit. You get this bronze medal mate 🥉

I'm going to be honest @WishIwasChico, I didn't read a word.
But upon glance it looks like you:

• Wrote a few paragraphs
  • Used coherent logic
  • Did not make it about yourself
🥈

• Short, but still a specific topic
  • Is about looks, and less about a stranger's personal lifestory
  • Has images (Effort was involved)
@Jason Voorhees You've earnt yourself a 🥈bro

• Good Effort
  • It just doesn't contribute much
@NorwoodAscender, well done 🥈
These few threads do exist. Some meat is present. We can reply to it with contributions.
Good Quality thread:
No One Page GIF

These threads are few and far between. You'll be lucky to find one per day. Can talk about a lot. Can learn a lot.

Don't voice out whatever thought comes into your mind.
For those people who don't do this, next time you come across one of these types of threads.
Don't even bother interacting with it! :feelsree:
Don't give it any reps! :feelsping:
Or link this thread to them! :cop:

Attachments

• 1726509301003.png
    1726509301003.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, NZb6Air, Bars and 30 others
Imagine caring about this jfl

Post whatever you want don't give in to the hivemind, cucks

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, thecel, NZb6Air and 23 others
Imagine caring about this jfl

Post whatever you want don't give in to the hivemind, cucks
Yeah post bullshit about your day to day lives, in 1-2 sentences, and treat this site like therapy

Lots of OG users are logging off for this exact reason
This site serves no purpose. It is losing it's worth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Bars, Art of Pattinson and 16 others
Nigga expect me to be posting high iq threads in the off topic session 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sushifart, thecel, Bars and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Jova, psychomandible and 3 others
And I been here since 2021 just deleted my old acc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, boss8055 and 1 other person
Yeah post bullshit about your day to day lives, in 1-2 sentences, and treat this site like therapy

If that's the way it goes then 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
This the guy that bumps his shit threads 10 times in 4 milliseconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Bars, Jova and 6 others

Only OG user I care about is BrahminBoss and Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
20mg of creatine 50mg of ninacmide 4 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Bars, BeanletMogger and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
If that's the way it goes then 🤷‍♂️
What is this defeatist attitude

You see something wrong happening to the site, and you don't try to prevent it from crumbling. This site's atmosphere has changed.
It's become boring af. I've talked with a few users about this just today in PMs

They told me they are taking breaks, because this site is no longer what it was.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FUE Mogger, Kaari and 1 other person
i mean most theories of the bp has already been spoken
its just gonna be recycled water info and mfs saying _____ are ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore and Kaari
2020cel here, I'm still around. I've been in the manosphere since before the ER days.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kaari, Clark69 and 1 other person
You are talking about if there are good threads, they are those of @Rea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore, Rea and 3 others
Have you guys wondered why the past few months have been shit?

Why Looksmax.org doesn't feel the same now?
Why does it feel like there have been a lot of newgens?

Tl;dr: It's because all these newgens are watering down this site, making it open ended and fucked. Be more specific newgens, and put effort into your threads. We don't care about your subjective views on life. Tell us objective FACTS.

For years till recently, you would talk about a specific thing. A topic/ a guide/ a theory/ a news article... and we would discuss it.
Now all of a sudden: Quality of threads have become shit. Why?
It's because people are just posting for the sake of posting now. They think they are in the centre of the spotlight. That we ought to care about them.

This site has become BORING
It doesn't feel the same.

Solution: Stop posting low quality threads

Bad Quality thread:
View attachment 3175364

• Open ended, general subject matter
  • 1 or 2 Lines
  • Gives us your subjective POV. Nothing objective about this (we don't care @selfhating ethnic)
This would be fitting for a REPLY post to a thread.

Let's look at another one of @selfhating ethnic's posts?
#2View attachment 3175384

• Same style as above (nobody cares man)

Let's look at some more:
#3View attachment 3175408

• Low effort shit thread, talking about yourself (again, nobody cares @ZoomerAmerican)
  • Accompanied with a pointless, low-effort reply (that @ZoomerAmerican brought upon himself)
#4View attachment 3175409
Guess who's made a return. @selfhating ethnic, stop posting water stuff. Nobody cares about you.
If you want information, go to a specific thread and reply to it

This one is special. Not because of the type of thread (it's ass), but because of the User.
@Willmogulater
You are a 22cel. How dare you stoop to these levels.

View attachment 3175413
  • Water thread
  • 1-2 Sentences
  • About you
There's been too many of these threads. There's no meat anymore. No subject matter that we can talk about.

Medium Quality thread:
#1 View attachment 3175443

Terrible thread idea, don't get me wrong... but he:
  • Explained his reasoning
  • Did not have the root of everything to be himself
  • 1-2 Paragraphs

@rape I would congratulate you for not being a complete retard, but your thread idea was shit. You get this bronze medal mate 🥉
#2 View attachment 3175464

I'm going to be honest @WishIwasChico, I didn't read a word.
But upon glance it looks like you:

• Wrote a few paragraphs
  • Used coherent logic
  • Did not make it about yourself
🥈

#3 View attachment 3175518

• Short, but still a specific topic
  • Is about looks, and less about a stranger's personal lifestory
  • Has images (Effort was involved)
@Jason Voorhees You've earnt yourself a 🥈bro

#4View attachment 3175559
  • Good Effort
  • It just doesn't contribute much
@NorwoodAscender, well done 🥈
These few threads do exist. Some meat is present. We can reply to it with contributions.
Good Quality thread:
No One Page GIF

These threads are few and far between. You'll be lucky to find one per day. Can talk about a lot. Can learn a lot.

Don't voice out whatever thought comes into your mind.
For those people who don't do this, next time you come across one of these types of threads.
Don't even bother interacting with it! :feelsree:
Don't give it any reps! :feelsping:
Or link this thread to them! :cop:
It’s offtopic it’s meant to be shitposts and random bs just go to the other threads if you want good shit this isn’t quora

• +1
2020cel here, I'm still around. I've been in the manosphere since before the ER days.
You can tell the difference right?

Before there were higher effort threads. But not only that, there were not low effort

In the past 2 or so months, there's been a massive increase in low effort threads

• +1

:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and greycel
It’s offtopic it’s meant to be shitposts and random bs just go to the other threads if you want good shit this isn’t quora
You don't understand Julycel

Offtopic wasn't like this.

• +1
Joined Aug 6, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Kaari
You can tell the difference right?
Yeah. The IQ of the manosphere used to be around 110 to 115 during the mid to late MGTOW era. Post 2020, it's now in the double digits.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, scrunchables and Kaari
Where are my threads?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, Kaari and 2 others
Say no more, just wait a few weeks and you will have your wish 🤫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and Kaari
Past few months? More like past 2 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, AhappyPill4u and 3 others
i agree but i think the main reason theres so much low effort is because majority of the good users around a few months ago are no longer active
when i was a greycel this forum had so so much better posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, greycel and 2 others
What is this defeatist attitude

You see something wrong happening to the site, and you don't try to prevent it from crumbling. This site's atmosphere has changed.
It's become boring af. I've talked with a few users about this just today in PMs

They told me they are taking breaks, because this site is no longer what it was.
And whether you like it or not these posts and users are still rewarded.

It's not a defeatist attitude if I disagree with you btw, I just think it's funny that we pretend liek this is some sort of revolution that we have start, ranking quality of the threads was cagefuel too.

This site cares more about traffic, not quality. .is and .net doesn't have this problem because they don't interacted with shitty users, enforce the community atmosphere and most importantly doesn't have a emphasised rep system.

• +1
  • JFL
It'll only go downhill from here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
You don't understand Julycel

Offtopic wasn't like this.
I joined before you this is my second account

This is why so many old users hate 2023cels, you literally joined last year. It’s like 6 yr olds bullying 5 yr olds for being little

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, Kaari and 1 other person
Before there were higher effort threads. But not only that, there were not low effort
Yes, indeed. I used make a lot of high quality posts but I don't want normies knowing what I know so I shit post and vent a lot now a days.

• +1
  • JFL
And whether you like it or not these posts and users are still rewarded.

It's not a defeatist attitude if I disagree with you btw, I just think it's funny that we pretend liek this is some sort of revolution that we have start, ranking quality of the threads was cagefuel too.

This site cares more about traffic, not quality. .is and .net doesn't have this problem because they don't interacted with shitty users, enforce the community atmosphere and most importantly doesn't have a emphasised rep system.
Exactly, which was why I mentioned at the end that if we as a community reward/punish activities, rather than turn a blind eye/ encourage them, we can bring about change

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
RIP @BrahminBoss @Mister Fuwury @manchild @hormonetherapy @Manletmachine @Rick212

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, alurmo and 2 others
i agree but i think the main reason theres so much low effort is because majority of the good users around a few months ago are no longer active
when i was a greycel this forum had so so much better posts
What kind of posts do you consider “better”

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, 14vic and 1 other person
No one cares nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Exactly, which was why I mentioned at the end that if we as a community reward/punish activities, rather than turn a blind eye/ encourage them, we can bring about change
That's fucking cringe no offence and your proposed change is to basically weed out posters that don't fit your ideal atmosphere?

Not an ideal solution, it would just exacerbate the unique problem with this site compared to other forums in the sphere.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
What kind of posts do you consider “better”
informative and or useful
high iq and stuff that actually makes you think about stuff now its pure shit posting
people always used to shitpost but it was actually funny back then now
people just fucking spam naked women in offtopic now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, greycel and 2 others
informative and or useful
high iq and stuff that actually makes you think about stuff now its pure shit posting
people always used to shitpost but it was actually funny back then now
people just fucking spam naked women in offtopic now
You wouldn’t consider my posts good?

• +1
  • JFL
Joined Aug 6, 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
You wouldn’t consider my posts good?
i never mentioned you bhai
i think you are one of the good posters im saying a general community the quality of posts and amount of good or funny posts have gone down

• +1
  • JFL
Tf are u laughing at, I asked a question.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
i never mentioned you bhai
i think you are one of the good posters im saying a general community the quality of posts and amount of good or funny posts have gone down
Yh agree

I wasn’t phrasing the question in the sense of assuming you think my posts aren’t HQ, it was just a question asking if you think they are good? Maybe it was worded wrong or smth idk but a bit too subjective to understand Ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Yh agree

I wasn’t phrasing the question in the sense of assuming you think my posts aren’t HQ, it was just a question asking if you think they are good? Maybe it was worded wrong or smth idk but a bit too subjective to understand Ngl
you dont post threads very often from what i see but when you properly post a thread usually it is very good and theres a few threads of urs im excited to read when they come out same with @greycel but this nigga posts once a blue moon

• JFL
  • +1
That's fucking cringe no offence and your proposed change is to basically weed out posters that don't fit your ideal atmosphere?
Holy shit, wow I didn't expect this from you
You think it's cringe to ask other people using the same site/ a shared hobby, to change their approach rather than being tards following the same drone like mentality?

And it is not my ideal atmosphere
It improves it for everybody who doesn't have a fried Tiktok brain
It is generally agreed to be of higher worth, even from an objective standpoint you can see it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You joined the exact same day 💀💀💀💀

The iq of these “people” holy shit
I wasn't being serious

But you obviously wouldn't know that you dumb 2024cel cunt

• +1
  • JFL
so basically we should report "low-effort" threads or smt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person
you dont post threads very often from what i see but when you properly post a thread usually it is very good and theres a few threads of urs im excited to read when they come out same with @greycel but this nigga posts once a blue moon
Fr lol, he needs to post more I actually benefit a lot from them, even if I disagree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, axttt_ and 1 other person