Why haven’t you started your own business yet?

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Sell china made shit to normie retards for 1000% markup.

sell shit on ebay, find something that interests you and start buying low and selling for profit on ebay, i sometimes hit yard sales, flea markets and resell on ebay or any other market place.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, chaddyboi66, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others
examples of things you can resell with profit?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and fvolkek

What the hell do you want to do?

I just made around $6000 this weekend selling crap on Amazon. Soon I’m starting my own landscaping business. One day I’ll have a couple coffee shops.

Do whatever you want, white man.

i'm making more money than PhD college degree fags. Don't even start my day until around 2:00pm, actually work maybe 15 hours a week. Feels good man

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx, ElySioNs, metagross and 19 others
View attachment 1283458
What the hell do you want to do?

I just made around $6000 this weekend selling crap on Amazon. Soon I’m starting my own landscaping business. One day I’ll have a couple coffee shops.

Do whatever you want, white man.

i'm making more money than PhD college degree fags. Don't even start my day until around 2:00pm, actually work maybe 15 hours a week. Feels good man

View attachment 1283453
Where you sell
What you sell?

where you buy what you sell?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
market is already flooded with chinese shit tbh how are you supposed to get into that nowadays

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
WOWZERS! bery motivational!

Just dropship bro :soy:.
i don't dropship anymore,
you have to find a real niche to do that today, to much competition.
I buy and ship everything myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, Looks234, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
market is already flooded with chinese shit tbh how are you supposed to get into that nowadays
Look for stuff that is not as popular, like welding equipment ect....

just think and be creative.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ifyouwannabemylover
Where you sell
What you sell?

where you buy what you sell?
i sell everywhere.
obviously not going to tell you what, or where other than from china.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
i sell everywhere.
obviously not going to tell you what, or where other than from china.
where do you store all your stuff? at home? and how much space does it take?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
check Chinese shops if I can find anything that's not easily available where you live, and then throw a couple hundred at stock and see if u can get it sold.

Buy any chinese/somewhere else cheap low value stuff on ebay or other sites - normally items from there are listed as taking 2-3 weeks. Sell it in your own country at x3 the price and because people can have it in a couple of days rather than weeks they buy from you

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, JizzFarmer, lasthope and 1 other person
Just dropship bro :soy:.
sadly, an oversatured market. look for something that's not available in every 2nd store. even if it seems super niche, better to have a small niche with no competition than a huge market with tons of competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 11388, .👽. and 1 other person
I meet a guy who sells vaxx cards, $10 each
super illegal.
but he made $60,000 in two months.
He started by using his home printer, and lamenting them using his schools machine.
He spent all day online trying to sell on anti-vax social media pages on FB and IG, youtube, gab, bitchute comment section spamming.
He is super paranoid now, but bought two new cars like a retard.
Also i'm telling you not to do this, he will probably be arrested within the year.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6695 and 6 others
Sell china made shit to normie retards for 1000% markup.

sell shit on ebay, find something that interests you and start buying low and selling for profit on ebay, i sometimes hit yard sales, flea markets and resell on ebay or any other market place.

View attachment 1283451
cant find demand, almost everyone doing online selling this days, like how can you get customer

so much how stuff do you usually have at a time
my room is stuffed bro.

I buy Chinese crap (good, clean crap) and list it for 600%
I have freed myself from my wagecage, and it's EXHILARATING!

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 6695, Atem Rah and 2 others
cant find demand, almost everyone doing online selling this days, like how can you get customer
Look for niche things that are not as popular with you. just expand your mind and start looking, ask yourself what do other people like and want? so many opportunities.

No need to wait, the market is ripe for profit especially during this plandemic.

It takes $400 and a couple days to start your own LLC. You also get a tax write off on every purchase, and everything you do in the stock market.

Every white man should have his own LLC established

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
some people spend years finding their niche. It's all about trial and error. I started off with yard and estate sale flipping, but that dries up real quick. Search AliExpress and Alibaba for wholesale shit and find something that isn't saturated. Good luck

I made 400 dollars today in 2 hours!

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403, Amexmaxx and 2 others
OP is shilling for a jew scam

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, chaddyboi66, evap0 and 4 others
also forgot to mention, boomers will pay premium for something handmade that has a certain look to it. If I could get custom orders then I bet things would turn out really well

try etsy if you are good with you hands. or can lie and pass shit off as handmade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
can u share where do u buy the stuff from china ?

• +1
Reactions: RICO
also forgot to mention, boomers will pay premium for something handmade that has a certain look to it. If I could get custom orders then I bet things would turn out really well

try etsy if you are good with you hands. or can lie and pass shit off as handmade.
As tips for online selling I'd say try to diversify as soon as you have one niche occupied, say you have 10 dildo's now do gardening tools, so you don't just have the one niche

Also I see building actual stuff as a better business than resale, since you are actually making stuff and are not bound by producer quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6403, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person
my room is stuffed bro.
View attachment 1283502
I buy Chinese crap (good, clean crap) and list it for 600%
I have freed myself from my wagecage, and it's EXHILARATING!
how do you resell at 600% when others can buy from the same source you bought from?

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
can u share where do u buy the stuff from china ?
Drive around locally and take note of all the businesses, when you get home find out which ones don’t have an online presence at all, make a list of all the ones like that, then contact them about having you sell their merchandise online

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Drive around locally and take note of all the businesses, when you get home find out which ones don’t have an online presence at all, make a list of all the ones like that, then contact them about having you sell their merchandise online
So you Build also selling Websites etc.?
Not only selling on eBay?

• +1
Flea Markets and collectibles is the highest profits I know of.

Go Look up 90's Anime T-Shirts. No one knows on this of the common man. Super Hero shirts... find that nitche.

use youtube, just be careful of the hundreds if not thousands of get rich quick schemes, dropshipping "courses" and FBA "academys". be super careful who you go to for training and be even more careful about which business model you sink your cash into. there's probably more people online selling courses on how to make money and only making their money that way than there are people actually just making money.

49k total revenue over the last 12 months from 3D printing cosplay stuff. Not bad for a side hustle, all of my equipment was paid for by the customers, I'm cash flow positive.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
do you ship worldwide or only america

mirin
this white man thinks yidish

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
i tought chinese ppl already doing this stuff on others countries

what site are u making more money ebay or amazon?

Only a part of my sells comes from handmade stuff, most still comes from selling Chinese stuff at inflated prices. I do really enjoy making things thou.

Look at this gay “floating” bedframe i made
It cost about 120 in supplies during the height of lumber prices, so it’s really only like 80-100 in materials now.
It took me 4-6 hours total with staining included, and i could probably sell it for 400-680 dollars.

i can make benches, shelves, tables, etc

next time i will at least run those thru a table saw or jointer, or route those edges. it's common lumber and it *looks* like common lumber.

as you get better at woodworking, you'll find how to make stuff out of common lumber and it not look like it. then you'll be real good. also learn real joinery, not just screwing stuff together.

if you can make a bridle joint or a big ass mortise and tenon for a 6x6 timber frame in some fancy ass rich person's house for a "farmhouse" piece, you can make a SHITTON of money. find some old barns on vacant land and either track down the land owner or it's literally falling apart just fucking go *steal the wood*.

yes, the nasty ass old wood as long as there's no rot is what they want. you don't even need complex joints like scarf joints and shit, just bridles and mortis and tenon. that's it. and those joints hold way more weight than using pocket screws.

I also might start a pressure washing business and eventually open a gym or two
I'm currently studying CS and have scholarship so i'm also actively getting paid to go to school, so I may focus on that before the gym idea
I could have a decent gym for like maybe 10-20k and then slowly add to it as I get more members.
We'll see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
i tought chinese ppl already doing this stuff on others countries
what site are u making more money ebay or amazon?
yes, Chinese control most of the trade. you can still get in if you find a gem.
I sell everywhere. also have my own website.

Also i forgot to mention I run adds where Chinese sellers are more scarce, like facebook.

Ebay does seal the deal. FB and other places people dick around and you spend time with messaging and posting.

I still do very well compared to the world for sure. But it eats up a lot of time. And then you want to expand, but as noted who do you trust.

why not gangbanging drugdealing? or join the illuminati

A friend of mine is selling health stuff like massage guns and posture corrector on his online shop. He is running google ads and good seo. I see him packing a lot of packages every day. So i guess he makes good money.

Another friend of mine has a online marketing agency and cold calls small businesses everyday to make google ads or social media ads for them. Also looks like he makes good money.

• +1
why not gangbanging drugdealing? or join the illuminati
Typical black/mulatto/islander/Arab shitskin reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and RICO
Good thread.

• +1
OP is probably a JEW trying to ruin young white incels!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and RICO
Sounds waaayyy to good to be true.

I lost 5k+€ on dropshipping due to Unprofitable Fb/IG Ads

Yes i optimised everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 3828 and RICO
sadly, an oversatured market. look for something that's not available in every 2nd store. even if it seems super niche, better to have a small niche with no competition than a huge market with tons of competition.
Not really, depends on the country and niche.

• +1