Why height is law for IOIs, EXPLAINED

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
So u should know by now height is law. But let me explain why to back it back. Even though foids blatantly admitting to it should be enough… but anyway.

Me being taller than every foid ever. So tall that on average a foids head is slightly below my pecs. This actually gives a really easy way for a foid to give me an IOI. So many foids do this to me, they walk past me but they do it really close to me so their heads gently ‘go under’ my shoulders. Now they don’t actually GO under my shoulders, but it’s like an illusion. And it the moment it feels like that’s the way a foid tells me ‘you’re tall’. Only tall niggas will relate

Anyway, IOIs are mostly gained by giving an opportunity to a foid to compliment or mirin u somehow. Another example is muscles, obv muscles = IOIs especially at the beach. Bc foids will try and shmudge past u for example to make contact with ur muscles.

This is how u get IOIs, u need to let the foid give them to u in the first place.

So that’s why being tall is law. Foids will try and get close to u to feel small. They like that shit a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arditi, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 11 others
watER

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, bloomercel and Rimaxtis
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and LooksOrDeath
tbh I assume that OP and @heightislife198 are the same person jfl they're talking all the time about muh dick muh height OKAY FACELESS UGLY BITCHES WE UNDERSTOOD!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, ascension, bloomercel and 12 others
And then they get close to my deek and they feel like King Kong

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, rooman, ROTTING and 8 others
tbh I assume that OP and @heightislife198 are the same person jfl they're talking all the time about muh dick muh height OKAY FACELESS UGLY BITCHES WE UNDERSTOOD!!!
Lol at think being tall causes anything to ur face. Facially I’m average like everyone else, and I’ll mog after surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and hopecel
So u should know by now height is law. But let me explain why to back it back. Even though foids blatantly admitting to it should be enough… but anyway.

Me being taller than every foid ever. So tall that on average a foids head is slightly below my pecs. This actually gives a really easy way for a foid to give me an IOI. So many foids do this to me, they walk past me but they do it really close to me so their heads gently ‘go under’ my shoulders. Now they don’t actually GO under my shoulders, but it’s like an illusion. And it the moment it feels like that’s the way a foid tells me ‘you’re tall’. Only tall niggas will relate

Anyway, IOIs are mostly gained by giving an opportunity to a foid to compliment or mirin u somehow. Another example is muscles, obv muscles = IOIs especially at the beach. Bc foids will try and shmudge past u for example to make contact with ur muscles.

This is how u get IOIs, u need to let the foid give them to u in the first place.

So that’s why being tall is law. Foids will try and get close to u to feel small. They like that shit a lot.
Is agree tbh foids sometimes walk by close but I feel it’s cope I’m not that tall tho I’m like 6’1 barefoot and wear lifts for 6’2 but decent for ethnic tho

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Is agree tbh foids sometimes walk by close but I feel it’s cope I’m not that tall tho I’m like 6’1 barefoot and wear lifts for 6’2 but decent for ethnic tho
Might be subtle for u then. For me I’ve literally been told by my normie friend that foids stare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Might be subtle for u then. For me I’ve literally been told by my normie friend that foids stare
My height is kinda tall but not actually tall like I’ve been told by some short foids that I’m tall before tall to foids shorter than 5’3

• +1
I’m short and I get iois

Tho probably not as much as I would tall but even a taller girl is into me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, weebcel, Deleted member 20179 and 5 others
T
Then I am also OP.

HEIGHT >>> FACE

hanging episode 9 GIF

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, hopecel and 3 others
I’m short and I get iois

Tho probably not as much as I would tall but even a taller girl is into me
Ur 5’10 not ‘short’. Also ur frame is good too. I’ve mentioned muscles in the thread but obv that includes frame. So yeah makes sense, ur above average for sure even facially

• +1
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7, LowTrust and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, rooman, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
My friend also said to me once "girls look at you motherfucker"

Im 6'3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
If foids wanna feel small so bad why they weigh 200lbs

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben, bloomercel, Xerryx and 13 others
Can’t relate kms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and Reformed

>IOIs
>.org user
Ok3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruben, bloomercel, Bushman and 5 others
Meh, not that important. Those IOIs you describe are very weak. I am short there isn't one day when I don't get obvious IOI. And I mean a chick starring at you for 30 secs to a minute, smiling, following you in the gym, brushing against you when she pass by, not this schizo shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, rooman and 3 others
@Reformed epic win is when u got IOIs in the tram/very narrow areas

The IOIs are obvious and it's not tale

• +1
Meh, not that important. Those IOIs you describe are very weak. I am short there isn't one day when I don't get obvious IOI. And I mean a chick starring at you for 30 secs to a minute, smiling, following you in the gym, brushing against you when she pass by, not this schizo shit
‘Schizo shit’ u get the same shit as me. But fair enough height and face rating?

@Reformed epic win is when u got IOIs in the tram/very narrow areas

The IOIs are obvious and it's not tale
I can see the pain in the manlets eyes when they have to be near me in small area

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24789

Cope. Most slayers are in the 6" to 6'4" bracket.

• JFL
  • +1
‘Schizo shit’ u get the same shit as me. But fair enough height and face rating?
I thought you meant that when chicks walk under you it is an IOI or something but if you get the same stuff then no schizo shit.

Extremely short, but my face is prolly good. I don't know my rating and I don't want to be rated, I am only here for tips and socializing. I've had 2 jbs run after me in public (2 times more than 99% of dudes), and people often think I am famous or a famous tiktoker. So I am content with my face

• Woah
  • +1
Cope. Most slayers are in the 6" to 6'4" bracket.
Did u read my post
thought you meant that when chicks walk under you it is an IOI
It is. I’m telling u wouldn’t get it . It’s very obvious. It’s like when a girl looks at u and u know it was IOI type shit. And I get that very often it’s confirmed at this point

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Extremely short, but my face is prolly good. I don't know my rating and I don't want to be rated, I am only here for tips and socializing. I've had 2 jbs run after me in public (2 times more than 99% of dudes), and people often think I am famous or a famous tiktoker. So I am content with my face
K thats Like chadlite - chad treatement. Good on u

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Icon
I thought you meant that when chicks walk under you it is an IOI or something but if you get the same stuff then no schizo shit.

post is right, its because height is easy to comment on

way more awkward for her to compliment his jawline or nose for example in a social setting

• +1
Did u read my post
You all cope with something. Muh dick, muh height, muh race, muh this, muh that. Some of ya need to stop the coping. If you are above 5'10" you are fine. I am 6'3" myself so don't come with that manelt tears shit at me.

• JFL
You all cope with something. Muh dick, muh height, muh race, muh this, muh that. Some of ya need to stop the coping. If you are above 5'10" you are fine. I am 6'3" myself so don't come with that manelt tears shit at me.
Nigga u did not read the post :lul: :lul: . Literally the opposite

Did u read my post

It is. I’m telling u wouldn’t get it . It’s very obvious. It’s like when a girl looks at u and u know it was IOI type shit. And I get that very often it’s confirmed at this point
If you explain it like this then I get you since I know what feeling you are talking about. I guess manlet here wouldnt' get i xd

• +1
Nigga u did not read the post :lul: :lul: . Literally the opposite
I read half of it. To be honest at this point when I see height I always think it's either some coping mantlet or @heightislife198

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Reformed
Time to get 12 inch lifts over

How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LowTrust
how often do you get complimented for your height

post is right, its because height is easy to comment on

way more awkward for her to compliment his jawline or nose for example in a social setting
I understand. I must be the only short dude in this entire forum that doesn't find my height a problem in dating then. I just want short attractive ppl to understand it isn't that big a deal

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
height slightly more important than face IRL, but online face is king
Even irl its King but king start at chadlite and at least 5'10 (average zoomer height). Its rare to find a chadlite with a decent height

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
True.

Until women start using the height-filter :feelsrope:
That doesn't make sense, height is the first thing you get rejected on dating apps, hence I don't use them. While in real life it is a world of difference for me

• +1
That doesn't make sense, height is the first thing you get rejected on dating apps, hence I don't use them. While in real life it is a world of difference for me
How tall are u

K thats Like chadlite - chad treatement. Good on u
I am confident I could be at least a low-mid tier model if I was taller. I always say to my self god has made me short because life would be too easy (cope I know and I don't believe in god) I also attract women that are so much taller than me that the first thing people would question if they saw us together is the sexual dynamics of that relationship xd Most IOIs are from women in my height range though or a bit over, but it does happen. All in all my life is enjoyable :)

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Rizzler
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I am not tall, I am extremely short. If I said how short I am you guys would think I am lying about the IOIs xd
I have a chad friend facially, really gl but 5'6 and he doesn't get much iois

However, he always had very hot gfs and on OLD he succed

Height is extremely important irl. Look who the majority of hot girls are with, tall normies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, T50 Mogger, BigBoy and 2 others
I have a chad friend facially, really gl but 5'6 and he doesn't get much iois

However, he always had very hot gfs and on OLD he succed

I am around that range in height. If he is chad weird that he doesn't get much IOIs. How do you even measure it? The IOIs I get makes my friends awkward or other dudes stop talking to me and walk away.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I am around that range in height. If he is chad weird that he doesn't get much IOIs. How do you even measure it? The IOIs I get makes my friends awkward or other dudes stop talking to me and walk away.
Are your friends taller than you? when i was outside with him i didn't noticed any IOIs, maybe 3 at most
I measure it on prolonged eyes contact / smile + touching hair etc , not very difficult to notice that .

My cousin low chad 6'4 receives IOIs to make me depressed on the other side of the boat, same for a tyronelite I know who is 6'2

• +1

How tall r u