Why i feel like a creep when i walk behind a woman

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
When i walk somewhere if there is some woman in front i start to feel creepy so i decide to overtake her by walking fast but end up looking creepy mofo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Pikabro and 3 others
When i walk somewhere if there is some woman in front i start to feel creepy so i decide to overtake her by walking fast but end up looking creepy mofo
Just keep the same pace as her, if she goes faster - accelerate, if she slows down - do the same, if she stops - stop too. If she looks like she's about to freak out, just say to her: "I'm not gonna hurt you!".
stalking-rex.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, WayneBraaaah, BrahminBoss and 5 others
the worst is when you’re on an escalator that’s going up in a mall, the woman is a step or two ahead of you on the escalator, and right in front of you, all you could see for a minute straight is the woman’s bum

i have to pull out my phone and pretend to be on my phone in such scenarios to avoid being snitched on by some cuck on the escalator going down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, shalomnigga, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
the worst is when you’re on an escalator that’s going up in a mall, the woman is a step or two ahead of you on the escalator, and right in front of you, all you could see for a minute straight is the woman’s bum

i have to pull out my phone and pretend to be on my phone in such scenarios to avoid being snitched on by some cuck on the escalator going down
Just walk fast to get in front of her...

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, gribsufer1, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Same so she won't think I'm looking at her ass

If the foid has a nice ass, I would record it.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

Well, following a woman around you don't know might come off as creepy. Sitting outside her home on your bicycle may also come off as creepy. Watching her through her window and calling her, "I like the blue dress better." That too might be a little creepy.

gay thread

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga