Why IIFYM will not get you lean.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
If it fits your macros is a diet that is far too good to be true. The whole principle of IIFYM is this. The choice of food does not matter as long as your in a calorie deficit. There's only a very small sliver of truth here. You do have to eat less to lose fat.

But why won't if it fits your macros work?

For starters, it's a diet plan designed by drug users. They get away with this due to hgh and roids heavily altering nutrition partitioning. It also stops you from developing proper nutritional habits. Essentially IIFYM is a excuse to eat carbs from very bad sources that heavily fuck your insulin levels.

@Gaia262 it's excessive bad carbs, bullshit like IIFYM, bpa, and processed garbage carbs that make people fat. Also bad advice like high carb high protein diets that only work for roid monkeys.

If you want protein and carbs, eat a can of beans that's bpa free as those are much better on blood sugars and don't have degenerate toxins.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Prettyboy and Deleted member 14160
it's all about calorie density

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You cannot really lose fat without keeping your blood sugar low most of the time during the day (for which ketosis is kind of needed)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Slayercel, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I eat a tub of ice cream per day and lose weight doing so

Cope, in times of dieting i can eat sugar and still burn fat. CICO is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
I never said counting calories doesn't work, just iifym is a shit diet.
Maybe I am missing something.

Iifym is whatever macros u set. So in my case when I cut its 180g protein, 85g carb, 85g fat.

Why does that not get u lean? The calories in are in deficit with that, blood sugar SHOULD be low on 85g carbs unless your a 5yr old with a sweet tooth, so what wrong?

Are you just saying that the quality of food matters? Like a veggie salad with some carrots, peas, and maybe some wild rice is a better carb source than a mars bar?

Maybe I am missing something.

Iifym is whatever macros u set. So in my case when I cut its 180g protein, 85g carb, 85g fat.

Why does that not get u lean? The calories in are in deficit with that, blood sugar SHOULD be low on 85g carbs unless your a 5yr old with a sweet tooth, so what wrong?

Are you just saying that the quality of food matters? Like a veggie salad with some carrots, peas, and maybe some wild rice is a better carb source than a mars bar?
I'm trying to say most people use IIFYM as an excuse to eat carbs from very bad sources, like cookies, pop tarts.

Trash processed carbs that spike your insulin definitely are the biggest issue with gaining fat. I would think at the same calorie deficit a lower carb diet or at least one that avoids the worst carbs would work quicker because you are keeping the insulin down. They love saying its just the calories that matter but its obvious some things you eat promote weight gain more than other things even at the same amount of calories.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
IFFYM is bullshit

People who promote this kind of diet already have genetic to be lean so for them it doesn't change shit cuz they have insulin resistence

I tried 2 bulk with same amount calories , one was healthy diet one was like 75% dirty carb. With healthy diet i stay somehow lean , wit the IFFYM bullshit i literally gain fat every week and can see it in mirror

Even on steroid its cope to do IFFYM, eating 5-10% of bad carb is the maximum above that u will dirty bulk

IFFYM is bullshit

People who promote this kind of diet already have genetic to be lean so for them it doesn't change shit cuz they have insulin resistence

I tried 2 bulk with same amount calories , one was healthy diet one was like 75% dirty carb. With healthy diet i stay somehow lean , wit the IFFYM bullshit i literally gain fat every week and can see it in mirror

Even on steroid its cope to do IFFYM, eating 5-10% of bad carb is the maximum above that u will dirty bulk
Most people who do IIFYM take drugs. Kevin Levrone admitted to winning bodybuilding shows eating nothing but junk food.

You are full of shit and this thread is garbage

You cannot really lose fat without keeping your blood sugar low most of the time during the day (for which ketosis is kind of needed)
Do ypu need to be in ketosis? Or can around 100g or less of carbs be a good beginner diet for guys who wanna go low carb