Why is human nature so fucked

Zoraaaa

Zoraaaa

Iron
Why do i have to try to look good why do i have to act nt why cant i just do the stuff i want to do why cant a girl just be acttracted to me why do i have to consider killing myself because of my looks?

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51465 and med
Just be Chad bro

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Genetic fitness. Darwinism. Evolution. That's the reason why some snake venoms are designed to kill within 3 seconds for otherwise the prey bird could fly away and the snake would starve to death. And so on

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, dopaminebeyondfried and med
Why do i have to try to look good why do i have to act nt why cant i just do the stuff i want to do why cant a girl just be acttracted to me why do i have to consider killing myself because of my looks?
You need to figure it out yourself. Take time and think if you want to looksmax go ahead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
looks don't matter anyways

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and backtothesewers
Send ur face in pms or cope
for the sake of ending your useless existence, send your face and I'll create a mog battle thread

• JFL
Send ur face in pms or cope
imagine paying for VIP on an incel website jfl, cucked for your money by 3 subhuman indian incel admins

• JFL
imagine paying for VIP on an incel website jfl, cucked for your money by 3 subhuman indian incel admins
Anyways you objectively look better than me I’ll admit , how tall are you

• +1
Why are you on this forum? Anti aging routine is enough for you
I get brutally charismamogged and heightmogged by MTN’s all the time, I end up slaying their bitches in the end and they just end up jestering but it’s still fucking with my head that foids are talking with MTN’s and find them interesting while the only thing I get is “muhh you’re so handsome muhh, most handsome guy I fucked” and 0 interactions or sense of approval and appreciation, at parties I’m interesting at first but non NTness just leads me to drunk sex and in the morning I get 0 texts and these notfuckedinthehead HTN’s get 100s of dms and girls actually care for them and have real desire to be with them

I’m here because I wanna ascend to complete unmogability so that no matter how charismatic and tall someone is, I can still be the center of attention at all times

Also constantly trying to NTmax with no success

• +1
I get brutally charismamogged and heightmogged by MTN’s all the time, I end up slaying their bitches in the end and they just end up jestering but it’s still fucking with my head that foids are talking with MTN’s and find them interesting while the only thing I get is “muhh you’re so handsome muhh, most handsome guy I fucked” and 0 interactions or sense of approval and appreciation, at parties I’m interesting at first but non NTness just leads me to drunk sex and in the morning I get 0 texts and these notfuckedinthehead HTN’s get 100s of dms and girls actually care for them and have real desire to be with them

I’m here because I wanna ascend to complete unmogability so that no matter how charismatic and tall someone is, I can still be the center of attention at all times

Also constantly trying to NTmax with no success
NT pill destroyed my life aswell, could you rate me? It’s on the rating section