Why is Meeks considered black and Adriana Lima isn't?

She’s mixed not black Indian or white an entirely different race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
@Colvin76 are they black?

Nose, is what makes Meeks look 25% black and 75% white to me.

And Lima Looks to me like Latin,. I would not consider her black.
SHe has a very small nose. Usually black genes have wider noses, that;s why I never would had guessed her black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ProAcktiv
I know she's not 100% black, what I'm saying is that she doesn't look white either. And it's hypocritical to call meeks black and adriana white.

Meeks looks a lot more mixed than Lima. But both would never pass for black

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and kuroro
Meeks looks a lot more mixed than Lima. But both would never pass for black
Where are you from? Meek definitely looks black to American police lol
4B43BB39 6B19 46A2 82B1 3374D534CD92

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Chadeep, doll and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4464
Where are you from? Meek definitely looks black to American police lol View attachment 566167
It wasn't because he was ''black'', but because he was part of a large criminal organization, you fucking dumb shit. You're the lowest IQ user in the forum by massive lead.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, Chadeep, hebbewem and 4 others
when I first saw meeks mugshot I thought he is a tanned white dude, blacks are coping hard trying to claim him because his facial features are mostly white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, hebbewem and doll
ion care what he looks like to American police, if you’re telling me these two look like the exact same race you need to kys

View attachment 566170View attachment 566171
you do realise light skinned blacks exist right? especially in america and africa. there is no white person with features like meeks except blue eyes. he has a negroid nose, lips, robust wide and short ethnic skull, low hairline.

lima looks like an ethnic white JFL @ the denial of this.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep and ProAcktiv
you do realise light skinned blacks exist right? especially in america and africa..

Light skins = mixed. When we talk about blacks we mean Bantu

there is no white person with features like meeks except blue eyes. he has a negroid nose, lips, robust wide and short ethnic skull, low hairline.

69F2D84C 1608 46AF 94EF 5E04DFDE4627

FEDA104E A4C2 48E0 99C6 DDA44BE90210

44168CA1 75C6 4FA5 9750 5AEB0A751CE1

If you genuinely believe Meeks can pass as a full black man you are beyond retarded

lima looks like an ethnic white JFL @ the denial of this.

112FB786 4531 4303 88CE 18EC65E9529F
D619ED64 2AA8 47B1 977F C813EA5BCA25
9DB8792A 1D70 4A07 AF77 42DBCFDDD6A4

62B692B5 EDF6 41BB B9F5 C1484426F8D7
6DC64E62 8545 4D5C A988 5AB843026BC7
3A228925 B36F 467B 9A67 EB1239033D5B

Utter retard

Light skins = mixed. When we talk about blacks we mean Bantu

View attachment 566474
View attachment 566468
View attachment 566470

If you genuinely believe Meeks can pass as a full black man you are beyond retarded

View attachment 566476View attachment 566477View attachment 566479

View attachment 566480View attachment 566482View attachment 566483

Utter retard
there are many light skinned blacks that are light skin without being mixed, and bantu. i never said he could but he is not merely “white” as many users are saying. they don’t resemble each other feature wise but they do resemble each other because of their robust skulls and shaved heads.

you need to go outside if you haven’t seen people who think some mixed people are purely black. you’re cherry picking hard tbh, i never said adriana looked mixed at all. she looks WHITE, and ethnic. if you think she looks mixed you need to get your eyes checked. subhuman IQ

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv

• +1
Reactions: doll
there are many light skinned blacks that are light skin without being mixed, and bantu.

Show me a fully Bantu person who is light skinned

i never said he could but he is not merely “white” as many users are saying. they don’t resemble each other feature wise but they do resemble each other because of their robust skulls and shaved heads.

You said there is no whites person who looks like Meeks, I showed you one.

i never said adriana looked mixed at all. she looks WHITE, and ethnic. if you think she looks mixed you need to get your eyes checked. subhuman IQ

So she is white passing? Cool

• Hmm...
that is an edited photo and even when she was young she looked like an ethnic white? no mulatto suddenly looks white as they grow up like she does now. yes let’s cherrypick one photo where lima looks a little ambiguous!! she’s white you idiot
where do you live

Goldfish IQ-tier thread. Bulletintheheadmaxx asap.

• +1

i obviously was talking feature wise? he resembles meeks only because he has a robust skull and shaved head, with hair, there would be no resemblance. why are you so dense. no white person resembles him fully because he has ethnic features — if he had brown eyes this would be quite obvious

lima clearly has predominantly european ancestry, jfl at fucking white passing she is white.

and here’s your light skinned black bantu person. light skinned blacks occur everywhere and are predominant in nigeria’s igbo group. keep coping though

0631D0D4 162B 4E32 89D6 810C49F8089C

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
i obviously was talking feature wise? he resembles meeks only because he has a robust skull and shaved head, with hair, there would be no resemblance. why are you so dense. no white person resembles him fully because he has ethnic features — if he had brown eyes this would be quite obvious

lima clearly has predominantly european ancestry, jfl at fucking white passing she is white.
Adriana considers herself afro-brazilian

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep, ProAcktiv and 2 others
i obviously was talking feature wise? he resembles meeks only because he has a robust skull and shaved head, with hair, there would be no resemblance. why are you so dense.

there is no white person with features like meeks except blue eyes. he has a negroid nose, lips, robust wide and short ethnic skull, low hairline.

So from ethnic white to white? Fine.

and here’s your light skinned black bantu person. light skinned blacks occur everywhere and are predominant in nigeria’s igbo group. keep coping though

View attachment 566521

And I’m supposed to take your word that she is fully Bantu am I?

• Hmm...
yeah, like egyptians and shit, but egyptians aren't really black either even though they're technically african, i bet this guy is closer to the middle east area of africa. also obama is actually just half white too.
that picture is of an ethiopian women. There are many light-skinned ethiopians. Either way they're not typically what you would think of when you think black.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and doll

I literally can't tell what you guys are even discussing, sometimes I feel like you agree with each others but it's jsut a huge misunderstanding. Idk I literally can't understand your discussion

are you stupid it only took one search and she is, i have light skinned african friends who are fully bantu, i’m not going to believe a basement dweller who doesn’t go outside enough to know that black people have diverse phenos. just like us white people can have curly hair without being mixed (greek pheno) and poutier lips than average, blacks people can be light skinned naturally and have coloured eyes.

and an ethnic white is still ???white??? race and ethnicity are two separate things JFL, she doesn’t look like the average white american she looks exotic, there are spme
people who think lima of now looks russian.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ProAcktiv
Adriana considers herself afro-brazilian
doesn’t mean anything, there are white people who consider themselves african and have distant black ancestors 😆, it’s like an african american considering themselves white because they have distant white ancestors (which 99.9% of them do)

I literally can't tell what you guys are even discussing, sometimes I feel like you agree with each others but it's jsut a huge misunderstanding. Idk I literally can't understand your discussion

Adriana Lima is white. Jeremy Meeks is mixed and wouldnt pass as a fully black or white person.

are you stupid it only took one search and she is, i have light skinned african friends who are fully bantu, i’m not going to believe a basement dweller who doesn’t go outside enough to know that black people have diverse phenos. just like us white people can have curly hair without being mixed (greek pheno) and poutier lips than average, blacks people can be light skinned naturally and have coloured eyes.

No evidence apart from your word. And it is essentially just “look at this anomaly bro”

and an ethnic white is still ???white??? race and ethnicity are two separate things JFL, she doesn’t look like the average white american she looks exotic, there are spme
people who think lima of now looks russian.

She doesn’t look like the typical white girl, she is obviously exotic, but she still looks majority white, if I had to assign a race to her I’d assign white

• Hmm...
l
Nigga? Her phenotype in this context is her physical appearance, which, in her case, is white.

You’re talking about her ancestry which would be her genotype

I can’t tell if you’re joking

View attachment 566078View attachment 566097

View attachment 566099View attachment 566102

View attachment 566103View attachment 566105

Bear in mind all these black women are biracial, compare Lima to the average fully black women...

View attachment 566110View attachment 566112

View attachment 566115View attachment 566118
lmao definitely not the average black women, but yeah she doesn't really look similar either way

• +1
Adriana Lima is white. Jeremy Meeks is mixed and wouldnt pass as a fully black or white person.

No evidence apart from your word. And it is essentially just “look at this anomaly bro”

She doesn’t look like the typical white girl, she is obviously exotic, but she still looks majority white, if I had to assign a race to her I’d assign white
what are you talking about? i said she’s white not mixed. so you agree with me? stop arguing bro.

and it’s from a quora of the girl showing a picture of herself.

you don’t know africans nor do you know they have diverse phenos. i just said, there are many lightskinned bantus and it is not an anomaly? i’ve seen this myself. bantu igbos tend to be quite fair in complexion and i know fair africans myself. keep coping bro.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
what are you talking about? i said she’s white not mixed. so you agree with me? stop arguing bro.
See it was literally a misunderstanding, probably because you were saying "ethnic white". You guys were arguing like retards meanwhile I could see the bigger picture:feelsez:

from ethnic white to white back to ethnic white. If you wanna say she looks exotic say that don’t say she looks ethnic you stupid dumb cunt.

you don’t know africans nor do you know they have diverse phenos. i just said, there are many lightskinned bantus and it is not an anomaly? i’ve seen this myself. bantu igbos tend to be quite fair in complexion and i know fair africans myself. keep coping bro.

Ion see the Nigerian igbos on this list you stupid retard

Nose, is what makes Meeks look 25% black and 75% white to me.

And Lima Looks to me like Latin,. I would not consider her black.
SHe has a very small nose. Usually black genes have wider noses, that;s why I never would had guessed her black.
i think meek looks black because of nose, lips, low hairline, only feature that I would consider exclusively white is the eyes. I just think Lima is latina. Are latin girls considered white girls on this forum?

See it was literally a misunderstanding, probably because you were saying "ethnic white". You guys were arguing like retards meanwhile I could see the bigger picture:feelsez:
he said “light skins = mixed” when that’s wrong, light skin is descriptive of skin tone in blacks, there are many black people who are light skinned without being mixed, and many mixed race people who are not lightskinned. also saying that lightskinned bantu doesn’t exist because he thinks the first black person he searched on google is what all black and bantu people look like (JFL).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ProAcktiv
i think meek looks black because of nose, lips, low hairline, only feature that I would consider exclusively white is the eyes. I just think Lima is latina. Are latin girls considered white girls on this forum?
They would never accept feeling attraction to a black girl so they cope by saying Adriana Lima is white

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, doll and ProAcktiv
from ethnic white to white back to ethnic white. If you wanna say she looks exotic say that don’t say she looks ethnic you stupid dumb cunt.

Ion see the Nigerian igbos on this list you stupid retard

ethnic white and exotic are still the same thing, to us white people she looks exotic but still white, “not from here”. we’d suspect she’s russian or from somewhere else.

you used bantu as the epitome of blackness (for god knows why) and i’m just showing you that nigerian igbos are native africans with diverse phenos like the ones i’ve seen irl that can be lightskinned.

also, here are some light skinned bantus, quick search :)

BAD4AC37 41D1 4100 A376 49610D01542C
C18F6F6C 3188 44B3 9555 FDB8666C25D6

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roddyricch
They would never accept feeling attraction to a black girl so they cope by saying Adriana Lima is white
i agree that lima is white but this is also true to some extent tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and improover
ethnic white and exotic are still the same thing, to us white people she looks exotic but still white, “not from here”. we’d suspect she’s russian or from somewhere else.

no it’s not you stupid dumb cunt. Ethnic means non white in this forum if you want to say she looks exotic say that you room temp IQ brain let
you used bantu as the epitome of blackness (for god knows why) and i’m just showing you that nigerian igbos are native africans with diverse phenos like the ones i’ve seen irl that can be lightskinned.

View attachment 566574View attachment 566577

3865E4B2 7E28 44AD 91E4 DEE800C20E2E

• Ugh..
no it’s not you stupid dumb cunt. Ethnic means non white in this forum if you want to say she looks exotic say that you room temp IQ brain let

View attachment 566588
khoisan people are apart of the bantuid expansion. what are you taking about bro? they are bantu. i showed you pics of bantu light skins, they exist. point blank period. how is bantu people even relevant? they are not the epitome of blackness and there are multiple black phenos in africa. also, the average black american does not resemble a bantu person 100% feature wise.

ah yes on this forum it means ethnic but outside of this forum (in the UK, where i’m from) we refer to even polish people as ethnic too. now you understand what i’m saying - sorry basement dweller who doesn’t go outside.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Aesthetics_III
khoisan people are apart of the bantuid expansion. what are you taking about bro? they are bantu. i showed you pics of bantu light skins, they exist. point blank period. how is bantu people even relevant? they are not the epitome of blackness and there are multiple black phenos in africa. also, the average black american does not resemble a bantu person 100% feature wise.

ah yes on this forum it means ethnic but outside of this forum (in the UK, where i’m from) we refer to even polish people as ethnic too. now you understand what i’m saying - sorry basement dweller who doesn’t go outside.

did not read one word you subhuman fuck. Keep coping tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: ProAcktiv and doll

this is anti intellectual to compare an african american mixed person to bantu people, especially when both bantu and african americans ESPECIALLY come in a range of complexions

did not read one word you subhuman fuck. Keep coping tbh
sure you didn’t, keep crying for me basement dweller. make sure you don’t go asking every black person who is lighter than coal if they’re mixed race because you don’t go outside enough

View attachment 566588

• JFL