Why is there a device to split this suture but not that suture?!?!?!?!

noprogressno

noprogressno

Silver
mse splits the suture that I marked with red. But why there is no device to split the transverse palatine suture(the one I marked with blue)!?!?? It would fix %90 of this forums users problems which is a recessed maxilla. Why, just why?!!?? Why is there no studies about developing a device like this?! I will never be able to afford lefort from a good surgeon... Most of this forum will not either. All we need is just a device for that purpose like MSE...

Attachments

• sutures.png
    sutures.png
    79 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
how would splitting that suture advance maxilla forward?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, Preoximerianas and 2 others
just the way mse achieves expansion(theoretically, if it could ever work...)

Attachments

• transverse palatine suture.png
    transverse palatine suture.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Unfortunately a device that will push palatine process forward will apply force onto horizontal plate in a backwards motion. Which is a big no no, who knows what would that cause. Probably thats why there are no research on this. There must be a way to eliminate that backwards force........

Attachments

• pterygoid-processes-of-the-sphenoid.jpg
    pterygoid-processes-of-the-sphenoid.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Agendum and Celexawer
Unfortunately a device that will push palatine process forward will apply force onto horizontal plate in a backwards motion. Which is a big no no, who knows what would that cause. Probably thats why there are no research on this. There must be a way to eliminate that backwards force........
Facepulling device sort of thing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and noprogressno
Facepulling device sort of thing
Yes but eliminating pulling from things like molar bands and directly pulling from skeletal anchorage. Why wouldn't that work? mse proved that adult sutures can be opened, I don't see why that couldn't work with transverse palatine suture. Both of them are palatal sutures anyways?

how would splitting that suture advance maxilla forward?

skip to 3:17-3:30
this is the suture I am talking about. It goes way beyond just being in palate. Just like midpalatal suture it goes through the palate onto maxilla. If some device could split it just like mse I think that would protract the maxilla. Then just like how mse works, new bone would fill between the seperated sutures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
facepulling indeed. if u look at the pic u can see the horizontal plane is connected to the molars. u gotta create ur own facepullin device which grabs the maxilla from the back, behind the molars, this will succesfully get ur maxilla forward.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
facepulling indeed. if u look at the pic u can see the horizontal plane is connected to the molars. u gotta create ur own facepullin device which grabs the maxilla from the back, behind the molars, this will succesfully get ur maxilla forward.
That won't work. The type of appliance you suggest using will start to seriously hurt the back part of the molars after a while before you are even able to put significant amount of force and start seeing changes. It needs to be bone anchored (and yes, while the appliance you are talking about isn't teeth anchored, I don't think it could be completely considered bone anchored as well...)

That won't work. The type of appliance you suggest using will start to seriously hurt the back part of the molars after a while before you are even able to put significant amount of force and start seeing changes. It needs to be bone anchored (and yes, while the appliance you are talking about isn't teeth anchored, I don't think it could be completely considered bone anchored as well...)

this is what i mean, however u can tell the people makin it how u want it so ill tell em to make it in a way it anchors the maxilla atleast a little bit. soon im finna make the device n test it out. i think its possible for it to move the maxilla. pain isnt a factor for me.

the red dot is where it'll be anchored, atleast for me, there is room and i can feel that part with my tongue and fingers.
so the fear of gettin a chimp face isnt valid. this will succesfully bring the zygos and maxilla forward, the mandible will ofcourse follow through with proper acts.

this is what i mean, however u can tell the people makin it how u want it so ill tell em to make it in a way it anchors the maxilla atleast a little bit View attachment 1480860
Anchor with a screw? I don't think you can get an orthodontic technician to create something like the one you are describing. Or I simply didn't understand what you are trying to describe with the red dot

why not split the incisive suture instead :owo:

why not split the incisive suture instead :owo:
I don't think that would do any positives changes aesthetics-wise. It will probably make things look worse, create a donkey like teeth appereance(Or create a narrow arch appereance)

I don't think that would do any positives changes aesthetics-wise. It will probably make things look worse, create a donkey like teeth appereance(Or create a narrow arch appereance)
doesn't matter that's what the tongue pushes on :owo: so it must be right :owo:

THERE IS ONE

THERE IS ONE
what? a device? each device has to be individually made. i wont be spendin lots of money and time on some fags who trynna suck my money when i can make one myself.

what? a device? each device has to be individually made. i wont be spendin lots of money and time on some fags who trynna suck my money when i can make one myself.
yeah u can make it ur self infact i bet u its cheaper then anything u are thinking of but i would need ur discord to send this info or email

yeah u can make it ur self infact i bet u its cheaper then anything u are thinking of but i would need ur discord to send this info or email
u need it so u can send me the info or? watchu mean?

u need it so u can send me the info or? watchu mean?
yea... why else dont make this complicated like the dude who made this thread , this is dead ass under 100$
ill show u the idea if u dont like it dont buy it but atleast look at the idea and see if u want it cause its really cheap 🤷

yea... why else dont make this complicated like the dude who made this thread , this is dead ass under 100$
ill show u the idea if u dont like it dont buy it but atleast look at the idea and see if u want it cause its really cheap 🤷
So I have been trying to hold myself to not interfere with this discussion :lul: But dude what are you even trying to sell...

ai bruh send it here: vowiwok490@douwx.com
do it today, i aint trynna wait, u took 5 days to respond.

nvm just send it in pm, i messaged u already

So I have been trying to hold myself to not interfere with this discussion :lul: But dude what are you even trying to sell...
im not even da one u buying it off dawg:geek: