SPAM
AWAITING ACCOUNT DELETION
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 501
- Reputation
- 436
Against greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

My brother I won't forget you. One of the realest guys I metare you awaiting account deletion? noo spam
i like greys btw
im a grey myself and its kinda coolAgainst greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?
Lot of slavic nazis hereAgainst greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?
Same.. i like your opinions on things. I wasnt expecting you to deleteMy brother I won't forget you. One of the realest guys I met
mAn idk these niggers be racist and shit and they be kike and shitAgainst greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?
High iq userI love greys![]()
i have a feeling Spam isnt a 14 year old retarded tiktok kid, i like the guy... looks like hes gonna delete tho. What a shame tbhcause 8/10 greys are stupid tiktok goyim. I like the 2 out of ten which are high iq.
Ran out of reacts bro but yeah you the manSame.. i like your opinions on things. I wasnt expecting you to delete![]()
dont delete brah... its not too lateAgainst greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?
yeah he seems like a good user.i have a feeling Spam isnt a 14 year old retarded tiktok kid, i like the guy... looks like hes gonna delete tho. What a shame tbh
Master should have a proper system because you don't want them to swarm the forum brocause 8/10 greys are stupid tiktok goyim. I like the 2 out of ten which are high iq.
same Mr test. i always liked greysI love greys![]()

@Master is busy at "Camplooksmax"I thought you were leaving?
The mods are meant to reject them but they just approve everyone jflMaster should have a proper system because you don't want them to swarm the forum bro
Nice one bro you based tooyeah he seems like a good user.
thanks brah.Nice one bro you based too
jason was just a grey when i first saw himNice one bro you based too
and now we are here. thousand of posts deep. Like @Blasian-K would say; how Time fliesI still remember that lol.jason was just a grey when i first saw himand now we are here. thousand of posts deep. Like @Blasian-K would say; how Time flies
maybe its just me but i love nostalgiaI still remember that lol.
fr me too. Forum was better then, cause more people were online.maybe its just me but i love nostalgia
Thanks bro don't change and the right people will come into your lifejason was just a grey when i first saw himand now we are here. thousand of posts deep. Like @Blasian-K would say; how Time flies
mhm Indeedfr me too. Forum was better then, cause more people were online.
people remember when you were nice to them, thats why i like interacting with greysThanks bro don't change and the right people will come into your life
The offtopic trenches turned there hearts coldpeople remember when you were nice to them, thats why i like interacting with greys
dudes hit 500 posts and start posting shit like this jflAgainst greys. Do you not remember being a caterpillar before a butterfly?