Why Ive become atheist. The Bible is truly dumb and laughable

I believe in the father, the son, and the holy spirit.
What are their roles? Also I don’t think this forum is a good place for Christians, there’s a lot of degeneracy
 
What are their roles? Also I don’t think this forum is a good place for Christians, there’s a lot of degeneracy
This forum is a bad place for everyone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Tradcucks are cringe but so are atheists
No idea what to believe tbh just live a good life and don't mistreat people and you should be ok
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
7
Views
25
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
TGUN.
Replies
15
Views
86
Mansur
Mansur
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
64
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
_MVP_
Replies
27
Views
121
code80
code80
Celt
Replies
9
Views
91
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top