Why mouthtape is a horrible idea when you're recessed

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Because you'll probably really restrict your airway. I've tried this myself, and my tongue keeps sliding back my throat and I end up barely being able to breathe, now ofcourse normally you can still breathe out of your mouth and open your airway, but when you have mouthtape this won't work meaning you'll literally make yourself die from lack of breath.

@retard @SayNoToRotting @Fuk @curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chintuck22, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
Honestly I’d rather the mouth tape kill me than wake up recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Sl8yr and 21 others
Honestly I’d rather the mouth tape kill me than wake up recessed.
Thank God you already had palatal expansion. I'm hoping to go to Andreishchev in St. Petersburg in summer 2021 and get MSE

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Hades
sleep on ur side to prevent tongue from fuckery and ur not gonna die, ur gonna wake up before u die.

sleep on ur side to prevent tongue from fuckery and ur not gonna die, ur gonna wake up before u die.
But then I'll turn more dolichocephalic 😭

But then I'll turn more dolichocephalic 😭
a pillow isnt going to change ur bone structure any more than your tongue will

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Hekt0r, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
a pillow isnt going to change ur bone structure any more than your tongue will
I hope so I'm putting light pressure on the side of my head for 9 houra

I hope so I'm putting light pressure on the side of my head for 9 houra
bone mogs pillow in strength

put a large rock on ur pillow and the pillow wont change the rock in 5000 years much less 10

the human head weighs on average as much as a bowling ball

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
8BCBCB72 4410 401B 991E 14E6B35247B1

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 685
Ronald Ead recommends sleeping on the side.

Attachments

• open-uri20120818-15321-14zbilf.jpeg
    open-uri20120818-15321-14zbilf.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 685
bone mogs pillow in strength

put a large rock on ur pillow and the pillow wont change the rock in 5000 years much less 10

the human head weighs on average as much as a bowling ball
Rock also isn’t a biological organic constantly reforming bone structure is it. If you crack a rock in half it will never heal. If you break a bone it heals. See the difference here?
I just hope it won't narrow down my face. I'm 17 rn
Side sleeping and face sleeping is insta looksmin man. I have a study or two that implicates the use of pillows in not just malocclusion but also recession and head shape. I may have already sent it to you months ago in which case I am sorry for re mentioning it, but if you haven’t seen it, if basiclaly confirms that in the past people were much more braccy and the trend of side sleeping has made people doli

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and goat2x
Rock also isn’t a biological organic constantly reforming bone structure is it. If you crack a rock in half it will never heal. If you break a bone it heals. See the difference here?

Side sleeping and face sleeping is insta looksmin man. I have a study or two that implicates the use of pillows in not just malocclusion but also recession and head shape. I may have already sent it to you months ago in which case I am sorry for re mentioning it, but if you haven’t seen it, if basiclaly confirms that in the past people were much more braccy and the trend of side sleeping has made people doli
BRO PLEASE PM IT BRO PLSSS

BRO PLEASE PM IT BRO PLSSS
Didn’t I already show you this last year? Or was that someone else?

I had a schizophrenic meltdown when I read the studies so be warned

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Didn’t I already show you this last year? Or was that someone else?

I had a schizophrenic meltdown when I read the studies so be warned
Don't remember. Please send brother

Don't remember. Please send brother
I’ll post some of them here for other horse cels to gain wisdom from.
Warning, suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

ur bones dont really reform much if at all after 15 years old. i sleep on the side, and thought it was because of that that my asymetries were so, but then i saw a pic from when i was a baby and realized they were always there.

ur bones dont really reform much if at all after 15 years old. i sleep on the side, and thought it was because of that that my asymetries were so, but then i saw a pic from when i was a baby and realized they were always there.
Maybe you slept on your side as a baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4702
if u sleep on your back you may experience sleeping paralysis during night. i don't want that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Maybe you slept on your side as a baby
that would be wack because these pics were from the hospital

asymmetries are caused by how your positioning is in the WOMB.

My asymmetries have improved tenfold since i was ~10 years old by the way, and ive been sleeping on my side.

I’ll post some of them here for other horse cels to gain wisdom from.
Warning, suifuel.

Got more?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Got more?
I think I do, but they are in my “subhumanity/surgerymaxxing” folder on a hard drive.

What do you think of these ones so far?

I think I do, but they are in my “subhumanity/surgerymaxxing” folder on a hard drive.

What do you think of these ones so far?
They're brutal

Just nosebreathe

so everyone with sleep apnea dies? i mean their tongue blocks their throat and they just wake up retard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
incels coping with pillows now jfl

youre not ugly because of a fucking sleep position. youre ugly because of inferior genetics, hormones and diet. plus the likelihood of a sedentary lifestyle. stop being a faggot.

so everyone with sleep apnea dies? i mean their tongue blocks their throat and they just wake up retard.
Yeah and they get to unluck their throat because they can still open their mouth and let the air come in and out, retard.
incels coping with pillows now jfl

youre not ugly because of a fucking sleep position. youre ugly because of inferior genetics, hormones and diet. plus the likelihood of a sedentary lifestyle. stop being a faggot.
You know nothing

Yeah and they get to unluck their throat because they can still open their mouth and let the air come in and out, retard.

You know nothing
damn it must be pretty hard taking a piece of take out of your mouth. put a pillow over someone's face when they're sleeping, see if they wake up and try to get out of the pillow.

Another easy way to kill myelf, thanks gudru :D(y)

damn it must be pretty hard taking a piece of take out of your mouth. put a pillow over someone's face when they're sleeping, see if they wake up and try to get out of the pillow.
tape*