Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
1 genes
2this
Screenshot 20181226 035256 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: badromance
my parents never explained me how social interactions work, how I should have taken care of my body, my haircut and my style.
they incouraged me in taking good marks at school instead of looking for social life, so I was taught my useless humanities high school was more important than real life.
for 15 years they did nothing to make me improve my body weight, even if I was extremely skinny

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, badromance, Final82 and 5 others
my parents never explained me how social interactions work, how I should have taken care of my body, my haircut and my style.
they incouraged me in taking good marks at school instead of looking for social life, so I was taught my useless humanities high school was more important than real life.
for 15 years they did nothing to make me improve my body weight, even if I was extremely skinny
Same for me my mom thought by buying me games and letting me play on the pc all night as a kid would make me "happy" instead of showing me live to the fullest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Lorsss
my mom has never interacted with me past the age of 6 (with the exception of asking about grades in school)

Parents just don't know anything either, they're ignorant. Rather than let their kid get exposed to the outside air, they think keeping their kids sheltered will keep them healthy. Then, once the kid steps outside he gets sick. Rather than give their kids hard food they mush it up so it's easy, but then many kids are getting crooked teeth and cavities due to weak bones. Things that are done to protect and help often lead to weakness and vulnerability. Same goes for socializing.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How to raise your son properly:

Starting at preschool you schedule play dates with every kid you can, preferably future chads and stacies. It's much easier to make friends at 4 years old and grow up with them than to try to join their group when they're 12. Also you start training your kid for athletics. Throwing and catching tennis balls, racing every day, etc. Sign up for every sport he can so he can naturally make friends on teams and get mad status because he's better than everyone else.

At 12 or 13 you get him to start doing pushups, pullups, and situps every week. Build up strength and get used to the workout lifestyle. At 14 you get him to start lifting weights, and by the time he is 15 he is ahead of the curve in gains, and he'll be super ripped by junior/senior year of high school. He should be playing football in high school because of your early years training gave him natural talent.

You should also have him become entrepreneur savvy. Have him start his own neighborhood lawn mowing service or selling *legal stuff at school. This entrepreneur mindset will save him from becoming a wage slave.

Lastly, don't be a pussy. Talk to your son about girls, booze, and whatever other manly talk you can. Become your son's friend. Don't become like a school principal who he acts all polite around and then acts like a real man when you leave the room.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Zeta ascended, Future Arablite and 3 others
Set them up for moenymaxxing too. (education max)

I hate it when they make you prioritize education over everything else. Because of this shit, in highschool I just became a studycel who missed out on normal teenage experiences(friends, parties, and sex).

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Lorsss and Deleted member 616
I hate it when they make you prioritize education over everything else. Because of this shit, in highschool I just became a studycel who missed out on normal teenage experiences(friends, parties, and sex).
You can do both. Ik people who did both. They aren't mutually exclusive.

You can do both. Ik people who did both. They aren't mutually exclusive.
I agree, but I personally spent more time studying and doing assignments instead of socializing because I was put under the impression that straight As in high school directly leads to a better future.

remember guys just tell ur kids to proper posture , chewing , mewing and no mouthbreathe
and at some point gymmaaxxx

my mom has never interacted with me past the age of 6 (with the exception of asking about grades in school)
That's my dad

My father was a legit Chad during his youth, my mom a plain becky and I've inherited all her flaws (eyes, skin, teeth,etc..)

in the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance i ever reproduce i will beat the shit out of my kids if i see them mouthbreathing or their tongue not on the roof of their mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SquareChinOrDeath and Lorsss

Same thing regarding social interactions, but tbh making good marks is actually legit advice (definitely not in humanities, either STEM or medicine and there are many social, young guys that get laid regularly and have many friends who also take school seriously

Starting at preschool you schedule play dates with every kid you can, preferably future chads and stacies. It's much easier to make friends at 4 years old and grow up with them than to try to join their group when they're 12. Also you start training your kid for athletics. Throwing and catching tennis balls, racing every day, etc. Sign up for every sport he can so he can naturally make friends on teams and get mad status because he's better than everyone else.

At 12 or 13 you get him to start doing pushups, pullups, and situps every week. Build up strength and get used to the workout lifestyle. At 14 you get him to start lifting weights, and by the time he is 15 he is ahead of the curve in gains, and he'll be super ripped by junior/senior year of high school. He should be playing football in high school because of your early years training gave him natural talent.

You should also have him become entrepreneur savvy. Have him start his own neighborhood lawn mowing service or selling *legal stuff at school. This entrepreneur mindset will save him from becoming a wage slave.

Lastly, don't be a pussy. Talk to your son about girls, booze, and whatever other manly talk you can. Become your son's friend. Don't become like a school principal who he acts all polite around and then acts like a real man when you leave the room.

Right on the spot . In the changing era , looks max NT max and athletic body making should start as soon as a male child is born tbh . Formal education and skill set jobs have no meaning anyways as AI and outsourcing will replace all such jobs . Looks have already and will become very critical in future - no body gives a shit about education and traditional BS values etc .
Same thing regarding social interactions, but tbh making good marks is actually legit advice (definitely not in humanities, either STEM or medicine and there are many social, young guys that get laid regularly and have many friends who also take school seriously

Medicine is a highly overrated field . The returns are negligible after massive amount of studies , lost youth and grusesome clinical training . Lot of people have debts . Thankfully I don’t . Medicine can help you beta bux - that’s about it. It doesn’t pay as it used to , AI is slowly taking over and the paradigm has changed . My advice is to get one basic practical degree ( maximum 4 years after college if at all ) . Rather than bookish knowledge , and traditional skill sets , focus on practical skill sets and trade skills .

Last edited:
This and the third is proper nutrition during pregnancy, and breastfeeding for as long as you can. Nutrition is so fucking important during your childhood. Also getting enough sun to get d3. Giving nutrient dense foods like eggs, liver, brain and other organs will grow your child the best genetic potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began
My dad told me not to mouth breathe once

Saving this

This and the third is proper nutrition during pregnancy, and breastfeeding for as long as you can. Nutrition is so fucking important during your childhood. Also getting enough sun to get d3. Giving nutrient dense foods like eggs, liver, brain and other organs will grow your child the best genetic potential.
Mahnnnn i only got breastfead for 2 months life sucks ???