Why r ethnics like this?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I’m a shitskin, my parents immigrated to U.S from a 3rd world shithole

They keep automatically rambling about “muh school”, “muh study”

While my pajeet teacher was teaching me Lenz’s law NT chads were fucking stacy

There always comparing me to other people today my mom told me about this 17 year old African American girl who has a phd at 17

Like bruh why are you bringing that up im not that smart,

even when i got a 1450 on my SAT without studying which is 95th percentile they still nagged me about it

Every day they automatically nag me about studying or college I want to tell them to just shut up sometimes tbh

@gooner23
@Michael Myers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, flippasav, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Kill them

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, greycel and wishIwasSalludon
Init, im busy tryna fuck prime white girls and spread my ethnic shit genes across the world

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
not a molecule dailt

• JFL
Bomb your school using supplies from the lab (in minecraft)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and wishIwasSalludon
White parents also beg their sons to study. In fact they are worse with that BS, at least as an ethnic i could fight with someone from time to time and they wouldn't punish me or do me some white people thing like, i don't know, keep you in the room for 6 hours and punish you by reducing your milk and cookies ration for that morning or something

And if they have to punish us for whatever they just go for the belt and whip your ass for 5 minutes and we are at odds again instead of making you waste your day in your room

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jacky hanma and wishIwasSalludon
RDT 20240624 1227062262881293216576481

Indian Girls btw

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, jinnu, Autismcel and 1 other person
Same
My parents screech at me for getting 1420
It over for my score tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and wishIwasSalludon
All non-white parents do this, always comparing you to others who are more successful and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and LonelyLooksmaxxer
unfortunately all the stacy fucking chads will be working for pajeet in the future

• +1
Same
My parents screech at me for getting 1420
It over for my score tbh
i didn't even take the act or sat i was going to my state school and its a test optional school :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1

There always comparing me to other people today my mom told me about this 17 year old African American girl who has a phd at 17

even when i got a 1450 on my SAT without studying which is 95th percentile they still nagged me about it

Every day they automatically nag me about studying or college I want to tell them to just shut up sometimes tbh

@gooner23
@Michael Myers
I would not recommend uni unless your very good looking. Just get some sales job. You will develop good social skills, then take steroids. If your darker shit skin I would recommend skin lightening. If your very short your gonna need leg lengthening too. And then after you do that job you can pay for some surgeries.

Then with your new look, get some lays in. Only then consider studying, otherwise you will fail due to blackpill knowledge.

• JFL

@gooner23
@Michael Myers
"Don't worry about the girls now, son. Just graduate from college, get a good job and the girls will be all over you"

-Boomer Parents