why scandinavian women like bbc so much?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I've been there and in most of europe, in my humble opinio i get at least 3-4 time higher success there than in france belgium and spain.
that's batshit crazy.
Like if france and belgium was a 5/10 for me Sweden is 9/10 uk a 5/10 and italia a 4/10.

Like sweden was a pussy fest. The only thing i got closer to that was when I went back to africa visit my family it was a 11/10 AFRICAN girls were throwing themselves at me. but they did it for money and statuts partially. while in sweden it had nothing to do with it. they just go for it without any second toughts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, STAMPEDE, Hernan and 3 others
C8ccc3ac dd2d 4e64 ac20 55c7b04f058a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Hernan, Lynxress and 2 others
the whiter she is the blacker she wants it

Nordic eurocucks jerk off watching to BBC somalians coom deep inside the Euro hole

Scandinavia is full of Destinies, except taller and blonder. I am not surprised.

A lot of Aryans have low T levels, are brainwashed by woke propaganda and are becoming cucks. And a lot of aryan women have now turned into traitorous whores. Sad state of affairs for the Aryan race in general. I am trying to save it, but I am only just a man, and I can only slow down the extinction not avert it.