why shouldnt i inject T at 16

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
obviously, bigger looksmaxing procedures have bigger risks. everyone keeps saying 'just mew bro, dont inject anything it'll fuck up your puberty and hormones' but theres literally nothing to fuck up: why shouldnt i take risks when im an invisible incel?

remember david laid's transformation? he looked like an ultimate unmoggable jb slayer at just 16 with his chiseled face and veiny body
and theres that instagram guy, who was truecel nerd at 15, and became ultimate masculine chad at 16

tell me one reason i shouldnt order test right now

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, goat2x, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Inject hgh instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
it may cause your plates to fuse, you can take an AI to combat this but its not that simple because you may crash your estro too low or it might be too high depending on your dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and PubertyMaxxer
if you aren't prone to hair loss or acne it may be worth

however it may stunt any future potential growth you have (you're only 16...) so its a frame/height min and also obviously badly fuck your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and goat2x
Dont do it there are ways to boost Testosterone absurdly high endogenously without fusing growth plates or supressing

As for HGH its a nobrainer inject asap, also Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
gh and AIs are better choice at 16

Dont do it there are ways to boost Testosterone absurdly high endogenously without fusing growth plates or supressing

As for HGH its a nobrainer inject asap, also Aromasin
you do realise endogenous and exogenous T would have the exact same effect on fusing growth plates

you do realise endogenous and exogenous T would have the exact same effect on fusing growth plates
But of i take Aromarase Inhibitor Aromasin not right?

The excess Testosterone wouldnt convert to estrogen which fuses growth plates if too high

Hgh is far preferable in puberty