why shouldnt u bonesmash supras?

Z

zixer

Gold
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Posts
812
Reputation
333
I normally pull the skin n eyebrow down over my eye then it barely hurts it feels like zygo n js go at it ive never gotten any dmg from it, why do people fear monger it?
 
I normally pull the skin n eyebrow down over my eye then it barely hurts it feels like zygo n js go at it ive never gotten any dmg from it, why do people fear monger it?
cause its hurts + its cope to avoid the rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lite25
I've seen solid results in the past like 3 months tbh, how old n were u running any gear?
you prob just got the results from puberty cant put everything on bonesmashing
 
  • +1
Reactions: zixer

Similar threads

matteoramirez01
Replies
37
Views
99
fm30366
fm30366
hyl4n
Replies
2
Views
50
alanzexoo
alanzexoo
S
Replies
6
Views
72
ahmaszein
ahmaszein
kaithelfy
Replies
9
Views
84
fattofat
fattofat
andlooksmax98
Replies
5
Views
31
andlooksmax98
andlooksmax98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top