WHY THE FUCK DO SO MANY UFC FIGHTERS HAVE GOOD HAIRGENES BUT ALWAYS KEEP SHAVING

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze

DAMN NIGGA I KNOW YOURE FIGHTING AND LONG HAIR WILL GET IN YOUR EYES BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU GOTTA SHAVE IT YOU LITERALLY ARE IMMUNE TO NORWOOD REAPER YET YOU DO THIS JFL

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger and Hardrada
Because getting beaten up is worse humiliation than short hair

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and aestheticsrespecter
Because getting beaten up is worse humiliation than short hair
you wont become a worse fighter if you let the hair grow out a bit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger and TheRagingBull
Good genes ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger and TheRagingBull
Nope, even 100 gram is heavy when you are tired gassed out. Could mean lot in a fight
You can get a fade and reduce the weight, and i mean grow out slightly not long

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
because their life is not about looks lol

they get girls either way.

why do they leave their ugly broccoli califlower ears and not take the blood out?
why do they not fix their scars from cuts they got?
why do they not fix their crooked noses with rhino?
do you think they ever applied tretinoin or microneedled? jfl

the only thing that comes to my mind is that paulo costa and mcgregor had hair transplants

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mayo mogger and N1666

why do they leave their ugly broccoli califlower ears and not take the blood out?

the only thing that comes to my mind is that paulo costa and mcgregor had hair transplants
Im talking about hair only and hairpill is always brutal yeah connor and costa transplanting shows the danger of norwood reaper

• +1
Just get smth like this nigga wont make you a worse fighter always shave shave shave

• +1
Im talking about hair only and hairpill is always brutal yeah connor and costa transplanting shows the danger of norwood reaper
like is said. their goal in life is training, beating people up, scaring people with their appearance. 90% of them simply dont rly care about their appearance because they got celebritiy status like a male model anyways

• +1
fighters are masculine ogres, not prettyboys styling themselves to fuck jbs

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and try2beme
like is said. their goal in life is training, beating people up, scaring people with their appearance. 90% of them simply dont rly care about their appearance because they got celebritiy status like a male model anyways
Yeah status is cool but that would be increased with a better haircut and i dont think hair matters a lot with intimidation which is more about deepset eye area and robust jaw/height

fighters are masculine ogres, not prettyboys styling themselves to fuck jbs
Just get a cut like this noones asking for a long prettyboy hair which would obv be a disadvantage in a fight

I guess the prefer to be shaved, whats the problem?
There is no problem im just annoyed that they have perfect hair genes average guy could dream of but they always shave

• +1
Because they can be grabbed by the hair and beaten, anything over a buzz cut can be dangerous when fighting...
gMT7iLuOOTeHlLMyvoRB5DE7TdI0rWjwFOvOY7glkpT8IRJD3cVOhiXxMNzlpZlcGbfL-USqYe1pHXGo6sdmFgKjsKkw5fZrOgDjlPXJNddqTdYIvyhxCmiFmZcxhfoa_pwzR45Sorawb5A

• +1
There is no problem im just annoyed that they have perfect hair genes average guy could dream of but they always shave
they probably retain hairline because they shave, and not put toxic things on hair

and also they live an healtier lifestyle, to be able to compete at their best

• +1
Because they can be grabbed by the hair and beaten, anything over a buzz cut can be dangerous when fighting...
gMT7iLuOOTeHlLMyvoRB5DE7TdI0rWjwFOvOY7glkpT8IRJD3cVOhiXxMNzlpZlcGbfL-USqYe1pHXGo6sdmFgKjsKkw5fZrOgDjlPXJNddqTdYIvyhxCmiFmZcxhfoa_pwzR45Sorawb5A
You can get a fade or smth and still have short hair i already said long hair is disadvantageous of course

• +1
they probably retain hairline because they shave, and not put toxic things on hair

You dont have to use hair products to have a short haircut just get something like this

Also hair genes are genetic no matter how healthy your lifestyle is if you have the balding gene its over

• +1

if you care about looking pretty and dolled up MMA is not a good career for you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and buflek
if you care about looking pretty and dolled up MMA is not a good career for you
yea obviously i just mentioned hair and nothing else though people seem to misunderstand that

• +1
Training -> sweaty hair -> icky yucky

• +1