Why the hate on deadlift ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Their a great movement for carry over to your pull ups, barbell rows, and bench press strength too.

As in hypothrophy, Just useless work.
Ok then i will replace it with seated cable rows because originally i was doing deadlifts on my pull days so now it will be this:

1. Barbell Rows
2. Pull- Ups
3. Seated Cable Rows
4. Face Pulls
5. Bicep Curls
6. Hammer Curls

Ok then i will replace it with seated cable rows because originally i was doing deadlifts on my pull days so now it will be this:

1. Barbell Rows
2. Pull- Ups
3. Seated Cable Rows
4. Face Pulls
5. Bicep Curls
6. Hammer Curls
Really Great, If you do a 5 day program. Do you alter between exercises?
Like reverse lat pulldowns and weighted pull ups (Biceps biased)

Their a great movement for carry over to your pull ups, barbell rows, and bench press strength too.
Honestly it barely translates to anything you mentioned lol. Main muscles worked are hamstrings, spinal erectors, and traps. Pullup/Rows are Lats, biceps, and forearm with maybe a little traps/spinal erectors. Personally I don't like deadlifts anymore because the way it injures you is life long. I still occasionally feel my back flare up from a deadlift injury must be 3 years ago now. Never felt anything like it. Though I personally rep machines since they tend to be the safest and get you just as big and strong.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Really Great, If you do a 5 day program. Do you alter between exercises?
Like reverse lat pulldowns and weighted pull ups (Biceps biased)
Personally having done both, All you really need is pull ups either bodyweight or weighted pullups, a barbell row and a curl isolation excerise and your good. You can do chin ups which is massively underrated for large biceps but you hit those with curls as a isolation regardless and lats are more important than biceps so i prioritise lats.

Personally having done both, All you really need is pull ups either bodyweight or weighted pullups, a barbell row and a curl isolation excerise and your good. You can do chin ups which is massively underrated for large biceps but you hit those with curls as a isolation regardless and lats are more important than biceps so i prioritise lats.
Lats are main when it comes to having that gigamogger width, Combined with biceps halo. Should I get straps to get better back results. Back is big but there's nothing to lose.

Lats are main when it comes to having that gigamogger width, Combined with biceps halo. Should I get straps to get better back results. Back is big but there's nothing to lose.
Yes straps help with progressively overloading on pull ups or chin ups. Biceps are overrated but still need to be hit

Honestly it barely translates to anything you mentioned lol. Main muscles worked are hamstrings, spinal erectors, and traps. Pullup/Rows are Lats, biceps, and forearm with maybe a little traps/spinal erectors. Personally I don't like deadlifts anymore because the way it injures you is life long. I still occasionally feel my back flare up from a deadlift injury must be 3 years ago now. Never felt anything like it. Though I personally rep machines since they tend to be the safest and get you just as big and strong.
Damn brutal, well i’ll just stick to pull ups, barbell rows, and chin ups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
hypertrophy wise not much benefits. but still do them bro strength is important to not be a walking victim