Why the hell do men pressure their friends to approach women?

MegamindCel

MegamindCel

6'2 Lankycel
“She’s totally checking you out bro, go get her!”

“Look at her sitting alone, she probably is waiting for a guy to talk to her, go!”

these are just a few examples of the words guys use when pressuring their friends to approach. I hate it so much. What’s the science behind it? Why do guys always pressure other men to go approach a chick?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, oatmeal, Ritalincel and 4 others
They unironically believe in the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, HQNPmaxxing, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
they wanna see their boys winning

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, lilhorizontal32, Ryan and 9 others
because they want their friend to get rejected and lower their social standing

everybody laughs at the low tier normie who thinks he has a chance, it’s like an inside joke everyone is in on other than the clueless truecel

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Catawampus, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
you gotta hype your boys up

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Romeo1111, one job away and 3 others

everybody laughs at the low tier normie who thinks he has a chance, it’s like an inside joke everyone is in on other than the clueless truecel
most normies just see it as some fun like gambling or something if he gets it good on him if he doesn't everyone has a laugh not that deep tbh, unless your friends just hate you or don't respect you

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, CANI, one job away and 6 others
Never happened to me tbh but yet again I’m ugly as fuck so even bluepilled guys know it’s over for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Dommaxxer, one job away and 1 other person
Those who do that are afraid to approach themselves and this is a form of compensation.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, one job away, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
To be nice to their boy

most normies just see it as some fun like gambling or something if he gets it good on him if he doesn't everyone has a laugh not that deep tbh, unless your friends just hate you or don't respect you
keep coping, the girl who is to be approached was secretly conspiring with the normie males to embarrass their truecel friend months in advance of the nightclub meet up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, Catawampus, one job away and 6 others
Because you are trying to make your buddy confident to approach and to get something done. Can also give yourself more chances since you can hit on her female friends.

I've went clubbing with this friend of mine a few times that is 6'4 with high-tier normie face. I would always see girls checking him out. One time I pressed him to approach this 1 girl that I saw was checking him out 30mins earlier. Just to see what would happen and if I am right in spotting signs from women. He mogged this girl but she was not ugly tbh, reasonable looking.

They were making out within 5 minutes of talking. As a result I tried to hit on her female friend since she was now isolated with her friend hooking up with my mate. She rejected me unfortunately.

Is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS, CANI, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
Because you are trying to make your buddy confident to approach and to get something done. Can also give yourself more chances since you can hit on her female friends.

I've went clubbing with this friend of mine a few times that is 6'4 with high-tier normie face. I would always see girls checking him out. One time I pressed him to approach this 1 girl that I saw was checking him out 30mins earlier. Just to see what would happen and if I am right in spotting signs from women. He mogged this girl but she was not ugly tbh, reasonable looking.

They were making out within 5 minutes of talking. As a result I tried to hit on her female friend since she was now isolated with her friend hooking up with my mate. She rejected me unfortunately.

Is what it is.
Wat zijn je stats makker?

Is what it is.
That is absolutely brutal

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
they wanna see their boys winning
Or the opposite. Positive experience either way, ur boy gets experience and humiliated = funny memory or success and the seggs

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 13197
In my experience it may be that you are very ugly and have no chance at all or you are actually good looking and have a chance

I do push my good looking friends to approach women cause I unironically believe they have a chance, but I know some guys who push ugly niggas to approach only to laught at them

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
We want our boyo’s to be happy. Just before the clubs/bars closed d/t Covid, I was out with an incel bro & tried to get him hooked up at some bars we visited (I was drunk AF).

“She’s totally checking you out bro, go get her!”

“Look at her sitting alone, she probably is waiting for a guy to talk to her, go!”

these are just a few examples of the words guys use when pressuring their friends to approach. I hate it so much. What’s the science behind it? Why do guys always pressure other men to go approach a chick?
LOL, the first time I chatted up a chick. Was because other chicks were telling me she was giving me the eyes. I noticed that day, it was not so easy for me to go up to a woman I don't know. But I did it anyways. And got basically ignored by her, when i cahtted her up. Brutals.

the only right answer
you're wannabe bluepill if you think your friends are trying to help you

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer