WHY THE IRISH SCIENTIFICALLY MOG (WITH PROOF) - DETAILED EXPLANATION ON THE IRISH PHENOTYPE AND WHY EVERY GIRL WILL WANT A IRISH MAN

poopoohead

poopoohead

why bother if mogged :(
So it has recently caught my attention that a few users have been preaching the "irish gospel". Many might be wondering, why is that? Why have people been preaching about the Irish people?

Well, let's begin, shall we?

PART 1 - HEIGHT

The island of Ireland was first inhabitated by the vikings, aka aryans

The aryan are very tall, which made the Irish tall

Irish also eat a LOT of carbohidrattes, which help with bone and height, which makes irish tall

Irish was also dominated by british, on that case, the normans, who descend from the french who descend from the basque who are indo-european conservation and are anti protestants.

So why is that?

Well, the basque speak a really different language, however, the basque have many celtic language like the Irish

PART 2 - PHENOTYPE

The Irish phenotype is of a combination of the Celtic and North Atlantid, which produces a good combination, since it is mesocephalic (good) and if its good then its usually common among the Irish. The celtic is robust, with wide deep jaws, pronounces brow bone, zygomatic bone with projection frontally and laterally. The north atlantid has tall skull, ideal colouring, so the Irish has all good traits, example:

Sean O'pry (celtic + north atlantid mix)

Tom Brady (celtic + north atlantid mix)

Matt bomer (celtic + north atlantid mix)

You see, they combine both the robust features with the colouring, which is ideal, and its most common among the Irish

PART 3 - POTATO

Water, potato makes u big with big bones and tall stature, kys if you are not eating 350g of potatoes MINIMUM daily. Ideally. 27.5%+ of your calories should come from POTATOES, that being NON PROCESSED sources, so raw potato. For example, a kid in my school (he is irish) eats potatoes a lot, and he is really big, biggest in school biggest slayer too, jfl if you don't eat ideally 750g of potatoes (raw) daily

PART 3 - CONCLUSION (tldr)

As explained above, the Irish possess ideal cranium, coloration, height, food, diet, and culture, which makes it obvious to see why they mog.

Expect in the next couple of years that the IRISH are gonna start mass producing moggers, due to cranium, coloration, height, food, diet, and culture, yea

poopoohead,

OUT

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tombradylover, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Read every word

Inb4 botb?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
BBC mogs, water.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
bump

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Great thread
PART 3 - POTATO

Water, potato makes u big with big bones and tall stature, kys if you are not eating 350g of potatoes MINIMUM daily. Ideally. 27.5%+ of your calories should come from POTATOES, that being NON PROCESSED sources, so raw potato. For example, a kid in my school (he is irish) eats potatoes a lot, and he is really big, biggest in school biggest slayer too, jfl if you don't eat ideally 750g of potatoes (raw) daily
I typically eat 500g of potatoes per day
I have been known to go nuts sometimes when a stew of lamb/beef/chicken has been cooked and eat somewhere between 750-1000g over the course of one day as I will have the same meal twice during the day
People may see the potato eating as a stereotype/meme but when you have been raised on potatoes 6days per week it seems crazy that some cultures barely eat them or dont eat them at all

Expect in the next couple of years that the IRISH are gonna start mass producing moggers, due to cranium, coloration, height, food, diet, and culture, yea
My sisters have produced sons in recent years. I expect both of them to be in the 6'1 - 6'5 region based on parents.
It will be interesting to see how their phenos develop, both have blue eyes but I can already tell they'll be Celtid rather than North Atlantid. If either turn out Brunn I'll bully them more than I already plan to

I had a brief visit to a European city recently and felt like I hadn't received any mogs, partly because there's a lack of sub 30 y/o whites in this city
But as I was getting the flight back to Ireland I got heightmatched (maybe he was 6'3) and framemogged by a guy with a low MTN face but still had some presence aboout him and a decent GF ofc.
I got facial bone mass mogged by an Irish guy sitting in front of me on the plane who was lacking aesthetics but just had a large skull and big bones in his face and you wouldn't fancy getting in an altercation with.
Funnily enough the guy sitting next to him on the plane looked awful from side profile like a birdcel then miraculously he had a decent frontal when I seen him off of the plane later.
Then I got facemogged by a roughly 6' tall guy who had good ratios and features but to my surprise had a recessed chin which he was running goatee game on but it didn't even hurt his looks level particularly because his mandible and chin just subtly fit with the rest of his mogger ratios.
I also got youth mogged by a guy who had a good side profile and typical femalegazmax fringe haircut
Thankfully when I seen his face from the front he looked a but more doughy and underdeveloped

Having not had to worry about any mogs that day with hours of walking around a city and airport I suddenly get on a flight with a few young Irishcels and many of them have a trait they're trumping me in.
It's weird because a full package Irish mogger can be rare yet you have normie guys with these insane halos whether it be height and frame combo, massive facial bones, great frontal and weak side, insane side profile and average frontal or a Chadlite guy in spite of a recessed chin.

With other nationalities/phenos it's like you either develop right or you develop wrong and after you develop right then you can still be plain looking and aren't guaranteed to be above average looking

Yet with Irish people it's like the majority of people grew craniofacially-suboptimally yet despite having growth pattern failos still manage to pull off having an attractive looking face with some cray halo feature

The days of the ugly Irishcels may honestly be dying out since we were an extremely conservative country even throughout the 90s and women just got married young to some LTN from their village who they were probably loosely related to, propagating an inbred look,
But in recent times the looks level has shot up, particularly in urban areas where foids have more choice of partners and are more sexually liberated to become single mothers off the back of HTN-Chadlite's sperm.
The only issue with the urbancels is that they're the smallest height and frame wise

As women in the rural areas become more and more picky of the guys they reproduce with as is happening now, the 6'+ farmer frame genes are going to combine with better looking faces and once that's the norm it's game over, the amount of 500g potatoes per day moggers being produced will be frightening

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Xangsane and Skywalker
I got facial bone mass mogged by an Irish guy sitting in front of me on the plane who was lacking aesthetics but just had a large skull and big bones in his face and you wouldn't fancy getting in an altercation with.
Funnily enough the guy sitting next to him on the plane looked awful from side profile like a birdcel then miraculously he had a decent frontal when I seen him off of the plane later.
Then I got facemogged by a roughly 6' tall guy who had good ratios and features but to my surprise had a recessed chin which he was running goatee game on but it didn't even hurt his looks level particularly because his mandible and chin just subtly fit with the rest of his mogger ratios.
how awful
i would have jumped off the plane
@Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
irish dont mog shit lol

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
it's probably because they're the one remaining wasp country that is isolated enough from the black and brown global caravan to retain a fairly high concentration of white features. the recent anti immigration protests also indicates a higher than average level of ethnocentrism, which is important for retaining genetic purity

irish dont mog shit lol
now that the rest of the whites have been turned into grey brown muttoids, unfortunately irish are the pinnacle of white in 2024

BBC mogs, water.
Bell Beaker Culture mogs.

Das rite!

>The aryan are very tall, which made the Irish tall

>Irish also eat a LOT of carbohidrattes, which help with bone and height, which makes irish tall

BHAHAHAHAHA I'm Irish and I'm fucking 5'5 and I'm the shortest male in my family. The only other person in my family who is anywhere near my height is my grandpa (who isn't Irish) and he's in his mid eighties. Most other people in my family are at least 5'9-6ft however. My closest male cousin is 6'4 at 16 and still growing.

EDIT: IT is worth mentioning that my own father is 6ft, with a wide mogger frame, big long arms and big hands. Yet he reproduced with a stubby little 5'2 foid, which caused me to exist, a fucking 5'5 manlet with narrow clavicles. I also got my autism from him, and I've been thinking, if he HAD to reproduce and pass on his neurodivergence down to an innocent person who has done nothing to warrant such suffering, the LEAST he could have done was ensure he would have been tall. But NOPE! He just HAD to reproduce with the shortest and stubbiest foid he could possibly find! :feelswhy::blackpill:

Last edited: