Why this guy think he is good looking? and his girlfriend is genuinely repulsive why he acts like she a model

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken

He makes a "blackpilled" video where he calls supermodels deformed

this subhuman russian girl which is supposed to be a model ( wtf?? she could never) gives delon a 6 from 10 because she doesnt like his nose tip and rates safir as 3/10? like bitch you would never be able to be around them lol, they would not fuck you in a billion years so who cares .

frame0.jpg
Nm8Z3vhHqY3FfedE8_ZyXpiXzyR7U8gDK-MbcV4OClfMD9JWZsMaoCm6MExM-en7KAWvsAhS=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

0Dh30Lq4EjukHqlKmQhXh4TlSl0vpad-n0oa29nxb3KuCrJEq_3HfUcgNYA0xiVN540lw_oPyj8=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

and the guy lol. this looks ridiculous , he looks so bad its not even funny. does he really think that he mogs safir?
very based comment
"No offense man, but you are a 2 out of 10, coming from any place, your Russian girlfriend maybe is with you, because Russian women like very ugly men, because 90% of the Russian males are unattractive, but the Russians women who are beautiful love ugly men, even when they date or married foreigners, most of them are unattractive guys, you are good example, and compared to most of the Russian males you are ok, but in reality physically you have an unattractive individual, non to be offensive, and is not subjective, just facts."

@St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan @User49 @HerpDerpson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, BrahminBoss, Nick.Harte and 3 others
What do you you think about Chris Benoit's body of work? Was he able to overcome his vanilla midget status?
Also do you think he used Crippler's Crossface as a finishing move on his wife and children?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
What do you you think about Chris Benoit's body of work? Was he able to overcome his vanilla midget status?
Also do you think he used Crippler's Crossface as a finishing move on his wife and children?
cool. yes . i think it was a chokeslam

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@HerpDerpson maby he started with attidude adjustment to his wifey tee hee and then proceeded with few other cool moves. sadly we will never know

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Are you a tommyboy's alt?

• Hmm...
hes an alpha male secure in his appearance

• JFL
Well the point of video is basically that you need to be white to be good looking. Which is a controvertial topic. He doesn't take it the right way anyway, he talks as if everyone is attracted to their own kind, while it's one of the blackpill staples that all humans have an innate natural sense of beauty (so it's objective).
Most of his ratings seem like a joke. I do agree about Cillian Murphy's deformed eye area, he's a statusbabby. But then he himself falls for the status trap, rating Brad Pitt higher than guys like O'Pry.
hes an alpha male secure in his appearance
He's decent looking, but he's an extremely delusional narcy who considers himself above average in stature (at 6'1) and 10/10 in looks.
very based comment
I had something to say about it to, but he banned me for asking about his hairline tattoo. Cunt.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21899
Well the point of video is basically that you need to be white to be good looking. Which is a controvertial topic. He doesn't take it the right way anyway, he talks as if everyone is attracted to their own kind, while it's one of the blackpill staples that all humans have an innate natural sense of beauty (so it's objective).
Most of his ratings seem like a joke. I do agree about Cillian Murphy's deformed eye area, he's a statusbabby. But then he himself falls for the status trap, rating Brad Pitt higher than guys like O'Pry.

He's decent looking, but he's an extremely delusional narcy who considers himself above average in stature (at 6'1) and 10/10 in looks.

I had something to say about it to, but he banned me for asking about his hairline tattoo. Cunt.
bro cillian murphy is so fucking good looking wtf. many high status guys worshipepd him when peaky blinders were hyping and girls wanted him. he has amazing lower third which is law. but ok

he is like 184-185 cm which is just a good height and not a halo especially in latvia where its almost a norm for a young guy to be that height. and his body descended so hard over the years, its actually was really decent in his early videos .

he also seemed to delete my comment where i said that belle is ugly

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zura and HerpDerpson
Well the point of video is basically that you need to be white to be good looking.
wrong, the point of the video is that you need similar coloring to the women you're attracted to, he even says the guys he doesn't think are attractive probably are in the part of the world they're from.

if you're mediterranean you won't do well in countries where most people are pale as fuck and vice versa, even if both of you are considered white.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30037
wrong, the point of the video is that you need similar coloring to the women you're attracted to, he even says the guys he doesn't think are attractive probably are in the part of the world they're from.

if you're mediterranean you won't do well in countries where most people are pale as fuck and vice versa, even if both of you are considered white.
cope. mediterraneans slay hard in russia and niggers fuck nordic girls

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
His girlfriend is not ugly.

cope. mediterraneans slay hard in russia and niggers fuck nordic girls
I already figured this thread was some kind of cope thanks for confirming this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Deleted member 21899
I already figured this thread was some kind of cope thanks for confirming this.
goddamn such an autist

You said she was ugly now you say she’s mid.
to me she is ugly, but i can see her being for most mid as hell and fuckable

to me she is ugly, but i can see her being for most mid as hell and fuckable
She's a big improvement over Luna and Catherine (not hard to mog a corpse, but still).

• +1
sv3rige b moggin

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 21899
I’d fuck his girl but she is ugly unfortunately

• +1
You're the one coping buddy. Goatis + his gf are a good-looking couple.

• Hmm...
He mogs me to oblivion but copium is one hell of a drug ngl.

• +1
You're the one coping buddy. Goatis + his gf are a good-looking couple.
okay brown guy who overrates slavic toilets

bella is 4/10 in rusland

He mogs me to oblivion but copium is one hell of a drug ngl.
he looksmaxed with a wig. naturally he has a 10head with klinfelters syndrome and doesnt mog shit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

He makes a "blackpilled" video where he calls supermodels deformed

this subhuman russian girl which is supposed to be a model ( wtf?? she could never) gives delon a 6 from 10 because she doesnt like his nose tip and rates safir as 3/10? like bitch you would never be able to be around them lol, they would not fuck you in a billion years so who cares .

frame0.jpg
Nm8Z3vhHqY3FfedE8_ZyXpiXzyR7U8gDK-MbcV4OClfMD9JWZsMaoCm6MExM-en7KAWvsAhS=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

0Dh30Lq4EjukHqlKmQhXh4TlSl0vpad-n0oa29nxb3KuCrJEq_3HfUcgNYA0xiVN540lw_oPyj8=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

and the guy lol. this looks ridiculous , he looks so bad its not even funny. does he really think that he mogs safir?
very based comment
"No offense man, but you are a 2 out of 10, coming from any place, your Russian girlfriend maybe is with you, because Russian women like very ugly men, because 90% of the Russian males are unattractive, but the Russians women who are beautiful love ugly men, even when they date or married foreigners, most of them are unattractive guys, you are good example, and compared to most of the Russian males you are ok, but in reality physically you have an unattractive individual, non to be offensive, and is not subjective, just facts."

@St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan @User49 @HerpDerpson

FUCK HIM for laughting at killian murphy the PSL GOD.

• +1