Why u should smoke

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
Have u seen almost all models They smoke.U know why? Cuz it give u hallow cheeks and higher bone mass.Have u seen people who how dismorphic they are.Its bs it gonna give u cancer and all that shit its in ur genetics if u gonna get it or nah cant stop that.People have smoke and lived till 100year old.
All chads smoke.Now go have a smoke n1gga

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Sushifart, maxxmclooks and 2 others
Have u seen almost all models they smoke.U know why? Cuz it give u hallow cheeks and higher bone mass.Have u seen people who how dismorphic they are.Its bs it gonna give u cancer and all that shit its in ur genetics if u gonna get it or nah cant stop that.People have smoke and lived till 100year old.
my breakfast was some turk coffee and a 0.50p bootleg pack cigarette from 13-19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle-Bully, viniciz and maxxmclooks
smoke what weed or just cigarettes?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
idk what im saying do not smoke bros

Last edited:
'Smoking gives hollow cheeks'

You don't only look like a dumb Eastern European inbred, but your IQ is EXACTLY that of! A dumb Eastern European inbred.

You are not a Chad. You are a regular looking Albanian that cuts people's hair in London.

Smoking ABSOLUTELY MURDERS COLLAGEN. Fuck off with the false information. This thread should be deleted for scientific inaccuracy.

Pussy. I'd smash you in your face bruv.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: caiolindo, Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Have u seen almost all models They smoke.U know why? Cuz it give u hallow cheeks and higher bone mass.Have u seen people who how dismorphic they are.Its bs it gonna give u cancer and all that shit its in ur genetics if u gonna get it or nah cant stop that.People have smoke and lived till 100year old.
Not smoking is high inhib. “I’ll damage my lungs!!!” Goes back to eating his soy infused microplastic xenoestrogen popsicle like a retard.

Please tell me it isn't you on avatar vlla

You don't only look like a dumb Eastern European inbred, but your IQ is EXACTLY that of! A dumb Eastern European inbred.

You are not a Chad. You are a regular looking Albanian that cuts people's hair in London.

Smoking ABSOLUTELY MURDERS COLLAGEN. Fuck off with the false information. This thread should be deleted for scientific inaccuracy.

He's right smoking increases DHT therefore you'll lose some fat and gain bone mass but you're absolutely right about collagen part

I'm eating clean drinking gallon of water a day and just 3-5 cigarettes daily make my skin death tier

Not to mention how my skin looks even worse if I don't sleep enough combined with smoking... Death tier combo for skin

He's right smoking increases DHT therefore you'll lose some fat and gain bone mass but you're absolutely right about collagen part

I'm eating clean drinking gallon of water a day and just 3-5 cigarettes daily make my skin death tier

Not to mention how my skin looks even worse if I don't sleep enough combined with smoking... Death tier combo for skin
Those sound more important than collagen tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and hopecel
Male gaze tbh

Women prefer perfect skin to perfect cheekbones

Autists here think women would prefer Ramirez to Chico jfl

Body fat is another topic but you can lower it with other way more effective and HEALTHY methods

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
You don't need to smoke to have hollow cheeks and you don't need hollow cheeks to be GL

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, viniciz and hopecel

Glycine fucking increases DHT. Just buy Glycine powder. Stop all this dumb conversation.

• +1
Reactions: febinopry and hopecel

SOUND

And what experience do you have in building collagen? Mr TikTok immigrant fuck?

Artificial intelligence^

• +1
Reactions: Jeww

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
instructions unclear, smoked crack and lost my teeth

I think models smoke cos it’s a hunger suppressant lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Jeww and Salted_Salty
It fucked up Delon's collagen, he's an example of why not to smoke, especially at a young age

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Jeww
It fucked up Delon's collagen, he's an example of why not to smoke, especially at a young age

How do we know he wasn't smoking for the camera and his image? While in day to day life wasn't?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and MakinItHappen

u can suk my dick n1gger u retaartet and low iq

bad skin makes u dark triad mogger u fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phenotypecel and MakinItHappen
Honestly can't loss of collagen be good if you're really smooth faced.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Only cigs not vapes