Discussion Why won't any surgeons do Lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons.

misc001

misc001

Iron
I keep hearing that surgeons only seem to do Lefort 1 for patients seeking cosmetic changes, and that Lefort 2 is reserved for severely deformed people. What makes this surgery so risky?

I hear a rumour that Dr. A would do Lefort 2, does anyone know what the price of this would be?

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Zephir
I keep hearing that surgeons only seem to do Lefort 1 for patients seeking cosmetic changes, and that Lefort 2 is reserved for severely deformed people. What makes this surgery so risky?

I hear a rumour that Dr. A would do Lefort 2, does anyone know what the price of this would be?
Brain exposing surgery and all it entices. You can get blind from the eyes getting exposed, you can get meningitis and brain damage, 5 percent death rate compared to 0.5% on Lefort 1.

Stopping@Nothing19

Stopping@Nothing19

monkmaxxing
they don't want the risk, it's as simple as that

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
if your face is deformed enough to need Le Fort 2 me personally, I would just kill myself at that point ngl 99.99% of people do not need it and its too risky anyway with a high death rate

Le Fort II Distraction With Zygomatic Repositioning: A Technique for Differential Correction of ...

Adonis

Adonis

Gold
Find a 3rd world backyard surgeon, they do everything jfl

misc001

misc001

Iron
if your face is deformed enough to need Le Fort 2 me personally, I would just kill myself at that point ngl 99.99% of people do not need it and its too risky anyway with a high death rate

Le Fort II Distraction With Zygomatic Repositioning: A Technique for Differential Correction of ...
I need it bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Brain exposing surgery and all it entices. You can get blind from the eyes getting exposed, you can get meningitis and brain damage, 5 percent death rate compared to 0.5% on Lefort 1.
There's actually a 5% death rate? Fuck that lol.

misc001

misc001

Iron
he pulled that statistic out his ass, there’s no fucking way
About 113,000 results (0.51 seconds)

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Le Fort I, II, and III fractures had mortality rates of 0%, 4.5%, and 8.7%, respectively and Le Fort II fractures were associated with a 1.94-fold increased mortality risk when compared to simple facial fractures [21]

eren1

eren1

Zephir

Search Results​

Le Fort I, II, and III fractures had mortality rates of 0%, 4.5%, and 8.7%, respectively and Le Fort II fractures were associated with a 1.94-fold increased mortality risk when compared to simple facial fractures [21]
When was this study?

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Zephir
Mawgs me

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Zephir

Search Results​

Trauma not osteotomy

wannalooksmax

wannalooksmax

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
Its too dangerous
You're better off getting Paranasal implants + nose bridge augmentation

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Life ends at 15

Search Results​

Jesus Christ why would anyone do lefort 2

C

Chinlet Ascension

Zephir
I highly doubt plastic surgeons get asked about Le Fort 2 on a regular basis TBH. People forget about how much of a minority people in the PSL-sphere are.

F

Forget it

Iron

If a doctor won’t do it please listen.
If doctors turn you down also please listen.

I am botched from implanting my entire skull and it ruined me. So many doctors refused to operate on me originally and of course I ignored them and kept going emailing hundreds until one said ok. Massive mistake.

misc001

misc001

Iron
If a doctor won’t do it please listen.
If doctors turn you down also please listen.

I am botched from implanting my entire skull and it ruined me. So many doctors refused to operate on me originally and of course I ignored them and kept going emailing hundreds until one said ok. Massive mistake.
skull implant? sounds vased

F

Forget it

Iron
skull implant? sounds vased
Every feature on my skull

Brow forehead temples all malar area paranasal jaws and 2 genioplasties. Just terrible idea. I’m so sorry I did this to myself.

And the worst is I can’t remove the implants. They are large and the soft tissues are now stretched. So I have to live with it

misc001

misc001

Iron
Every feature on my skull

Brow forehead temples all malar area paranasal jaws and 2 genioplasties. Just terrible idea. I’m so sorry I did this to myself.

And the worst is I can’t remove the implants. They are large and the soft tissues are now stretched. So I have to live with it
why did you go so OTT

misc001

misc001

Iron
I thought I could create the perfect look. And all would be needed. I was wrong. And I am paying the price
sorry to hear that bro, don't let 'perfect' be the enemy of 'good'

F

Forget it

Iron
sorry to hear that bro, don't let 'perfect' be the enemy of 'good'
Thanks.
Yes. Simple things would always be better. Best is accept and do nothing. Second, softmaxing and not get obsessed. Honestly I wouldn’t recommend any surgeries at all even simple. The changes will not be very noticeable in most cases at best

Pumanator

Pumanator

Trimax + intraorbitals with Ramieri in december

They don't want us to ascend.

Asked Dr z about Lefort 2. He said it makes midface look weird.

Silver

Silver

midface😖😞

Search Results​

"FRACTURES", how did you not catch that LOL. That study has nothing to do with Le Fort advancement

A

AtlasTH

Gold

Search Results​

What you need is lefort 2 osteotomy not lefort 2 fracture

misc001

misc001

Iron
What you need is lefort 2 osteotomy not lefort 2 fracture
Pretty sure that when you get a lefort 2 surgery the process of them cutting the bone is considered a lefort 2 'fracture'. Fracture is just a technical term rather than what laymans deem as a fracture (i.e. an injury of some kind)

A

AtlasTH

Gold
Pretty sure that when you get a lefort 2 surgery the process of them cutting the bone is considered a lefort 2 'fracture'. Fracture is just a technical term rather than what laymans deem as a fracture (i.e. an injury of some kind)

Lefort 2 fracture = accident like your face getting hit by a car or car run through your face causing the fracture that's dead rate is so high

Lefort 2 osteotomy = lefort 2 with planned movement, controlled environment

misc001

misc001

Iron
Lefort 2 fracture = accident like your face getting hit by a car or car run through your face causing the fracture that's dead rate is so high

Lefort 2 osteotomy = lefort 2 with planned movement, controlled environment
this may be true, but there must be a reason surgeons refuse to perform it. If they could sell lefort 2 at a premium they would

A

AtlasTH

Gold
this may be true, but there must be a reason surgeons refuse to perform it. If they could sell lefort 2 at a premium they would

It's very easy, high risk surgery, especially lefort 2, is more risky then lefort 3, due to the cut being more near optic nerve