Why won't any surgeons do Lefort 2 for cosmetic reasons.

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
I keep hearing that surgeons only seem to do Lefort 1 for patients seeking cosmetic changes, and that Lefort 2 is reserved for severely deformed people. What makes this surgery so risky?

I hear a rumour that Dr. A would do Lefort 2, does anyone know what the price of this would be?

I keep hearing that surgeons only seem to do Lefort 1 for patients seeking cosmetic changes, and that Lefort 2 is reserved for severely deformed people. What makes this surgery so risky?

I hear a rumour that Dr. A would do Lefort 2, does anyone know what the price of this would be?
Brain exposing surgery and all it entices. You can get blind from the eyes getting exposed, you can get meningitis and brain damage, 5 percent death rate compared to 0.5% on Lefort 1.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus, Pumanator and 3 others
Brain exposing surgery and all it entices. You can get blind from the eyes getting exposed, you can get meningitis and brain damage, 5 percent death rate compared to 0.5% on Lefort 1.
How about high-cut lefort? does this expose the brain. Do you know is ramieri provides this

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
they don't want the risk, it's as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
if your face is deformed enough to need Le Fort 2 me personally, I would just kill myself at that point ngl 99.99% of people do not need it and its too risky anyway with a high death rate

Le Fort II Distraction With Zygomatic Repositioning: A Technique for Differential Correction of ...

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 23554 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
if your face is deformed enough to need Le Fort 2 me personally, I would just kill myself
That's a bit harsh when almost all Asian people need it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, 5footsix56, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
Find a 3rd world backyard surgeon, they do everything jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
if your face is deformed enough to need Le Fort 2 me personally, I would just kill myself at that point ngl 99.99% of people do not need it and its too risky anyway with a high death rate

Le Fort II Distraction With Zygomatic Repositioning: A Technique for Differential Correction of ...
I need it bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Tbh at that point just get paranasal implants or fat grafting.

Also mongoloid noses make their maxillas look even worse.
paranasal + radix projection is what asians need cuz no one will do lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 5892 and RecessedChinCel
There's actually a 5% death rate? Fuck that lol.

There's actually a 5% death rate? Fuck that lol.
he pulled that statistic out his ass, there’s no fucking way

he pulled that statistic out his ass, there’s no fucking way
About 113,000 results (0.51 seconds)

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Le Fort I, II, and III fractures had mortality rates of 0%, 4.5%, and 8.7%, respectively and Le Fort II fractures were associated with a 1.94-fold increased mortality risk when compared to simple facial fractures [21]

Search Results​

Le Fort I, II, and III fractures had mortality rates of 0%, 4.5%, and 8.7%, respectively and Le Fort II fractures were associated with a 1.94-fold increased mortality risk when compared to simple facial fractures [21]
When was this study?

Mawgs me

Search Results​

Trauma not osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Its too dangerous
You're better off getting Paranasal implants + nose bridge augmentation

Search Results​

Jesus Christ why would anyone do lefort 2

I highly doubt plastic surgeons get asked about Le Fort 2 on a regular basis TBH. People forget about how much of a minority people in the PSL-sphere are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I highly doubt plastic surgeons get asked about Le Fort 2 on a regular basis TBH. People forget about how much of a minority people in the PSL-sphere are.
good point maybe 0.001% of their patients are from PSL autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Chinlet Ascension

If a doctor won’t do it please listen.
If doctors turn you down also please listen.

I am botched from implanting my entire skull and it ruined me. So many doctors refused to operate on me originally and of course I ignored them and kept going emailing hundreds until one said ok. Massive mistake.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Chinlet Ascension and Pumanator
If a doctor won’t do it please listen.
If doctors turn you down also please listen.

I am botched from implanting my entire skull and it ruined me. So many doctors refused to operate on me originally and of course I ignored them and kept going emailing hundreds until one said ok. Massive mistake.
skull implant? sounds vased

skull implant? sounds vased
Every feature on my skull

Brow forehead temples all malar area paranasal jaws and 2 genioplasties. Just terrible idea. I’m so sorry I did this to myself.

And the worst is I can’t remove the implants. They are large and the soft tissues are now stretched. So I have to live with it

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Every feature on my skull

Brow forehead temples all malar area paranasal jaws and 2 genioplasties. Just terrible idea. I’m so sorry I did this to myself.

And the worst is I can’t remove the implants. They are large and the soft tissues are now stretched. So I have to live with it
why did you go so OTT

I thought I could create the perfect look. And all would be needed. I was wrong. And I am paying the price
sorry to hear that bro, don't let 'perfect' be the enemy of 'good'

sorry to hear that bro, don't let 'perfect' be the enemy of 'good'
Thanks.
Yes. Simple things would always be better. Best is accept and do nothing. Second, softmaxing and not get obsessed. Honestly I wouldn’t recommend any surgeries at all even simple. The changes will not be very noticeable in most cases at best

They don't want us to ascend.

Asked Dr z about Lefort 2. He said it makes midface look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Tallooksmaxxer

Search Results​

"FRACTURES", how did you not catch that LOL. That study has nothing to do with Le Fort advancement

Search Results​

What you need is lefort 2 osteotomy not lefort 2 fracture

What you need is lefort 2 osteotomy not lefort 2 fracture
Pretty sure that when you get a lefort 2 surgery the process of them cutting the bone is considered a lefort 2 'fracture'. Fracture is just a technical term rather than what laymans deem as a fracture (i.e. an injury of some kind)

Pretty sure that when you get a lefort 2 surgery the process of them cutting the bone is considered a lefort 2 'fracture'. Fracture is just a technical term rather than what laymans deem as a fracture (i.e. an injury of some kind)

Lefort 2 fracture = accident like your face getting hit by a car or car run through your face causing the fracture that's dead rate is so high

Lefort 2 osteotomy = lefort 2 with planned movement, controlled environment

Lefort 2 fracture = accident like your face getting hit by a car or car run through your face causing the fracture that's dead rate is so high

Lefort 2 osteotomy = lefort 2 with planned movement, controlled environment
this may be true, but there must be a reason surgeons refuse to perform it. If they could sell lefort 2 at a premium they would

this may be true, but there must be a reason surgeons refuse to perform it. If they could sell lefort 2 at a premium they would

It's very easy, high risk surgery, especially lefort 2, is more risky then lefort 3, due to the cut being more near optic nerve

"FRACTURES", how did you not catch that LOL. That study has nothing to do with Le Fort advancement
Hey, Silver! 👋 Can you send me a PM? I need to contact you.

why the fuck would you think about Lefort 2 before losing weight?

why the fuck would you think about Lefort 2 before losing weight?
This is a very old thread, and why the fuck not, I am only about 15 lbs above my ideal bf% which I could lose in 2 months, it takes ages to plan out surgery. I've already lost weight since posting this

This is a very old thread, and why the fuck not, I am only about 15 lbs above my ideal bf% which I could lose in 2 months, it takes ages to plan out surgery. I've already lost weight since posting this
Your ideal bf% is the one where your face looks the best and until you're there you really have no idea what your face needs. Plus Lefort 2 is a complete fantasy for you. No one is going to do Lefort 2 on you.

Your ideal bf% is the one where your face looks the best and until you're there you really have no idea what your face needs. Plus Lefort 2 is a complete fantasy for you. No one is going to do Lefort 2 on you.
This is a thread from august, I know they won't, I've learnt a lot since then and I don't need lefort 2 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back