Why won't women lick my abs?

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Hi 17 m Latino shredded hormonal twink/ sarms goblin here. Lacrosse player in spring. Football player in winter. Did a tren cycle last year: 400mg tren, 200mg test my muscles felt extremely horny. I go gym quite often have a shredded physique, 5’10, 150 lbs, bench 70 kg and deadlift 140 kg. Do egg and kale protein shakes in the morning and about 2 powdered protein shakes in the afternoon and evening. I tone my body bro. I'd like to say I keep it in pretty good shape. My girlfriend and my sidechick always love to claw their nails into my abs while they're going down on me bruh, 📷 But lately it feels like they've been wanting to lick my abs less and less. Especially the sidechick. She used to do it everytime she'd go down on me. Traveling her tongue from licking both of my areolas down to my 8 pack abs. It's been making me wonder, has my stomach lost some of its tone?

My crush said she will rub and grind her pussy on my abs when it is my 18th birthday. She looked like Alex Eubank's girlfriend she has thick strong thighs too.

Please any suggestions/ help?

I have a shredded physique btw

Try losing more bodyfat.
Or maybe its because you sweat a lot, and the taste is kind of off putting. Try to clean yourself before sex