• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Blackout.xl, SPFromNY914 and 7 others
Mirror is more accurate imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, owlofathena, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
Mirror is more accurate imo
He said that a pic is more accurate but a study shows that ppl prefer the pic version of you instead of the mirror one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Marsiere214, Mr.cope and 2 others
I just want one good picture that looks exactly like mirror me and ima be swimming in hoes

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Looks234, Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
He also said you find yourself more attractive then you actually are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6785, Mouthbreath and 9 others
He said that a pic is more accurate but a study shows that ppl prefer the pic version of you instead of the mirror one
mirrors shows exactly how you look like, pictures on non high quality dslr cameras are not that accurate

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SPFromNY914, Marsiere214 and 4 others
mirrors shows exactly how you look like, pictures on non high quality dslr cameras are not that accurate
thats absolutely false
lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, SPFromNY914, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mouthbreath, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
If you really want to stop coping : Have a phone with good camera (IPhone 6s and up), download a timer camera app, be in natural lighting conditions, place your phone somewhere, step back about 10 feet and wait for the pic to be taken with the timer cam. The end result pic is how you look like IRL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5634 and 11 others
They do, the image of you is just flipped
Flipped + you get use to seeing + above average effect
i wrote a whole post on this shit look it up if you want to

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mr.cope, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person

Previous Threads
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Let’s Break Down Chads Normies Incels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
———————————————————
Future Threads
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Tyronelite’s Infield Series

oval mirrors make me look round and rectangle mirrors make me look more angular tbh. might also want to consider that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
This thread gives me weird vibes

Tell someone to take a picture of you and thats you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Taylorswift
If you really want to stop coping : Have a phone with good camera (IPhone 6s and up), download a timer camera app, be in natural lighting conditions, place your phone somewhere, step back about 10 feet and wait for the pic to be taken with the timer cam. The end result pic is how you look like IRL.
Oof

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
Flipped + you get use to seeing + above average effect
i wrote a whole post on this shit look it up if you want to
The only thing a flipped picture changes is that you are used to not seeing your assymetries, but 99.99% of people are assymetrical too, Mirror shows exactly how you look like to other people cause they also don't notice your assymetries unless they sre deformed tier. If you want to test this out yourself, grab a friend you know for a little time and stand in a mirror with him, he will look identical too you as irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bbjacque, Deleted member 13787, DharkDC and 3 others
These threads make me want to jump off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
@goat2x give me TLDR of the 10minute video, Smartcel

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
She looks completely different JFL

46AD04BC D5DE 41D7 AB89 E39F13BB4F32

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Phone distort your face, almost everyone looks uncanny in selfies unless you are a demi god. Mirror is how you look but flipped.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 8765
The only thing a flipped picture changes is that you are used to not seeing your assymetries, but 99.99% of people are assymetrical too, Mirror shows exactly how you look like to other people cause they also don't notice your assymetries unless they sre deformed tier. If you want to test this out yourself, grab a friend you know for a little time and stand in a mirror with him, he will look identical too you as irl
"grab a friend you know for a little time and stand in a mirror with him, he will look identical too you as irl"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You are not use to seeing your friend in the mirror
also
above average effects only yourself not others your knowledge on this is very minimal read my thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
A mirror selfie that is, not you looking at yourself in the mirror.
no, cause people don't see a still pic of you bro, they look at you in motion. Basically just stand with a person you know a short time infront of a mirror, he will look exactly the same to you. The reasons you think your uglier on pics is cause your ego is getting confused seeing you with all assymetries but legit everyone has assymetries and being assymetrical is the least important thing on guys. Look at O'Pry or Twilight guy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Taylorswift
i look so good in the mirror. utter shit in photos

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, mewcoper, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
@goat2x give me TLDR of the 10minute video, Smartcel
You dont look the same irl as in the mirror cuz you tend to overlook asymmetries and ETC. due to above average effect and mere exposure effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, tyronelite and Taylorswift
"grab a friend you know for a little time and stand in a mirror with him, he will look identical too you as irl"
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You are not use to seeing your friend in the mirror
also
above average effects only yourself not others your knowledge on this is very minimal read my thread tbh
bro the reason you feel above average in the mirror is cause you think you are a symmetrical God, but as i said everyone is assymetrical, being assymetrical is on the last line of what makes a man attractive, look st O'Pry he is extremely assymetrical

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no, cause people don't see a still pic of you bro, they look at you in motion. Basically just stand with a person you know a short time infront of a mirror, he will look exactly the same to you. The reasons you think your uglier on pics is cause your ego is getting confused seeing you with all assymetries but legit everyone has assymetries and being assymetrical is the least important thing on guys. Look at O'Pry or Twilight guy
JFL stop coping. I know a shit ton of people in real life and they all look more or less the same as their pics. Be it a mirror selfie or a normal pic taken with a back camera. How you perceive yourself is totally inaccurate because of the mere exposure effect. It sounds to me you just want to cope with looking subhuman in pics (when that’s how you actually look IRL).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4430, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Wait, so if I look in the mirror, that's not what I look like?

Where does video stand?

bro the reason you feel above average in the mirror is cause you think you are a symmetrical God, but as i said everyone is assymetrical, being assymetrical is on the last line of what makes a man attractive, look st O'Pry he is extremely assymetrical
Not true,
Read the studies where they compared real looks to mirror reflections there whole jaw was weaker i might do a long explanation when im at home
But i wrote this down like 20x times already in other threads feels like im running circles

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Marsiere214
JFL stop coping. I know a shit ton of people in real life and they all look more or less the same as their pics. Be it a mirror selfie or a normal pic taken with a back camera. How you perceive yourself is totally inaccurate because of the mere exposure effect. It sounds to me you just want to cope with looking subhuman in pics (when that’s how you actually look IRL).
Yeah if it's a high quality phone camera/phone like iPhone 10 or up, not a 200$ android, and jfl thinking im subhuman you 3psl trash

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Taylorswift
you don't faggot, look at someone in the mirror, they look the same in photos and real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, TsarTsar444 and Marsiere214
Wait, so if I look in the mirror, that's not what I look like?
Pretty much. Mere exposure effect plays a huge role into perceiving yourself as more attractive. This reminds me of one time I was with a friend who was a subhuman acne ridden curry and he was looking at himself in a mirror at a shopping center, he was posing and talking about how handsome he looks and I was just looking at him trying not to cringe because he looked insanely subhuman.

P.S : he is not delusional or narcy, he keeps barking about how he is ugly on social media and had mental breakdowns over that shit a few times on Snapchat.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Not true,
Read the studies where they compared real looks to mirror reflections there whole jaw was weaker i might do a long explanation when im at home
But i wrote this down like 20x times already in other threads feels like im running circles
your jaw looks smaller in the mirror? What i didn't understand you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
My face looks like a bloated pumpkin when someone's takes a pic of me :forcedsmile:
That's the word my mom used when I showed her pic of Jono Jenkins

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214
Pretty much. Mere exposure effect plays a huge role into perceiving yourself as more attractive. This reminds me of one time I was with a friend who was a subhuman acne ridden curry and he was looking at himself in a mirror at a shopping center, he was posing and talking about how handsome he looks and I was just looking at him trying not to cringe because he looked insanely subhuman.

P.S : he is not delusional or narcy, he keeps barking about how he is ugly on social media and had mental breakdowns over that shit a few times on Snapchat.
How do people even believe they're good-looking when they're not? Jfl

Okay but that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, do I LOOK like what I see in the mirror? As in, facial proportions, bones etc? So if I see an objectively great jawline then surely that's not distorted by the mirror somehow? Etc

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Taylorswift and Deleted member 1751
Okay but that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, do I LOOK like what I see in the mirror? As in, facial proportions, bones etc? So if I see an objectively great jawline then surely that's not distorted by the mirror somehow? Etc
yes you do lmao, the mirror doesn't magically give you UEE, the subhuman low iq mutt doesn't know shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 13787, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Studies have shown that men overrate their sexual attractiveness to women, VASTLY.
Not in my case though. I don't wanna get out of my house until I do all surgeries 😂

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Deleted member 7776
yes you do lmao, the mirror doesn't magically give you UEE, the subhuman low iq mutt doesn't know shit
Exactly what I'm saying. Lens distortion on cameras, absolutely true and believable. But my fucking mirror which doesn't move an inch while looking at my face, I don't believe it could IN ANY WAY whatsoever distort what I see

• +1
Not in my case though. I don't wanna get out of my house until I do all surgeries 😂
I'm saying that normies actually believe they're GL and wound up not understanding why they're well into their late 20's and still a KHHV. Coz 90% of men are 100% sexually INVISIBLE to women

• +1
How do people even believe they're good-looking when they're not? Jfl
He doesn’t. He told me he thinks he looks handsome in the mirror but keeps barking about how ugly he is on social media. It really is all just the mere exposure effect. This is why you have to be honest with yourself and take a normal mirror selfie or a pic with back camera from at least 10 feet for an accurate representation of yourself

F561D6E1 397B 457E A498 5200600ED905

This is pretty much how your selfie should look like. A good camera (one where you can see your skin texture not a shitty 100$ android camera where your skin looks airbrushed), normal lighting and no other type of frauding.

Exactly what I'm saying. Lens distortion on cameras, absolutely true and believable. But my fucking mirror which doesn't move an inch while looking at my face, I don't believe it could IN ANY WAY whatsoever distort what I see
pics are very inaccurate for many reasons, one is how they don't show you in motion, this is especially bad if you do some wierd face for pics and look unnatural, also high quality pics have better sensors then our own eyes and they legit csn show some skin acne or blemishes that even our own eyes don't see, if you have acne it can make it look much worde then it actually is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, tyronelite and Deleted member 7776
He doesn’t. He told me he thinks he looks handsome in the mirror but keeps barking about how ugly he is on social media. It really is all just the mere exposure effect. This is why you have to be honest with yourself and take a normal mirror selfie or a pic with back camera from at least 10 feet for an accurate representation of yourself

View attachment 785425

This is pretty much how your selfie should look like. A good camera (one where you can see your skin texture not a shitty 100$ android camera where your skin looks airbrushed), normal lighting and no other type of frauding.
I look more bloated. It's over

You can’t just judge yourself and say “oh I have a good jawline”. You have to take a picture in the same conditions I mentioned and let others asses whether you have a good jawline or not. If you have been told that you do have a good jawline then you do have it.

• JFL
pics are very inaccurate for many reasons, one is how they don't show you in motion, this is especially bad if you do some wierd face for pics and look unnatural, also high quality pics have better sensors then our own eyes and they legit csn show some skin acne or blemishes that even our own eyes don't see, if you have acne it can make it look much worde then it actually is
So tl;dr: videos and mirror are accurate?