Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Typhon, Sny and 4 others
A book a day is fucking a lot but depends on the book
just put down your telephone

go check your screen time i bet it’s 10+ hours haha

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger, poopoohead and 1 other person

Nigga I bet you read 1st grader books everyday and think ur smart and shit for reading "a book" everyday its fucking 15 pages jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, becomingnearperfect, Latinolooksmaxxer and 11 others
@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and AlexBrown84
cba to watch video can you summarize in 10 words

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
summarized with merlin AI

---------------------------------

Detailed Summary for [Por qué leo un libro al día (y Uds. también deberían): la ley del 33% | Tai López | TEDxUBIWiltz](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc) by [Merlin](https://merlin.foyer.work/)

Title: The Power of Mentorship: Transforming Your Life with Tai Lopez | TEDxUBIWiltz

[00:07](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc&t=7) Having mentors can significantly transform your life
- Mentors can guide you to achieve success in different aspects of life like business, finance, happiness, health, and social impact
- Mentors have the power to positively influence and shape your life more than you can imagine in their ability to transform your life

[02:28](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc&t=148) Finding the good life and achieving success in Hollywood
- The story of how the speaker's grandmother was inspired to move to California
- Insights on success and the pursuit of the good life as experienced in Hollywood

[04:48] Reading a book a day can shape your life
- Realizing the inadequacy of seeking answers from one person
- Learning the importance of seeking knowledge from books and experienced people

[06:48] Struggling with financial troubles and seeking help
- After running out of money, had to seek help from his mom and faced financial difficulties
- Asked his uncle for advice and took the initiative to seek guidance on making money

[08:41] The Law of 33%
- The importance of finding mentors in life and success
- The Mentor Rules - dividing time with people lower, on your level, and ahead of you

[10:48] Find mentors who are ten times ahead of you
- Don't be afraid to go to the top and seek in-person mentors like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates
- Remember to follow the rules of success, including humility and perseverance

[12:48] Perseverance is crucial in seeking mentors and success
- Perseverance in seeking mentors is illustrated by the story of a real estate investor who persistently approached a developer for mentorship, eventually leading to his success as a wealthy real estate investor.
- Books are considered as hidden treasures and can serve as valuable mentors, even from renowned figures who are no longer alive, such as Shakespeare, Darwin, Freud, and Mahatma Gandhi.

[14:43]) Read one book a week to succeed in life.
- Rethink your approach to reading and see books like friends that can be revisited multiple times.
- Make reading a priority and adopt a stoic mentality of sacrificing present pleasure for long-term gain.

[16:49] Toughen up for a better life
- Challenge yourself with daily habits like cold showers and exercise
- Find mentors and follow their guidance for a fulfilling life

summarized with merlin AI

---------------------------------

Detailed Summary for [Por qué leo un libro al día (y Uds. también deberían): la ley del 33% | Tai López | TEDxUBIWiltz](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc) by [Merlin](https://merlin.foyer.work/)

Title: The Power of Mentorship: Transforming Your Life with Tai Lopez | TEDxUBIWiltz

[00:07](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc&t=7) Having mentors can significantly transform your life
- Mentors can guide you to achieve success in different aspects of life like business, finance, happiness, health, and social impact
- Mentors have the power to positively influence and shape your life more than you can imagine in their ability to transform your life

[02:28](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc&t=148) Finding the good life and achieving success in Hollywood
- The story of how the speaker's grandmother was inspired to move to California
- Insights on success and the pursuit of the good life as experienced in Hollywood

[04:48] Reading a book a day can shape your life
- Realizing the inadequacy of seeking answers from one person
- Learning the importance of seeking knowledge from books and experienced people

[06:48] Struggling with financial troubles and seeking help
- After running out of money, had to seek help from his mom and faced financial difficulties
- Asked his uncle for advice and took the initiative to seek guidance on making money

[08:41] The Law of 33%
- The importance of finding mentors in life and success
- The Mentor Rules - dividing time with people lower, on your level, and ahead of you

[10:48] Find mentors who are ten times ahead of you
- Don't be afraid to go to the top and seek in-person mentors like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates
- Remember to follow the rules of success, including humility and perseverance

[12:48] Perseverance is crucial in seeking mentors and success
- Perseverance in seeking mentors is illustrated by the story of a real estate investor who persistently approached a developer for mentorship, eventually leading to his success as a wealthy real estate investor.
- Books are considered as hidden treasures and can serve as valuable mentors, even from renowned figures who are no longer alive, such as Shakespeare, Darwin, Freud, and Mahatma Gandhi.

[14:43]) Read one book a week to succeed in life.
- Rethink your approach to reading and see books like friends that can be revisited multiple times.
- Make reading a priority and adopt a stoic mentality of sacrificing present pleasure for long-term gain.

[16:49] Toughen up for a better life
- Challenge yourself with daily habits like cold showers and exercise
- Find mentors and follow their guidance for a fulfilling life
Rather watch the vid tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
so we can be as just as dumb as that normie? wymxn read books more than men, why aren't any of them geniuses, innovators, or inventors?

i honestly don't understand where reading books is even relevant in the age of the internet. i can basically understand everything about a 500 page text reading a 5 paragraph wikipedia article and supplementing it with scholarly analyses, excerpts, and discussions using google.

i think books are gaslighting, and while they may be useful in your formative years, reading as an adult is a waste of time and basically a way to steal time away from being actually productive in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and aleksander
so we can be as just as dumb as that normie? wymxn read books more than men, why aren't any of them geniuses, innovators, or inventors?

i honestly don't understand where reading books is even relevant in the age of the internet. i can basically understand everything about a 500 page text reading a 5 paragraph wikipedia article and supplementing it with scholarly analyses, excerpts, and discussions using google.

i think books are gaslighting, and while they may be useful in your formative years, reading as an adult is a waste of time and basically a way to steal time away from being actually productive in the world.
midwit take, but not wrong.

women read romantic fantasy shit for the most part

wikipedia is trash in 2024

many books have information with which you can’t find online, unless you care to browse through the library of congress for 5+ hours trying to find it lol

just say you’re lazy and addicted to technology

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Latinolooksmaxxer, Sny and 1 other person

If ur reading a book in a day you’re not really taking it in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, coisbhai, Sny and 3 others
this is a self-help literature author plug piece

jfl at believing anything ted talkers say

Last edited: