Why’d god make suicide a sin

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I understand murder is wrong, but how are you gonna send someone to hell for taking their own life? Obviously that person wouldn’t wanna kill themselves if life was good for them — they only do it to escape the pain forever.

It shouldn’t result in eternal hellfire. No there’s no exit for me.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, aleksander, JohnDoe and 5 others
All this shit happened cause of eve Who sinned and ate the fruit we were destined for eternal Life but since this ocurred we have to suffer in this place called life

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, vermillioncorefan, LancasteR and 1 other person
All this shit happened cause of eve Who sinned and ate the fruit we were destined for eternal Life but since this ocurred we have to suffer in this place called life
Why’d she do that…she had so many other food to eat.
She doomed us all. Damn Eve….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, aleksander, n9wiff and 3 others
It‘s murder. But I think it generally depends on the context and motivation.
Not something you should do or wish anyone to do though.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme, n9wiff and 2 others
Positive ah mf

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Positive ah mf
Good Vibes GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n9wiff and Vermilioncore
that's not really set in stone. some people just interpret suicide as murder and murder is a sin so suicide is too

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, not__cel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
that's not really set in stone. some people just interpret suicide as murder and murder is a sin so suicide is too
Yeah but killing in self defense is allowed so in some rare cases suicide would be too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff, Vermilioncore and IAMNOTANINCEL
like in what cases
I can‘t fully say what.
Maybe if you‘re on life support or have some diseases that cause you pain and will kill you anyway or let you suffer for the rest of your lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and IAMNOTANINCEL
I don't know man. I'll try to pray before killing myself. I guess he'll get that my face is just ruining my life experience.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I can‘t fully say what.
Maybe if you‘re on life support or have some diseases that cause you pain and will kill you anyway or let you suffer for the rest of your lifetime.
I’d explain to god that I love him and worship him and tell him that even though I’m blown my brains out, I still thank him for my life and things just got so bad I don’t wanna live. I wouldn’t be able to function and be happy.

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi and LancasteR
I’d explain to god that I love him and worship him and tell him that even though I’m blown my brains out, I still thank him for my life and things just got so bad I don’t wanna live. I wouldn’t be able to function and be happy.
Sheeit bro you gotta crank it down.
I‘m sure God wouldn‘t want that you pass off this way.

Last edited:
I’ll fuck you to death bhai. There is an escape for you yet

That’s kind of a silly arguement. By that reasoning if I eat my apple I’m stealing the apple from myself. Murder is stealing the life from someone else. I can’t steal my own life because it’s mine.
Does the Bible actually explicitly say suicide is a sin or did people make that up from the idea that murder is bad? I never read the Bible so I don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ambi
That’s kind of a silly arguement. By that reasoning if I eat my apple I’m stealing the apple from myself. Murder is stealing the life from someone else. I can’t steal my own life because it’s mine.
Does the Bible actually explicitly say suicide is a sin or did people make that up from the idea that murder is bad? I never read the Bible so I don’t know.
i dont think its ever said directly that suicide always leads to hell

• Woah
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
As I said it depends. I should‘ve worded it differently, technically it is "murder" because your life doesn't really "belong" to you. But there‘s of course some exceptions and so forth. I can't really say if you‘ll get punished for suicide in the afterlife but again it's not something you should have in mind.

I understand murder is wrong, but how are you gonna send someone to hell for taking their own life? Obviously that person wouldn’t wanna kill themselves if life was good for them — they only do it to escape the pain forever.

It shouldn’t result in eternal hellfire. No there’s no exit for me.
what counts as suicide is also a grey area. for example if i choose not to go through expensive chemotherapy because its painful and it would end up with me leaving no money to my children is that suicide? or what if i took a pill that could be laced and i didn't want it to be laced but i didnt really care if it was and i end up dying? is that suicide? do i have to fight so fucking hard to live every single second, but then its like why fight so hard when you're already gonna die in a year or two anyway

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You can't "murder" yourself, really you should have a right to off yourself but God has made it not so

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
You can't "murder" yourself, really you should have a right to off yourself but God has made it not so
its murder because there will be people who miss you

its murder because there will be people who miss you
and what if there isn't? should those who have no family be allowed to off themselves and it not be considered murder? family is a trap, my parents are the reason for 95% of my fucking problems anyways.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
and what if there isn't? should those who have no family be allowed to off themselves and it not be considered murder? family is a trap, my parents are the reason for 95% of my fucking problems anyways.
if you kill yourself and there was nobody who loves you, then the world will still be losing what you contributed. for example if you are dead who will be there to flip the burgers for mcdonalds? there will be a homeless man to take your place but then who will be there to collect the aluminum cans that he used to clean up? im just saying this is the type of shit that people would say to justify suicide being murder

if you kill yourself and there was nobody who loves you, then the world will still be losing what you contributed. for example if you are dead who will be there to flip the burgers for mcdonalds? there will be a homeless man to take your place but then who will be there to collect the aluminum cans that he used to clean up? im just saying this is the type of shit that people would say to justify suicide being murder
Better dead than a life like that.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
what counts as suicide is also a grey area. for example if i choose not to go through expensive chemotherapy because its painful and it would end up with me leaving no money to my children is that suicide? or what if i took a pill that could be laced and i didn't want it to be laced but i didnt really care if it was and i end up dying? is that suicide? do i have to fight so fucking hard to live every single second, but then its like why fight so hard when you're already gonna die in a year or two anyway
It all comes down to one thing: intention. God knows your heart and desire. If you walk out at night in a violent niggerville and justify it by saying “oh I just want some fresh air” but deep in your heart you wanna get your head blown off, god knows this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan