Will face change from 18-25

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Late bloomer cel here, 19 years old. What hope do I have. I’ve heard all over the internet that facial bones like Ramus and jaw, etc continue to grow up until 21,22,etc.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 656
If you're ugly now you'll probably be ugly at 25, but there are definitely some changes, and sometimes they can be substantial.

GANDy1
Gandy2

Look at Gandy. It's like he grew a new chin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, Autist, badromance and 2 others

People that would rope because they're ugly are mentally weak and don't deserve to be good-looking anyway. Never rope, the rope is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Nibba, kobecel and 3 others
People that would rope because they're ugly are mentally weak and don't deserve to be good-looking anyway. Never rope, the rope is cope.
LOL you're not in a position in which you are able to talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and qwep
18 is prime age, from there on you will only look worse

• +1
Reactions: Final82
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, fobos, badromance and 3 others
People that would rope because they're ugly are mentally weak and don't deserve to be good-looking anyway.
Thats a rare case where I would ban a user permanently for this kind of post if I was a mod.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thats a rare case where I would ban a user permanently for this kind of post if I was a mod.

If you suppose I've said something wrong, please do tell me how. I can't comprehend of how committing such a great sin is justified because of your genetic misfortune. It seems to me to be a selfish.

And if you are one of the people lucky enough to be good-looking, and so are destined to be the genetic future of the species, you ought to be a strong-minded and moral person capable of exercising that power responsibly. Not the sort of person that would rope because they were dealt a bad hand. There's no nobility in that, no honour.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Final82 and Deleted member 906
If you suppose I've said something wrong, please do tell me how. I can't comprehend of how committing such a great sin is justified because of your genetic misfortune. It seems to me to be a selfish.
Yeah, if you cant comprehend it, then you just cant comprehend it, thats all.
If you cant comprehend something and you acknowledge it - then its a douche move to write such things in an offensive manner to people who want to alleviate their suffering. If you cant emphatically comprehend what cancer does to people it would be just lame to tell them they are weak people because they have hard time tolerating it.
It seems to me that this is exactly your case, you are not capable of being empathic to people who are not that gl, cuz you could never associate and relate yourself. Dont rush with your criticism of people's mind if your mind is not capable of relating.

And if you are one of the people lucky enough to be good-looking, and so are destined to be the genetic future of the species, you ought to be a strong-minded and moral person capable of exercising that power responsibly. Not the sort of person that would rope because they were dealt a bad hand. There's no nobility in that, no honour.
How is that even remotely related to what you have originally written boyo? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Hebbe wem and Deleted member 206
If you cant comprehend something and you acknowledge it - then its a douche move to write such things in an offensive manner to people who want to alleviate their suffering. If you cant emphatically comprehend what cancer does to people it would be just lame to tell them they are weak people because they have hard time tolerating it.
It seems to me that this is exactly your case, you are not capable of being empathic to people who are not that gl, cuz you could never associate and relate yourself. Dont rush with your criticism of people's mind if your mind is not capable of relating.

How is that even remotely related to what you have originally written boyo? JFL.
Brutal IQ mog

It seems to me that this is exactly your case, you are not capable of being empathic to people who are not that gl, cuz you could never associate and relate yourself. Dont rush with your criticism of people's mind if your mind is not capable of relating

I can comprehend the suffering, I can't comprehend the logic, because the logic is absent. They can have my sympathy for their plight, and I can understand it must be miserable. No amount of misery, suffering or pain ever justifies suicide. To feel that way is fine, just as you're not weak to feel broken if you have cancer. It's the action I take offence at.

It relates completely. The genetic lottery is unfair, granted, and you don't get what you deserve at all. Ideally, those that are gifted should act in a manner which is also deserving. If you don't, you aren't worthy of being attractive and having the associated responsibilities.

Get out of here with the whole 'if only you understood the pain' victim mentality. It's a load of hogwash.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Studies say that your jaw can grow, slight eye/brow area change and overall growth of bones (but in width) probably will occur. Its different degree for everyone, but i think that general rule is that you wont become attractive suddenly, probably just better (or worse) than you were before.

• +1
  • +1
Cope, world's best looking men are usually between the ages of 30-45.

I'd say you peak between 25-40.
If you're not going down the violent criminal route, looking mature is desirable.

• +1
not true, there is ALWAYS chance. this guy ascended into full blown chad in his 40-50s
14052525_1102748159819641_506345923_n.jpg

Beard ascension is a real thing but it's dismissed in this forum by people who cant grow facial hair, however, I have seen someone ascend irl first hand with beard when he reached 25 he got beard growth sprout and started getting much more respect from both men and women as his beard insanely haloed him and he truly ascended, probably the only ascension I witnessed irl.

Here is another example of beard ascension

2tSE0nP.jpg

• +1
You can change your face at any age, but I doubt it will change on its own.

I can comprehend the suffering, I can't comprehend the logic, because the logic is absent. They can have my sympathy for their plight, and I can understand it must be miserable. No amount of misery, suffering or pain ever justifies suicide. To feel that way is fine, just as you're not weak to feel broken if you have cancer. It's the action I take offence at.
Again, you are saying from your own perspective and diasgree with people who are feeling the pain on their own skin from first perspective. People are the slaves of their brain wiring. The evolutionary design does not care about who were born gl and who werent. It also provided people with mechanism to get pleasure and pain in the process, if we are talking very very simplistic here. You cannot say that there is a universal guideline for people on how to feel and why suicide is not justifiable, because there is only one guideline: our life was not created to have some universal meaning for ourself. Therefore, your attempt is just your individual search for whats right and wrong, and another person will have his own understanding.

t relates completely. The genetic lottery is unfair, granted, and you don't get what you deserve at all. Ideally, those that are gifted should act in a manner which is also deserving. If you don't, you aren't worthy of being attractive and having the associated responsibilities.
And thats why there are huge reinforcement mechanisms with pleasure, validation etc. so that those people will have a pleasurable and happy life (relatively ofc) and try to disseminate their good random combination of genes, and get rewarded for that and in the process. Similarly, for bad looking people those mechanisms get rarely or never activated because that is against the idea of evolution and natural selection (whatever u call it). If you are projecting the ideas of natural selection/evolutionary design onto one's belief system saying that one's meaning is to follow his destiny (there is no destiny btw, only random, but thats how you called it), then you should do the same for all people,. not only for gl ones. I hope you understand what happens if you try to make an analogous projection of evolutionary design to bad looking people - it would just mean that they should agree to live their miserable lifes or just rope (which is an extreme case enforced by the brain's reaction to not wanting to live a miserable life like that).

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and Deleted member 656
You cannot say that there is a universal guideline for people on how to feel and why suicide is not justifiable, because there is only one guideline: our life was not created to have some universal meaning for ourself. Therefore, your attempt is just your individual search for whats right and wrong, and another person will have his own understanding

There can be no subjective understanding of morality. Either it is objective, or it does not exist.

The purpose behind our creation is not necessarily related whatsoever to meaning.

And thats why there are huge reinforcement mechanisms with pleasure, validation etc. so that those people will have a pleasurable and happy life (relatively ofc) and try to disseminate their good random combination of genes, and get rewarded for that and in the process. Similarly, for bad looking people those mechanisms get rarely or never activated because that is against the idea of evolution and natural selection (whatever u call it). If you are projecting the ideas of natural selection/evolutionary design onto one's belief system saying that one's meaning is to follow his destiny (there is no destiny btw, only random, but thats how you called it), then you should do the same for all people,. not only for gl ones. I hope you understand what happens if you try to make an analogous projection of evolutionary design to bad looking people - it would just mean that they should agree to live their miserable lifes or just rope (which is an extreme case enforced by the brain's reaction to not wanting to live a miserable life like that).

Destiny is not that which is predestined. You still have a destiny even if everything is random, but that's besides the point.

That's quite literally the point I'm making though. If something is right, it is right in all circumstances. If something is wrong, it is wrong in all circumstances. There are no exceptions unless the whole system of belief is flawed.

Ultimately happiness and misery are both meaningless anyway and easily transcended. As I said originally, the rope is the biggest cope of all. Literally just ending your supposed suffering as if you aren't supposed to suffer.

yes it can i can tell you on my example
but if u are below 6/10 at 18 its OVER

• +1
yes it can i can tell you on my example
but if u are below 6/10 at 18 because of your bone-structure, despite being lean and having no major deformities it might be OVER

Fixed

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak