Will I have a good jaw under all this fat?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
Ignore the long face, selfie distortion.

This is at 22-23% BF

Attachments

• IMG_9810.jpeg
    IMG_9810.jpeg
    670.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Probably not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, kiyopon, flippasav and 6 others
Nah just get trimax

yeah you have a good chin but you should hypertrophy your massaters too

your zygos look flat so you can compensate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and aesthetic beauty

My zygos are too wide they give me too high fwhr

Attachments

• IMG_9815.png
    IMG_9815.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Schizomogger and aesthetic beauty

Attachments

• IMG_9816.jpeg
    IMG_9816.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9120.jpeg
    IMG_9120.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 0
My zygos are too wide they give me too high fwhr
looking with a full picture you can still use that masseter hypertrohy to compliment your zygos and take away from those tubas you have for ears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, i_love_roosters and xeqri
looking with a full picture you can still use that masseter hypertrohy to compliment your zygos and take away from those tubas you have for ears
Yeah I need a slightly wider jaw, my zygos kinda cuck me my face is overall huge but they’re just bigger than the jaw in comparison, should I get otoplasty?

You will get more UEE once you loose fat
But is bone mass looking fine? I don’t think I’ll lose hooding since my hooding is pure bone, my fat layer is really bad but my bone above the eye is literally just above my eye I can try get a closer pic if you want

Yeah I need a slightly wider jaw, my zygos kinda cuck me my face is overall huge but they’re just bigger than the jaw in comparison, should I get otoplasty?
no it's just going to be a waste of money if you just fix your jaw muscles for free

women and men in real life arent going to care about your ears

and you will look better with the wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and xeqri
But is bone mass looking fine? I don’t think I’ll lose hooding since my hooding is pure bone, my fat layer is really bad but my bone above the eye is literally just above my eye I can try get a closer pic if you want
Yeah, you should consider rhino and otoplasty though

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
no it's just going to be a waste of money if you just fix your jaw muscles for free

women and men in real life arent going to care about your ears

and you will look better with the wider jaw
But my worry is my face is already too wide which makes me prone to looking bloated even if I’ll be leaner, won’t big masseters make me even more bloated?

I really want rhino, but I’m 17 and broke
you can get rhino and 17 just break your nose on purpose insurance will pay for it:p

• Woah
I have good bone mass I’m just fat and my face is too wide
You might need obo and a jaw implant. Lose eight first before you plan any surgeries.

Don’t do this.

Posts6,381Reputation4,106

he should it matches his pheno more anyway you idiot
What even is my pheno? I shaved my “beard and I look fucking gay now

Attachments

• IMG_9631.jpeg
    IMG_9631.jpeg
    883 KB · Views: 0
You might need obo and a jaw implant. Lose eight first before you plan any surgeries.
What’s obo? Also I can’t really underst If my jaw is narrow or not cuz from the front it looks kinda narrow but when I take a picture from underneath it looks not as bad

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii and aesthetic beauty
What’s obo? Also I can’t really underst If my jaw is narrow or not cuz from the front it looks kinda narrow but when I take a picture from underneath it looks not as bad
Your eyes may be too close. Obo is a procedure that can fix this. I can’t say for sure because I haven’t measured your face. Your jaw looks too narrow but without a low bf you can’t truly tell and your surgery could get botched due to bf%.

• +1
Not top tier but decent.

• +1
Could being lean make my jaw look no as narrow?
If your mandible is too narrow, or you don’t have straight flared gonions, yes. If it’s still too narrow get surgery.

• +1
Could being lean make my jaw look no as narrow?
No as your face fat would slim down evenly it will still be narrow compared to your zygos

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
No as your face fat would slim down evenly it will still be narrow compared to your zygos
But is it too narrow? Like from what I gathered 1:1 ratio isn’t ideal, and my jaw is narrower than zygos but it’s not death tier I think

But is it too narrow? Like from what I gathered 1:1 ratio isn’t ideal, and my jaw is narrower than zygos but it’s not death tier I think
yeah it's not bad but compared to your zygos it can be improved thats why I suggested you chew to even them out

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and xeqri
I’m coping by looking at David laid he also has a narrow jaw compared to his zygos

I’m coping by looking at David laid he also has a narrow jaw compared to his zygos

Yes but be is 6 ft 1 - 2 with great physique.

his are fine because of his massaters being big wdym

• +1
low IQ user
Dumb fucking faggot. Masseters are round and muscle. They fucking stick out and take away definition from your lower third.What makes your jaw look angular is bone. But then again, I shouldn’t have expectations for an ugly fucking faggot who thinks they look like OPry.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
his are fine because of his massaters being big wdym
Look at his vids his jaw is really narrow, he frauds hard in pics

muscle placement you deuce
Dumbass motherfucker. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when you place round muscle at the end of your jaw. It will stick out like a tumor and look like shit.

Dumbass motherfucker. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when you place round muscle at the end of your jaw. It will stick out like a tumor and look like shit.
only if you over do it like a dumbass fuckwit

you only do it in moderation like op needs to do it will compliment him more than getting 'muh surgery" your retarded ass suggested
and there is so much photos are people with narrow jaws/inward gonia that look good with decently big massetars rellative to their zygomatic width

fucking retard

ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and aesthetic beauty

you only do it in moderation like op needs to do it will compliment him more than getting 'muh surgery" your retarded ass suggested
and there is so much photos are people with narrow jaws/inward gonia that look good with decently big massetars rellative to their zygomatic width

fucking retard

ignored
Fuck you too bitch. Ugly ass mf.

fucking retard

ignored
Won’t bigger masseters relative to my actual bone width make me lose all chance of hollow cheeks though?

Won’t bigger masseters relative to my actual bone width make me lose all chance of hollow cheeks though?
no

• +1
You bigonial width should be 80-90% of your bizygomatic width.

bahahhaha you're that ugly retard who thinks he's a chadlite when lean najajajhahahahah

• WTF