Will I have a good jaw under all this fat?

Is it good enough so it won’t fuck my chance to get hollow cheeks?
Yeah since that's mostly about zygos and fat pad size.

Everyone can have hollow cheeks at 10% bodyfat. Easier said than done though.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Yeah since that's mostly about zygos and fat pad size.

Everyone can have hollow cheeks at 10% bodyfat. Easier said than done though.
I don’t know if everyone I’ve seen some guys in my gym that lean and they still didn’t have (weren’t juiced) but yeah I’m gonna commit to the cut, I dropped like 3% this month and I might start taking Anavar

I don’t know if everyone I’ve seen some guys in my gym that lean and they still didn’t have (weren’t juiced) but yeah I’m gonna commit to the cut, I dropped like 3% this month and I might start taking Anavar
My bad then. I guess it's mostly about zygos for most people. Some people are limited by large fat pads but zygos and low bf should be enough to counteract that.

Decent zygo mass: you can have hollow cheeks.

• +1
will be pretty solid. looks like u have a lot of jaw fat to lose tho (i’m in the same boat)

• +1
No, even when fat you don’t have enough mass. Your jaw is not wide either. I could see you losing sygo and cheek fat and getting more angularity though

No, even when fat you don’t have enough mass. Your jaw is not wide either. I could see you losing sygo and cheek fat and getting more angularity though
Can I get hollow cheeks if lean enough?

would just be mid tbh

• +1
Pout like really hard. Try to pull yur fat with your lips till you see your hollow cheeks and your jaw bones. If the bones looks bigger than your neurocranium is bigger than your jaw then it's not worth it. If it's equal(still not the best) or slightly bigger than yeah it's worth to lose the fat. Pro tip check for inward gonions & ramus before you lean out. If they are not ideal or just good don't do it. A little bit of fatness could help make your jaw look bigger which is better than a small jaw. Jaw size comes first and then it's the angularity

Your pics loaded and you don't have the basic needs for a good jaw. You have inwards gonion btw. Ramus is slanted alot. Your Jaw Frontal angle will be really low if you lose the fat and your jaw will look really narrow so just a suggestion. Don't go under 18%

Your pics loaded and you don't have the basic needs for a good jaw. You have inwards gonion btw. Ramus is slanted alot. Your Jaw Frontal angle will be really low if you lose the fat and your jaw will look really narrow so just a suggestion. Don't go under 18%
I don’t know how you got to that conclusion from a front view, I have a lot of fat in my cheeks, and while my jaw isn’t the widest, I can literally feel my gonion is going outwards if I put my finger there, the tip of the gonion is the widest part of my jaw, also i dont think my ramus is slanted, the fat makes it look like though.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0393.jpeg
    IMG_0393.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    752.3 KB · Views: 0
I might be slightly down grown though I don’t know how severe it is

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    687.9 KB · Views: 0
I don’t know how you got to that conclusion from a front view, I have a lot of fat in my cheeks, and while my jaw isn’t the widest, I can literally feel my gonion is going outwards if I put my finger there, the tip of the gonion is the widest part of my jaw, also i dont think my ramus is slanted, the fat makes it look like though.
Then you might have it but just to make it sure. Are you talking about the antegonial notch or it literally feeling like it's going outwards? Outward gonions even when at 18-22% bf does not create a slight curve from the zygomatic bones to the gonions and it makes yur face rounder not oval. I have alot of experience with them but just for now make sure that it's not the antegonial notch or the sharpness of the gonions. I might be wrong if you say you can feel them going literally outside the mandible body and back with a slight curve to the ramus joining.

I might be slightly down grown though I don’t know how severe it is
Yeah your not downgrown bro. Your lucky but a slanted ramus is a curse tbvh.

Lastly this might be worth a shot or might be not but sometimes just sometimes leaning out makes the jaw look bigger. That's one in a 1000 chance btw. But personally it might not happen with you. I'd still suggest you if yur 16-7. Lean out to 15% bodyfat and boost your test up till your 20. Your jaw might have a late puberty growth spurt but that too is rare asf

Then you might have it but just to make it sure. Are you talking about the antegonial notch or it literally feeling like it's going outwards? Outward gonions even when at 18-22% bf does not create a slight curve from the zygomatic bones to the gonions and it makes yur face rounder not oval. I have alot of experience with them but just for now make sure that it's not the antegonial notch or the sharpness of the gonions. I might be wrong if you say you can feel them going literally outside the mandible body and back with a slight curve to the ramus joining.
If I just run my finger on the mandible from the chin and upwards to the ramus when it gets to the gonion angle it just goes out, like it’s not a straight line on the mandible, I think it’s just my jaw itself is very narrow and even if my gonions are flaring
Yeah you’re not downgrown bro. Your lucky but a slanted ramus is a curse tbvh.
do you think it’s slanted or not? I think it looks normal

Lastly this might be worth a shot or might be not but sometimes just sometimes leaning out makes the jaw look bigger. That's one in a 1000 chance btw. But personally it might not happen with you. I'd still suggest you if yur 16-7. Lean out to 15% bodyfat and boost your test up till your 20. Your jaw might have a late puberty growth spurt but that too is rare asf
I don’t think it’ll grow anymore, I’m 17.5 now and I’ve stopped growing like at 16

If I just run my finger on the mandible from the chin and upwards to the ramus when it gets to the gonion angle it just goes out, like it’s not a straight line on the mandible, I think it’s just my jaw itself is very narrow and even if my gonions are flaring

do you think it’s slanted or not? I think it looks normal
It is slanted. A slanted ramus cause a shitty jaw frontal angle while growing up. And side profiles sucks tbvh. Causes a steeper gonion angle and reduces the volume in jaw.

Then you have outward or potentially flared gonions my guy. Good luck. Just lean ut if you have them cause that's a good halo effect and would carry your jaw alot.

• +1
I don’t think it’ll grow anymore, I’m 17.5 now and I’ve stopped growing like at 16
Slight changes potentially 2-4mm( that's alot of growth btw) but that too is uncertain. My friends jaw doubled in size from age 18.5-19.4. He already had a great jaw but it went better. I am using a shitty pic below because that was what i was provided but his jaw is greater and better

Attachments

• IMG_20240314_194046.jpg
    IMG_20240314_194046.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
U got gyno
I know it looks like I do but I was surprised to find out I don’t, went to a gynecologist or whatever the fuck the hormone doctor is called, he checked me cuz I wanted to have gyno surgery but he just told me I don’t have and the weird look will go away if I lean down

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater