Will stress fuck up my looks at age 16?

casety

casety

Iron
Currently starting the first year of IB diploma programme and these next 2 years will be really stressful given the difficulty of the classed i chose and the programme itself. Will stress affect my facial development?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Yes, I stopped stressing and look better since. I just think oh well who cares to bad stuff now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and casety
I'm in IB2, it really isn't stressful or difficult at all unless you're stupid or lack self-discipline.
People in the IB say it's really hard, problem is, most people in the IB are stuck up leftists that are filled to the brim with chemicals that alter their ability to reason.

I'm at a predicted 45, I don't stress at all, matter of fact I barely do any work on my spare-time. It's a question about brain potency and time management, just listen in class and study / revise during breaks.

• Woah
Reactions: casety
constant stress would fuck up your looks but unless you're naturally like that it wont just come on

I'm in IB2, it really isn't stressful or difficult at all unless you're stupid or lack self-discipline.
People in the IB say it's really hard, problem is, most people in the IB are stuck up leftists that are filled to the brim with chemicals that alter their ability to reason.

I'm at a predicted 45, I don't stress at all, matter of fact I barely do any work on my spare-time. It's a question about brain potency and time management, just listen in class and study / revise during breaks.
You're just naturally fucking smart. I scored 132 in a government iq test to enter a special government program for gifted children at age 9. And i got in but now I'm pretty fucking stupid or I'm just lazy. I barely studied for the last 2 years and my grades have been pretty mediocre. I guess all I'll do is study these next 2 years so that I can minimize stress.

• +1
You're just naturally fucking smart. I scored 132 in a government iq test to enter a special government program for gifted children at age 9. And i got in but now I'm pretty fucking stupid or I'm just lazy. I barely studied for the last 2 years and my grades have been pretty mediocre. I guess all I'll do is study these next 2 years so that I can minimize stress.
Good habits are more important than intrinsic capacity. Having a brain fog or the inability to focus will be your worst enemy, these are factors much more trivial than IQ (even though it also matters ofc).
Well, just do some environment maxxing and you will be more than fine, matter of fact, the IB will feel easy.

• +1
Reactions: casety
Good habits are more important than intrinsic capacity. Having a brain fog or the inability to focus will be your worst enemy, these are factors much more trivial than IQ (even though it also matters ofc).
Well, just do some environment maxxing and you will be more than fine, matter of fact, the IB will feel easy.
I've been having difficulties focusing recently. I think I might switch up my room a little bit or study in a library.

• +1
I've been having difficulties focusing recently. I think I might switch up my room a little bit or study in a library.
Have you tried vyvanse? I focus pretty well without any substances, but man... taking 50mg of dextroamphetamine and I'll have a couple weeks worth of work done in a couple of hours.

School makes us stressed

Currently starting the first year of IB diploma programme and these next 2 years will be really stressful given the difficulty of the classed i chose and the programme itself. Will stress affect my facial development?
We all handle stress differently. So, the level of stress that may age you will not do anything to someone else. Take a look at your parents. If they've aged badly, then yes, you will age badly if you are forced to endore long stretches of stress. But, if they handled it like a tank and barely aged, then you will be fine. If your parents are rich and had it easy, there's no way of determining if you will.