Window sunlight ages you, grounding protects

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Windows block all UV-B so the natural spectrum of radiation is altered, but a portion of of the UV-A still irradiates your skin. You can’t produce vitamin D without the UV-B, and who knows what else is going on with this alteration of the natural light.

Grounding is connecting with Earth electrically. You probably know what free radicals are, they are things with unpaired valence electron so they steal electrons from things, like DNA and shit, in your body and age you. Well, sunlight, is said to cause free radicals. Being grounded allows the earth to supply you with electrons and neutralize free radicals caused by sunlight, therefore could ameliorate photo-ageing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ymb, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@ph4ntom @ReinerGeist1

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
walking outside with shoes > ageing

inside with window > ageing

outside, grounded without shoes > less ageing

?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, ripikke, ReinerGeist1 and 4 others
I mog because I have a grounding mat on my desk so I don't fry CMOS chips while breadboarding

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
grounding mat =/= actual grounding
It is actual grounding, why wouldn't it be? It is a conductive mat connected to the ground plug in my wall

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and Youㅤ
It is actual grounding, why wouldn't it be? It is a conductive mat connected to the ground plug in my wall
idrk havent looked into it but its unnatural, maybe it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke and Deleted member 32485
Youㅤ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Do you have any sources to share ?
Btw grounding with a mat or anything else wired to the earth provides the same benefits at least from an electrical point of view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Youㅤ
Do you have any sources to share ?
Btw grounding with a mat or anything else wired to the earth provides the same benefits at least from an electrical point of view
heres a video

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Zev
Good thread

• +1
Can't you just take meds like NAC for free radicals though, and also get up your glutathione while at it.

• Hmm...
Can't you just take meds like NAC for free radicals though, and also get up your glutathione while at it.
grounding is natural, no reason not to do grounding except fro convenience

i am not sure if NAC is a good thing to supplement, i mean ill have to look more into it

• +1
Reactions: ymb
bump

• +1
Windows block all UV-B so the natural spectrum of radiation is altered, but a portion of of the UV-A still irradiates your skin. You can’t produce vitamin D without the UV-B, and who knows what else is going on with this alteration of the natural light.

Grounding is connecting with Earth electrically. You probably know what free radicals are, they are things with unpaired valence electron so they steal electrons from things, like DNA and shit, in your body and age you. Well, sunlight, is said to cause free radicals. Being grounded allows the earth to supply you with electrons and neutralize free radicals caused by sunlight, therefore could ameliorate photo-ageing.
TLDR: Sunlight damages your face and OP is gay as he hugs trees imagining they are cocks

• +1
Reactions: ripikke