wisdom teeth removal

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
dentist recommends i should get my 2 bottom wisdoms removed (top 2 are fine)

but I've been terrified of getting them removed since being blackpilled, I always hear that extracting them melts your face even more and narrows your airway potentially causing sleep apnea

Should I just keep my wisdoms since they never really hurt? I cant afford to be uglier than i already am

but I've been terrified of getting them removed since being blackpilled, I always hear that extracting them melts your face even more and narrows your airway potentially causing sleep apnea

Should I just keep my wisdoms since they never really hurt? I cant afford to be uglier than i already am
Ask ur mom and dad if they have ever had issues with theirs, my dad never had his removed and they eventual lying just grew in like natural teeth. My mom had them removed because she was already undergoing jaw surgery, so she chose to just remove it during that time although it never caused her pain

Lower wisdom tooth- never
4041873 1711834213489

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Not a big issue. Giant confirmed there isn't really any impact to your face.

what does ''there isn't really any impact to your face.'' mean
Some people might need a bone graft after wisdom teeth removal because extractions do remove bone mass from your jaw. It is not necessary in most cases because most people have enough bone mass and extractions only affect the alveolar bone.