Woman that are into alt right beliefs or incel beliefs are a leech you shouldn't worship.

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
If you see a woman in a mostly male space, 95% of the time they aren't there for their beliefs is because they genuinely want the male attention they get since they are femcels after all they couldn't get any attention from the chads they want. I know it's water but from time to time i keep seeing incels/guys fall for this and start worshipping the girl. It's 100% a phase the female is having from a year she's gonna be like any other foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ElTruecel, LancasteR and 6 others
If you see a woman in a mostly male space, 95% of the time they aren't there for their beliefs is because they genuinely want the male attention they get since they are femcels after all they couldn't get any attention from the chads they want. I know it's water but from time to time i keep seeing incels/guys fall for this and start worshipping the girl. It's 100% a phase the female is having from a year she's gonna be like any other foid.
yep its sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
facts, they rly think she gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and STAMPEDE
That's not water, is the whole ocean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, LancasteR, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
water, guys who fall for this deserve to get shoot

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, LancasteR and Deleted member 32973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
If she isn't a JB cheerleader fresh out of class sipping a cup of your piss in the passenger of your red candy paint Audi A1 she ain't a real bitch and you shouldn't give her a millisecond of attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
cope

there the girls who were never accepted by people and were accidentally given a males fyp by the government