• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and PsychoDsk
whats soy is pretending to agree with a girl just to get pussy

you’re actually a fucking retard kys
exactly, these niggas would go on their knees and kiss shoes if a girl asks

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
this is why you don't discuss politics with IRLs it complicates things and can lead to conflict/relationships ending

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
this is why you don't discuss politics with IRLs it complicates things and can lead to conflict/relationships ending
yea well I don't even wanna associate with leftist retards in the first place so I'm glad they're gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and yeeyeeslayer
yea well I don't even wanna associate with leftist retards in the first place so I'm glad they're gone
what i would do is, only reveal your political views to people if you know for a fact they're right wingers like you first

if you don't know where they lie just avoid those topics

Giving rights to foids was the biggest cuckery ever, gets proven every single day.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Women should not have the right to vote. Humans are simply too primitive in our nature to risk it. We know how women vote based on their emotions, and when they vote far left they vote in their own favoir based on feminism— and they know that.

whats soy is pretending to agree with a girl just to get pussy

you’re actually a fucking retard kys
Yea because lying is so soy, you have to be a virtuous and honest white knight!!!

Please off yourself.

My dear brother @PsychoDsk , instead of yapping on looksmax.org you can support your local ANTI-ANTIFA 😁

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Sucks for you. All the women around me are conservative and wanna be housewives (only when it benefits them but hey)