Women hate almost all of you.

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Yes even the autistic chads they hate.
If you're not neurotypical and handsome at once, you're not a valid person in their eyes.

Stop obsessing over them, modern women need to fall from grace to get their ego in check first.
Social media and feminist doctrine have ruined them to the point they are no longer nice to have around.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, noodlelover, Chadeep and 7 others
If you're not neurotypical and handsome at once, you're not a valid person in their eyes.

Stop obsessing over them, modern women need to fall from grace to get their ego in check first.
Social media and feminist doctrine have ruined them to the point they are no longer nice to have around.
Force them to behave themselves. Women will tear eachother apart without the attention of men.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Stopping@Nothing19
Force them to behave themselves. Women will tear eachother apart without the attention of men.
You can't force them to do anything unless you want to go to jail

all the hoes love me cuz i’m a real ass nigga dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Bui and Deleted member 15099
they tear each other apart over men too:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 12002 and Bui
good thing I'm an nt latin mogger

• +1
Reactions: Bui
i just intimidate foids. if they're with their bf i stare at them the whole time and they don't say anything. i also walk shirtless in winter

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, noodlelover, Clark69 and 6 others
You can't force them to do anything unless you want to go to jail
That would depend on who the woman is, what I mean to her, and how well she understands me. They can be forced to do this and do that on an individual basis.

i just intimidate foids. if they're with their bf i stare at them the whole time and they don't say anything. i also walk shirtless in winter
I'd be willing to bet you're very selective when it comes to that sort of turkey behavior. You'd be in too many fights if you weren't. And you can't take on the whole world.

I'd be willing to bet you're very selective when it comes to that sort of turkey behavior. You'd be in too many fights if you weren't. And you can't take on the whole world.
no i do it with everyone. unless they're some high level fighter they have no chance

caged so hard:feelskek:

genius thread pal real informative

Lion.

It’s the soy boy cucks that keep their ego on the high rise. We should’ve let hitler win the war. If hitler was still alive and if he won the earth would be filled with pure Aryans and websites like this would never exist.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 18672 and Deleted member 16369