You have to be almost perfect

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Preface: This mainly applies in the US, idk about other places. Also this obviously does not apply if you're born into riches, looks, networking, etc

The US has become an entire dog-eat-dog world that demands no mistakes. Think about it

Education: If you want to make it big, you need to be almost flawless academically. Perfect GPA, high SAT, and crazy extracurriculars, you have no time for error in high school (to get into top unis). Lets assume an average of 5 classes per year in high school. Lets say you got an A in 19/20 and a C in one. Sounds pretty good right? Well, colleges will NOT look past this and there will always be an applicant right next to you with the 20/20.

Employment: Lets say you did make it to the top college you wanted, and now are looking for employment. Lets say you were having an off day and preformed badly in an interview, which took months to get. Guess what, you didn't get the job. The job market in the US is a shithole rn, you might apply for 500 internships and not even get an email back (not exaggerating this).

Composure: Lets say you're consistently picked on or harrassed. One day after dozens of occasions of taking the high road you snap and punch this person in the face? Now you're looking at potential legal action, school suspension, loss of scholarship etc

Social scene: Imagine you're a pretty nice and chill guy that ppl get along with. One day you mutter the word 'retard' under your breath around the wrong person who overhears you. All of a sudden you're a terrible person and liberal Americans consider you a POS.

TLDR: These are just some examples of many to show how being a man in America does not leave much room for error anymore. Despite what many may think.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Klasik01 and 3 others
motivationfuel or suifuel

luckpill exists

@PROMETHEUS thoughts?

Preface: This mainly applies in the US, idk about other places. Also this obviously does not apply if you're born into riches, looks, networking, etc

The US has become an entire dog-eat-dog world that demands no mistakes. Think about it

Education: If you want to make it big, you need to be almost flawless academically. Perfect GPA, high SAT, and crazy extracurriculars, you have no time for error in high school (to get into top unis). Lets assume an average of 5 classes per year in high school. Lets say you got an A in 19/20 and a C in one. Sounds pretty good right? Well, colleges will NOT look past this and there will always be an applicant right next to you with the 20/20.

Employment: Lets say you did make it to the top college you wanted, and now are looking for employment. Lets say you were having an off day and preformed badly in an interview, which took months to get. Guess what, you didn't get the job. The job market in the US is a shithole rn, you might apply for 500 internships and not even get an email back (not exaggerating this).

Composure: Lets say you're consistently picked on or harrassed. One day after dozens of occasions of taking the high road you snap and punch this person in the face? Now you're looking at potential legal action, school suspension, loss of scholarship etc

Social scene: Imagine you're a pretty nice and chill guy that ppl get along with. One day you mutter the word 'retard' under your breath around the wrong person who overhears you. All of a sudden you're a terrible person and liberal Americans consider you a POS.

TLDR: These are just some examples of many to show how being a man in America does not leave much room for error anymore. Despite what many may think.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
it’s true, but it’s an even worse version everywhere else.

Luckpill comes back to kick my shin.

• So Sad
You gots to the best mothaphucka !

• +1
Looks or death

If I was in jail I'd tell niggas to fuck me in the ass and slit my throat

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub3cel and ChadL1te
d