Women in 2019 LOL

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I dislike a lot of (but not all) women of THIS generation for so many reasons.

1. Entitled behaviour. even the absolutely repulsive disgusting roasties have insane standards, fuck you
1A937129 925E 44C3 8468 BEAA80C7C015

2. They know they have the power, and abuse it.
A woman, practically any woman with a vagina as long as she’s not deformed has an immense amount of orbiters, I just saw a fucking teenager on yubo with 10,000 unopened messages.

3. Selfish sociopaths. I have never met a woman that was not selfish, they have no feelings for your feelings, manipulative POS. they only want what they can’t have. This is why if you meet a looks threshold for a woman (hard nowadays LOL). You need to possess and execute dark triad personality traits perfectly. Whenever I do this, women are much more attracted to me (ones who already hold a baseline of attraction)

4. Whores. You think a woman has the ability to pair bond with you in 2019? Lol.. Just one partner before marrying another man (so a n count of 2) is like 30% chance of divorce in comparison to 6% for a virgin. Look at this you think you will find a non whore; a n count of 5 let alone 2 in 2019? LOL
07CA4FC3 9F61 4E5F 9E99 78493F0CE236

5. no loyalty. I try to keep around women with any attraction level for despite who mogs whoever lol. Women will find 5 chads and dump them all for 1 gigachad, like she hasn’t got enough already.

6. Never work for anything. They are seen as mentally, physically, morally inferior, or at least if they weren’t, they would have accomplished something throughout history rather than some suffragette getting ran over by a horse.

7. Leftist SJWs. This is self explanatory, but remember all your problems on this site is the same as everyone else’s on here, and that is due to all this sexual freedom liberalism sack of shit

Sometimes I look at my grandparents and realise how much better humans they are in comparison to people now, even my grandfather lol. Men were men not cucks and women were women not selfish entitled cunts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fakemeta., Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 2 others
Jfl at them

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer

• WTF
I also hate the majority of women. So many of them are the same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2969 and turkproducer
Jfl at them
the sad thing is as a male i get messaged first like maybe 4 times maximum a week. And I get rated 4.5-5.5, one guy even rated me 6 PSL lol. Meanwhile; some roastie who’s a 3/10 wirh a shitty gay bio like ‘6’0+ ONLY” Gets 6’3 guys messaging her 30+’times a day

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Bear in mind OP is 17.

Life experience levels = close to zero.

Bear in mind OP is 17.

Life experience levels = close to zero.
So what? I still have experienced stuff with women, and the problems of a young male?

Men are so much greater than women, but their pussies invalidate our greatness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and CopeAndRope
Disclaimer: Every post/thread made by this account was satire, not to be taken seriously.

readn't

• Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01
I hate all foids. If i would meet foid that i didn't known before i would just pump and dumb (if it was possible) but foids that i know already from school? I rather don't even talk to them

• So Sad
I fucking hate foids who keep pet animals

• +1
q

Last edited: