Women needing to know other’s opinions on you is proof that they’re stupid.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
It’s them admitting they can’t make their own decisions and need guidance from others.

Men know how to evaluate a woman and if she is worthy of LTR. Women genuinely do not know how to do this and this is why asshole Chads always wins.

@MoggerGaston @Michael Myers

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers and 4 others
In a gynocentric world, women also decide who the most desirable females are. So who you perceive as Stacy IRL is influenced by precisely the same structure that women use to discern normies from Chads

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin
Its called being rational and because men will hide things from the women.

In a gynocentric world, women also decide who the most desirable females are. So who you perceive as Stacy IRL is influenced by precisely the same structure that women use to discern normies from Chads
No, because I would decide who I’m most physically attracted to, I would care about her job or social status.

No, because I would decide who I’m most physically attracted to, I would care about her job or social status.
But women don't need to appeal to you inherently in a gynocentric society, they need to appeal to other women. That's part of why they would get a partner to begin with. So them selecting their partners with the help of their friends is also precisely the correct move they should take. It's not stupid. You are basically a purse to them, a toy, you are meant to be shown off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Not a word faggot

But women don't need to appeal to you inherently in a gynocentric society, they need to appeal to other women. That's part of why they would get a partner to begin with. So them selecting their partners with the help of their friends is also precisely the correct move they should take. It's not stupid. You are basically a purse to them, a toy, you are meant to be shown off
Women need to find a good husband to raise a healthy family and successful offspring.

It’s them admitting they can’t make their own decisions and need guidance from others.

Men know how to evaluate a woman and if she is worthy of LTR. Women genuinely do not know how to do this and this is why asshole Chads always wins.

@MoggerGaston @Michael Myers
Women have a beehive mentality thing going on, so of course they will not want to make their own judgments as they fear being a social pariah by not going with the mainstream opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back