Women on looksmaxxing forums kill me

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
The other forum is full of copers, and the women are disgusting. These women are femcels (still able to get laid but femcel as in revolting) who didnt learn how to use makeup in their teens and want to compete with their ugly rat looking natural faces for beyond the infinite smv they already have. Imagine getting into looksmaxxing before makeup as aWOMAN, even dudes on here are better with makeup. One of the women was asking will being 5’3 stop me from being a 10, love if you was remotely close to a 10 you wouldnt fucking be a woman in a niche internet male space dedicated to improving lookz, u shoulda learned that with your fucking sister or friends because its a part of womanhood and feminine culture.

The males are all low T and obsessed with muh debloating. Someone legit told a flat maxilla subhuman to debloat as if thats not gonna rape his nasolabial folds more. Its so easy to gain posts here when this site cannot be replaced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovewater, silencio and laaltin
@wackedchives @Narcissus🥀 I saw u guys profiles why are u not bullying these bitches, is it banned

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
The other forum is full of copers, and the women are disgusting. These women are femcels (still able to get laid but femcel as in revolting) who didnt learn how to use makeup in their teens and want to compete with their ugly rat looking natural faces for beyond the infinite smv they already have. Imagine getting into looksmaxxing before makeup as aWOMAN, even dudes on here are better with makeup. One of the women was asking will being 5’3 stop me from being a 10, love if you was remotely close to a 10 you wouldnt fucking be a woman in a niche internet male space dedicated to improving lookz, u shoulda learned that with your fucking sister or friends because its a part of womanhood and feminine culture.

The males are all low T and obsessed with muh debloating. Someone legit told a flat maxilla subhuman to debloat as if thats not gonna rape his nasolabial folds more. Its so easy to gain posts here when this site cannot be replaced
Women cannot looksmaxx as men can, they use makeup and surgeries. They cannot grow eyebrows or beard, and as in men, if they are boneless leanmaxxing would be meaningless. Can you link some of those femcels here? Some women are so disgusting to look at, they don't deserve boyfriends or sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
The ceiling for men's looksmaxxing is so much higher and can provide you with crazy results if done right

• +1
Reactions: try2beme