Women r whores who deserve no rights

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
When will u fggts learn. They go to west and date bunch of black guys and white guys. Never a fat guy like me cuz I am repulsive to females those whores can't wait till many burn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Dr. Bludy
Just lose weight fat ass.

Women are whores yes, but you can’t blame them because you are ugly and fat. Only you can change that.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer, Elvisandreaa, FutureAestheticMale and 1 other person
would you date a fat girl? no, so why do you cry?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 19174
Don't be mad that your whore mother & sisters love a good ol' BBC. Keep crying white boi

Women are whores yes, but you can’t blame them because you are ugly and fat. Only you can change that.
Ok foid worshipper then why do landwhales get sex but not fat nigger

Women are whores yes, but you can’t blame them you are ugly and fat. Only you can change that.
It's just my belly and face and double chin. You're right I am angry I need to cuck white faggots like @looksmidder . And other toxic punks who try to make me feel bad about my shadowboxing.

Whites are some of the most toxic faggots I need to get lean and cuck them with their women

Don't be mad that your whore mother & sisters love a good ol' BBC. Keep crying white boi
I don't like it. I'm not black so when I see them do this ijust see they are stupid whoresm they should love me but of course these mena and white whores don't so I will behead them

It's just my belly and face and double chin. You're right I am angry I need to cuck white faggots like @looksmidder . And other toxic punks who try to make me feel bad about my shadowboxing.

Whites are some of the most toxic faggots I need to get lean and cuck them with their women
bro why are you still mad at me i haven’t said a word to you in days jfl