Women Who Are Not Hypergamous Are Mentally Ill | Why Women SHOULD Chase After Chad

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
On forums such as these there is this idea that women are shallow and the fact that they place so much stock in a man's appearance reflects on their bad nature and makes them not virtuous, to be abhorred and in the minds of some, evil.

Personally, I believe that hypergamy is a good thing, and that women who do not chase after Chads in their prime years are not only mentally ill, but doing a disservice to themselves and humanity as a whole and in general just stupid and selfish.

Imagine that you're a woman--never mind, that's a bit estrogenic.

Imagine that you are investing in the stock market with 50 dollars.

There are three companies which you can invest in--one company is a software engineering company which is projected to drop significantly in value in the upcoming months.

One is a local restaurant which has been doing recently and has maintained a good reputation as being one of the safer stocks to invest in.

The final one is a toilet manufacturing company which many believe is going to experience a huge increase in value very soon.

Which one do you invest in?

Chances are you invest in the toilet company. The reasoning is simple--you stand to gain far more with your tiny investment with the toilet company then with the poor (incel) and safe (normie) choice.

But even more importantly than that, the fact that the third company was a toilet company probably didn't matter to you in the slightest.

After all--what does the type of company matter if I am in the stock market to make money anyways?

This is the mentality that women go into the dating market with--"I am here to find the best mate to breed with so why should I even care about other factors outside of the genetics, after all, genetics are what I am here for"

"Why should I care about anything other than the money, after all, the money is what I am here for."

Women who go after Chads are true to their innate biological desires.

We flame people for being gay and lesbian since they are going against their biological purpose and thus 'mentally ill,' applying the same logic women who go after unattractive men are doing the same thing.

As a women why would you want to put more balding indian janitors into the world?

It makes no sense at all.

Because the ugly ethnic guy made you giggle with his joke that one time are you going to doom your children to inceldom? Hell no!

I can imagine the pain women who beta-buxx feel as they watch their children fail in social situations and life. Failing to get a girlfriend. Failing to get friends period. Failing to become respected members of society and to reproduce...

No one wants this.

And that's why I am in favour of hypergamy.

It's logical to be hypergamous. It's smart to be hypergamous. It's human to be hypergamous, and I would go as far as to say being hypergamous is being empathetic and kind.

But that's just what I think.

If you have any thoughts or opinions about female hypergamy (which I am sure everyone does) then leave them in the replies.

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?
This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!
The Greypill Pandemic | Why Forum is Becoming Increasingly Bluepilled

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Original @volcelfatcel @babuslip @Marsiere214 @Julius @MaherGOAT
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, tyronelite, IdiAmin and 27 others
Yeah ugly humanbeings are the problem imo, not the need for better and ideal genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I agree. Exactly. Women going after the best men is just smart and natural.

It's same with normal, healthy males. At least I go after the best women I can get. I don't want subpar women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Yerico7, Copeful and 12 others
any becky can get chad (for sex) but chad will only settle for stacies

It's same with normal, healthy males. At least I go after the best women I can get. I don't want subpar women.
normal healthy males would fuck anything that isnt deformed, what are you talking about? Only low T cucks chase after they looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 13637, gamma and 4 others
normal healthy males would fuck anything that isnt deformed, what are you talking about? Only low T cucks chase after they looksmatch
mens biological purpose is to spread their seed as far as it goes.
women's biological purpose is to produce the best possible offspring.

this disconnect is what leads to most issues in the modern dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Yerico7, Deleted member 13637 and 8 others
Normal healthy males would fuck anything that isnt deformed, what are you talking about? Only low T cucks chase after they looksmatch
Talking about LTR and actually having kids.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 4562
On forums such as these there is this idea that women are shallow and the fact that they place so much stock in a man's appearance reflects on their bad nature and makes them not virtuous, to be abhorred and in the minds of some, evil.

Personally, I believe that hypergamy is a good thing, and that women who do not chase after Chads in their prime years are not only mentally ill, but doing a disservice to themselves and humanity as a whole and in general just stupid and selfish.

There are three companies which you can invest in--one company is a software engineering company which is projected to drop significantly in value in the upcoming months.

One is a local restaurant which has been doing recently and has maintained a good reputation as being one of the safer stocks to invest in.

The final one is a toilet manufacturing company which many believe is going to experience a huge increase in value very soon.

Chances are you invest in the toilet company. The reasoning is simple--you stand to gain far more with your tiny investment with the toilet company then with the poor (incel) and safe (normie) choice.

But even more importantly than that, the fact that the third company was a toilet company probably didn't matter to you in the slightest.

After all--what does the type of company matter if I am in the stock market to make money anyways?

This is the mentality that women go into the dating market with--"I am here to find the best mate to breed with so why should I even care about other factors outside of the genetics, after all, genetics are what I am here for"

"Why should I care about anything other than the money, after all, the money is what I am here for."

We flame people for being gay and lesbian since they are going against their biological purpose and thus 'mentally ill,' applying the same logic women who go after unattractive men are doing the same thing.

As a women why would you want to put more balding indian janitors into the world?

Because the ugly ethnic guy made you giggle with his joke that one time are you going to doom your children to inceldom? Hell no!

I can imagine the pain women who beta-buxx feel as they watch their children fail in social situations and life. Failing to get a girlfriend. Failing to get friends period. Failing to become respected members of society and to reproduce...

No one wants this.

It's logical to be hypergamous. It's smart to be hypergamous. It's human to be hypergamous, and I would go as far as to say being hypergamous is being empathetic and kind.

If you have any thoughts or opinions about female hypergamy (which I am sure everyone does) then leave them in the replies.

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed

Future Threads:

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Original @volcelfatcel @babuslip @Marsiere214 @Julius @MaherGOAT
Well what about the women who look like the balding Indian janitor?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CuteCreep and Selinity
no problem with women being hypergamus
if they are close to that level
But if their looksmax is hanging from a rope
then i am against it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lihito, Julius and 3 others
then i am against it
Pingu

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

No one wants this.

Previous Threads:

Future Threads:

High-IQ post I dislike the topic. With the increased amount of bluepillers/guests coming to view this forum you should be spreading the BLUEPILL at every chance, and teaching others how to better do so, jfl. Good post son.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity

No one wants this.

Previous Threads:

Future Threads:

Ofc water is wet. It's in their biological desire to do so. @SubhumanCurrycel spoke about this in his godly thread. Anyways High-Effort, +1

• +1
I agree. Exactly. Women going after the best men is just smart and natural.

Appreciate the honesty. I've noticed alot of ppl on this forum attack women and blame hypergamy for shit. Yes I agree it's insane in 2021 but you would do the same. Why go for a normie if you can go for a stacylite+, or from a foids' perspective chadlite+. We're always trying to level up and secure our genes with the best possible mate, for many imperative reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
  • +1
Hypergamy isn't a new phenomena. There has always been incels. Actually non-chad guys have it better now than during cavemen times.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, 5'8manlet, itorroella9 and 5 others
then i am against it
you're against it because you're suffering as a result.

If you can leverage your low genetic quality and get better genes for your children you should do it.

In fact, ugly women should be even more hypergamous to try and compensate for their shit genetics and give their children a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you're against it because you're suffering as a result.

If you can leverage your low genetic quality and get better genes for your children you should do it.

In fact, ugly women should be even more hypergamous to try and compensate for their shit genetics and give their children a decent life.
hmm I'll come back with a reply at 50%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
then i am against it
They have no shame honestly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leotheras, gamma, Selinity and 1 other person
completely agree

• +1

cage, I look into 1 before and they just copied all our terms and don't know what they are talking about jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Selinity and AscendingHero
Back then only very rare men got to reproduce. Now most men can have kids.
studies show that there is only 30% male dna in our gene pool, proof of alpha fucks theorem

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

cage, I look into 1 before and they just copied all our terms and don't know what they are talking about jfl
ones I found are not like that bro, just wait for the thread to drop

Retarded take

You cannot talk evolutionary psychology and ignore rape

Women are not hypergamous or anything, in fact, they dont have a choice at all - they get raped by the strongest man

And hypergamy is nothing but female nature unchecked because rape is no more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, Lmao, Deleted member 12344 and 3 others
yes every man should hold themselves out for high tier beckies at the very minimum

jfl @ cunts who fuck 2 psl ethnics and landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Selinity and Wallenberg
Only logical if you want to have biological children which is a dog shit tier IQ move in 2021 unless both parents are 8 PSL.

Get with subhumans for equity. Use sperm banks to get Chad kids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Retarded take

Women are not hypergamous or anything, in fact, they dont have a choice at all - they get raped by the strongest man

Women are hypergamous by nature. The reason why it seems like they aren't and that we are only truly seeing the effects of female hypergamy today is because the current social systems and laws in place make it so that women are in control of sex, have ample resources and protection from other men.

Because of this environment they can express their hypergamy openly without fear of punishment and so they do.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Leotheras, thecel and 1 other person
Retarded take

you for real bro? lmao

• +1
Women are hypergamous by nature. The reason why it seems like they aren't and that we are only truly seeing the effects of female hypergamy today is because the current social systems and laws in place make it so that women are in control of sex, have ample resources and protection from other men.

Because of this environment they can express their hypergamy openly without fear of punishment and so they do.
thats is exactly what i had said
you for real bro? lmao
female-tier reply

• +1
thats is exactly what i had said

female-tier reply
you are a simpleton if you think that women were mostly raped in history because muh strongest. You had family laws, state or tribe authority that protected females or even hid them away at all cost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
You had family laws, state or tribe authority that protected females or even hid them away at all cost
I am afraid you are wrong. Rape was not only commonplace but accepted as the norm, the current societal standards we uphold and our current attitudes towards male-female relationships are vastly different from those of our ancestors.

what would happen is that the 'alpha male' of a tribe or group would be the sole male who would reproduce and cuck all the other tribe members and kill the ones who attempted to mate (protecting his harem)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and CuteCreep
what would happen is that the 'alpha male' of a tribe or group would be the sole male who would reproduce and cuck all the other tribe members and kill the ones who attempted to mate (protecting his harem)
how could such a society even be formed then? If everyone could go at each others wife why would such a society even be able to exist?

• +1
So what is ur opinion on sexy girls going for homo erectus

• JFL
you are a simpleton if you think that women were mostly raped in history because muh strongest. You had family laws, state or tribe authority that protected females or even hid them away at all cost
I am afraid you are wrong. Rape was not only commonplace but accepted as the norm, the current societal standards we uphold and our current attitudes towards male-female relationships are vastly different from those of our ancestors.

you idiots, decide if you want to talk about society or times before society, you cant debate about both at the same time as everything is completely different in actual society

youre the one that brought up evolutionary psychology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Selinity and Deleted member 10913

how could such a society even be formed then? If everyone could go at each others wife why would such a society even be able to exist?
if you want to talk about the hundreds of thousands of years during which we evolved and lived as hunter and gatherers, then you have to accept rape as a factor

if you want to talk about times in which society was already established, then dont talk about evolutionary psych because by that time humans have been as evolved as we are now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Selinity
I‘m a product of hypergamy myself (dad is 5’11 mom is 4’10 and I’ve told you the specifics). What you say makes perfect logical sense tbh but hypergamy is the predominant reason why most incels exist. I don’t care about the number of subhumans in the world or genetic quality of human beings as a whole, I just want to cuddle with a girl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity and datboijj
Women fuck gigachads on birthcontrol then have kids with subhumans when they are 30+ but yeah keep simping for them retard.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Selinity and Deleted member 12344
How ?
Hypergamy isn't a new phenomena. There has always been incels. Actually non-chad guys have it better now than during cavemen times.

• +1
Women fuck gigachads on birthcontrol then have kids with subhumans when they are 30+ but yeah keep simping for them retard.
There is a lot of babies born to single mothers though

There is a lot of babies born to single mothers though
We're pretty close to genetic engineering being a thing. Monogamy would get humanity there faster than having to witness our civilization collapse over degeneracy.

• +1
We're pretty close to genetic engineering being a thing. Monogamy would get humanity there faster than having to witness our civilization collapse over degeneracy.
I wonder what the dating market will be like once such things become a reality..

apparently there's only 305 male dna in our ancestry which supports the idea that few men were impregnating many women.
So monogamy stopped that ? Wow all of the old values are actually high iq while so calles progressive ideas are low iq it is so ironic. I wonder who is behind this ?

Attachments

• 919022-130dc8c749aa9d3dc54a48eff74e10a7.mp4
    108.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 12344
Hypergamy is incel cope terminology for accepting that u are a cuck and can only settle for leftover trash.

hypergamy doesnt exist if u dont want it to

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 12344
Back in cavemen time only a small minority of men get to reproduce. Chads.

It's same in some animal species: most males won't get to impregnate females.
I dont think good looking man aka chads will get most women though because a 5'3 ricecel could kill a chad easily and could get all the women (Literally Mongol Empire)

Hypergamy is incel cope terminology for accepting that u are a cuck and can only settle for leftover trash.

hypergamy doesnt exist if u dont want it to
Well it is natural for females but i think same with you everything is up to male in the end of the day

I dont think good looking man aka chads will get most women though because a 5'3 ricecel could kill a chad easily and could get all the women (Literally Mongol Empire)
Lol way to miss the point.