Women Who Are Not Hypergamous Are Mentally Ill | Why Women SHOULD Chase After Chad

I get what you say but my point is accurate too
Chad referred to small subgroup of men who are succesful with women.

Nowadays even below average and some subhuman men get to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
DN rd but OP is a homoerotic cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Selinity
So monogamy stopped that ? Wow all of the old values are actually high iq while so calles progressive ideas are low iq it is so ironic. I wonder who is behind this ?
I meant 30%

dont some women have 'male-orientation brains'

• Hmm...
Hypergamy is incel cope terminology for accepting that u are a cuck and can only settle for leftover trash.

hypergamy doesnt exist if u dont want it to
just because you are not willing to settle for less doesn't mean it doesn't exist lmao when the majority of men are willing to

• +1
Women being picky about male looks = genetic progress.

Why are the Dutch so tall?
Dutch women reject shorter Dutch men since very long time.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Wallenberg

This is why hypergamy is the natural way things work, it's the only way a species evolves.

Of course there are times when hypergamy actual kill off a species, but I will be discussing that in a future thread,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
just because you are not willing to settle for less doesn't mean it doesn't exist lmao when the majority of men are willing to
50+% divorce rate for a reason. just get rich and chose a virgin

• JFL
Never been mad at hypergamy. I’m mad that I have to improve to compete and I’m fucking lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise and Selinity
On forums such as these there is this idea that women are shallow and the fact that they place so much stock in a man's appearance reflects on their bad nature and makes them not virtuous, to be abhorred and in the minds of some, evil.

Personally, I believe that hypergamy is a good thing, and that women who do not chase after Chads in their prime years are not only mentally ill, but doing a disservice to themselves and humanity as a whole and in general just stupid and selfish.

Imagine that you're a woman--never mind, that's a bit estrogenic.

Imagine that you are investing in the stock market with 50 dollars.

There are three companies which you can invest in--one company is a software engineering company which is projected to drop significantly in value in the upcoming months.

One is a local restaurant which has been doing recently and has maintained a good reputation as being one of the safer stocks to invest in.

The final one is a toilet manufacturing company which many believe is going to experience a huge increase in value very soon.

Which one do you invest in?

Chances are you invest in the toilet company. The reasoning is simple--you stand to gain far more with your tiny investment with the toilet company then with the poor (incel) and safe (normie) choice.

But even more importantly than that, the fact that the third company was a toilet company probably didn't matter to you in the slightest.

After all--what does the type of company matter if I am in the stock market to make money anyways?

This is the mentality that women go into the dating market with--"I am here to find the best mate to breed with so why should I even care about other factors outside of the genetics, after all, genetics are what I am here for"

"Why should I care about anything other than the money, after all, the money is what I am here for."

Women who go after Chads are true to their innate biological desires.

We flame people for being gay and lesbian since they are going against their biological purpose and thus 'mentally ill,' applying the same logic women who go after unattractive men are doing the same thing.

As a women why would you want to put more balding indian janitors into the world?

It makes no sense at all.

Because the ugly ethnic guy made you giggle with his joke that one time are you going to doom your children to inceldom? Hell no!

I can imagine the pain women who beta-buxx feel as they watch their children fail in social situations and life. Failing to get a girlfriend. Failing to get friends period. Failing to become respected members of society and to reproduce...

No one wants this.

And that's why I am in favour of hypergamy.

It's logical to be hypergamous. It's smart to be hypergamous. It's human to be hypergamous, and I would go as far as to say being hypergamous is being empathetic and kind.

But that's just what I think.

If you have any thoughts or opinions about female hypergamy (which I am sure everyone does) then leave them in the replies.

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?
This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!
The Greypill Pandemic | Why Forum is Becoming Increasingly Bluepilled

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Original @volcelfatcel @babuslip @Marsiere214 @Julius @MaherGOAT
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​
this is a complete meme and a cope for lesser desirable males to try and feel better about hypergamy. If all women breed chad, thats just the floor. Hypergamy has no ceiling and thats why it is so greatly flawed and there is no way to really justify it. All it leads to is miserable women who believe theyre better than they are instead of being happy with what they have. It doesnt matter if they produce with the best, or the worst, there will always be losers and theres alot more miserable losers with hypergamy on BOTH SIDES. Us men here, even some guys here ARE GL, there are chads who looksmax as well bc of hypergamy, so its flat out getting society nowhere and some men will just drop out of society because theres no hopes in trying to compete in such a rigged market. Thats why we even have a 1 to 1 system for relationships.
Youre still blue pilled and are falling for the women are wonderful meme, falling to the appeal to nature fallacy. "yeah bro its natural so theres nothing wrong with it". If hypergamy was so great, we never would have developed, women would be happier than ever in todays day and age, but this isnt the case. Women are becoming more miserable and depressed even when they have unlimited exposure to dating options and the shunned out men are depressed from loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, owlofathena and Selinity

this is my exact point. There is literally no limit to hypergamy. it doesnt matter how tall men get, it doesnt matter how good looking they get, there will always be losers. I dont even see how people try to rationalize hypergamy, as if its some good thing all women should be doing when in reality, it doesnt do shit. Tho men have pretty much advanced everything in society just for pussy, eventually we will get to the point where AI wipes us out completely and there are people working on this shit. Once we get to that point, youll have hypergamy to thank.

• +1