women with long midfaces should be forced to abort if they're gonna have a son

Okay, so you actually admit that looks are a valid reason for why someone would end up in my situation? You just fucking murdered your entire argument and 'tough-love' persona. You are a moron sir
Nah, its just an expression. Even if I was a mouth breathing cunt I would still pursue an education and even while being ugly i would still have better condition than you.

Truth be told. The situation your in is STILL your fault. Sub5 or not.

Truth be told. The situation your in is STILL your fault. Sub5 or not.
I don't completely agree with that, the major factors contributing to my beliefs and lifestyle are all out of my control, so it isn't really my fault.

Don't argue with people. If you're ugly no matter what you say you will always be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 22829
I don't completely agree with that, the major factors contributing to my beliefs and lifestyle are all out of my control, so it isn't really my fault.
What would’ve happened if you never left school at 16? I see many autistic and sub5 people still living a normal life even aside from being ugly. Your choices led you here. Your face mightve influenced it. But free will is much more powerful than that.

Don't argue with people. If you're ugly no matter what you say you will always be wrong
I just absolutely love how the biggest critics of my lifestyle, even going as far as to make shit up about me, are all above average facially. I understand empathy is hard for people, especially HTN's considering prenatal T is associated with lower empathy, lower agreeableness and less openness to experience, but the guy is so in his own head that he wants to attribute his facial attractiveness gained through puberty to placing his tongue on the roof of his fucking mouth. He may be CEO of the World, but he would still be a retard for harbouring that belief.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 22829
I just absolutely love how the biggest critics of my lifestyle, even going as far as to make shit up about me, are all above average facially. I understand empathy is hard for people, especially HTN's considering prenatal T is associated with lower empathy, lower agreeableness and less openness to experience, but the guy is so in his own head that he wants to attribute his facial attractiveness gained through puberty to placing his tongue on the roof of his fucking mouth. He may be CEO of the World, but he would still be a retard for harbouring that belief.
Ok. Even if it was just puberty and genetics. What does that have to do with anything? Your missing my point. I’m not talking about muh mewing or muh hooded eyes.

What would’ve happened if you never left school at 16? I see many autistic and sub5 people still living a normal life even aside from being ugly. Your choices led you here. Your face mightve influenced it. But free will is much more powerful than that.
My face greatly influenced it. Dead srs though, with my autism, I would've most likely ended up doing A levels, not going to University due to non-NTness and mental illness, and if I did, it would've been some feminine low IQ study like sociology, then like 90% of autistics who have a degree, I would be very underemployed and probably flip burgers for a few months, quit and NEET anyway. I've seen the story a lot, always the same type of person (ugly, non-NT). The only, "What if" that bothers me is what if I never had meningitis at birth that crippled my IQ by 10 points? What if I wasn't kicked in the face and broke my nose severely at the age of 6, only to be left mouth-breathing most of my life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
I understand your claim about empathy here. But as I said, why would I take pity on someone in the other half of europe who has nothing to do with my life? You arent my father or anything, i have no reason to pity you in any degree.

My face greatly influenced it. Dead srs though, with my autism, I would've most likely ended up doing A levels, not going to University due to non-NTness and mental illness, and if I did, it would've been some feminine low IQ study like sociology, then like 90% of autistics who have a degree, I would be very underemployed and probably flip burgers for a few months, quit and NEET anyway. I've seen the story a lot, always the same type of person (ugly, non-NT). The only, "What if" that bothers me is what if I never had meningitis at birth that crippled my IQ by 10 points? What if I wasn't kicked in the face and broke my nose severely at the age of 6, only to be left mouth-breathing most of my life?
Thats a shame. But there are always options other than neetMaxxing. I’m very curious on how you will turn up in a few years.

I understand your claim about empathy here. But as I said, why would I take pity on someone in the other half of europe who has nothing to do with my life? You arent my father or anything, i have no reason to pity you in any degree.
I'm not asking for pity, I'm asking for understanding, that's what empathy refers to. I keep running into this trait that's almost exclusively found in people with above-average stats, height, good looks etc, they cannot understand why someone who is much less fortunate than themselves has a different world-view, they view everything from their gaze because they are so lacking in empathy that they cannot understand anything that isn't directly related to their life experiences.

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and cancercell
Thats a shame. But there are always options other than neetMaxxing. I’m very curious on how you will turn up in a few years.
I don't think I'll 'turn up' like anything tbh. I've been doing this for 7 years. Once you make it past the 4 year mark, you will most likely continue it for life and be okay so long as finances and housing is taken care of. If not, there are always remote work from home call centre's that pay fuck all and hire anybody.

• JFL
I'm not asking for pity, I'm asking for understanding, that's what empathy refers to. I keep running into this trait that's almost exclusively found in people with above-average stats, height, good looks etc, they cannot understand why someone who is much less fortunate than themselves has a different world-view, they view everything from their gaze because they are so lacking in empathy that they cannot understand anything that isn't directly related to their life experiences.
There is no need for me to understand your situation. Mostly because I’m incapable of. But the one thing I can say is that you messed it up. Not your face, IQ, or neurotypicality

I don't think I'll 'turn up' like anything tbh. I've been doing this for 7 years. Once you make it past the 4 year mark, you will most likely continue it for life and be okay so long as finances and housing is taken care of. If not, there are always remote work from home call centre's that pay fuck all and hire anybody.
Fair enough. Where do you imagine yourself by 2035?

There is no need for me to understand your situation. Mostly because I’m incapable of. But the one thing I can say is that you messed it up. Not your face, IQ, or neurotypicality
You're someone who would play a video-game a sport, have natural talent at it and attribute that talent to your hard-work. I can't reason with people like that. You have to try and understand someone else's situation in regards to their life choices, otherwise criticising them is meaningless as it comes from a place of ignorance top kek.

• Hmm...
You're someone who would play a video-game a sport, have natural talent at it and attribute that talent to your hard-work. I can't reason with people like that. You have to try and understand someone else's situation in regards to their life choices, otherwise criticising them is meaningless as it comes from a place of ignorance top kek.
Move to the balkans.

Fair enough. Where do you imagine yourself by 2035?
Playing vidya in a privately rented flat that's paid for by the government or in mother's basement if I can't be asked to move out. Hopefully still NEET and with lots of NEETbux saved up

Move to the balkans.
In Balkans people like me die at birth so they don't have to experience a ruthless competitive world where everything is against them due to poorer neonatal healthcare, a luxury I wish I didn't have to benefit from as it means I am forced to rot in a world as some artificially alive sub 5.

Playing vidya in a privately rented flat that's paid for by the government or in mother's basement if I can't be asked to move out. Hopefully still NEET and with lots of NEETbux saved up
Would you ever consider trying a new life?

In Balkans people like me die at birth so they don't have to experience a ruthless competitive world where everything is against them due to poorer neonatal healthcare, a luxury I wish I didn't have to benefit from as it means I am forced to rot in a world as some artificially alive sub 5.
No. In balkans everyone is a sub5. You live in a shithole western country. Consider it.

You have an easy life. Imagine being 6'2ft and HTN attacking my lifestyle. I will continue to rot just to spite people like you. Thank you for the motivation brah
Based, fuck em normalfag NEET haters

Don't know. I just enjoy playing videogames all day. I don't get off to talking to people, probably autism.
Read manga bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
the risk runs too high. it is unfair, worse than murder to give birth to a high prenatal estrogen son with a long boneless midface
long midface doesnt mean shit itself tbh. Its just a downward grown maxilla cucks us hard. Look at Delisola. He has long midface af but no downward growth and he's a psl god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
long midface doesnt mean shit itself tbh. Its just a downward grown maxilla cucks us hard. Look at Delisola. He has long midface af but no downward growth and he's a psl god
agree 100%, but if you are recessed with wide compact midface you are still okay most of the time, but long and downgrown you are doomed

agree 100%, but if you are recessed with wide compact midface you are still okay most of the time, but long and downgrown you are doomed
i had 2.6 fwhr as a child but tongue tie cucked me hard and i ended up with 1.8-1.9 fwhr which means my maxilla has been pushed down and fwhr decreased also despite decent skull wide

i had 2.6 fwhr as a child but tongue tie cucked me hard and i ended up with 1.8-1.9 fwhr which means my maxilla has been pushed down and fwhr decreased also despite decent skull wide
Well no shit cuz your skull grows. The bones only grow downwards and forwards cuz of the way the bones are placed. Nigga use ur brain JFL

Well no shit cuz your skull grows. The bones only grow downwards and forwards cuz of the way the bones are placed. Nigga use ur brain JFL
it's over. im being told by 6'2ft HTN's that i should flip burgers like the good ugly person i am instead of leeching off government and parents.

i know lol. I mean my maxilla grown too much downward rather than forward thats why my fwhr decreased so hard. I have should ended with 2-2.2 fwhr, not 1.8-1.9

@Nebula and the difference between 1.8 and 2-2.1 fwhr is massive, literally 0.5-1psl easily.

it's over. im being told by 6'2ft HTN's that i should flip burgers like the good ugly person i am instead of leeching off government and parents.
Dont listen to them jfl. Gaslighters are present everywhere, but u claim to be low iq so idk if u have the awareness to make the best choices in ur life. Tricky situation

i know lol. I mean my maxilla grown too much downgrown rather than forward thats why my fwhr decreased so hard. I have should ended with 2-2.2 fwhr, not 1.8-1.9
I mean yeah thats true. 2.2 is too compact. 1.8-1.9 is still within the ideal but it depends what points u measured

Dont listen to them jfl. Gaslighters are present everywhere, but u claim to be low iq so idk if u have the awareness to make the best choices in ur life. Tricky situation
im not low iq to the point of intellectual disability, but i am too low IQ to do STEM or have an easy way to moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
@Nebula and the difference between 1.8 and 2-2.1 fwhr is massive, literally 0.5-1psl easily.
Depends if it would ur face cuz everything on ur face is narrowed down. Like even if ur skull widens ur eyes mouth and pretty much everything need to be changed. Hard af

I mean yeah thats true. 2.2 is too compact. 1.8-1.9 is still within the ideal but it depends what points u measured
there is a study which proves fwhr 2+ is ideal jfl. keep coping

there is a study which proves fwhr 2+ is ideal jfl. keep coping
With ur logic barrets face would be ideal which already has been debunked. Care to provide the studies cuz fhwr on its own is meaningless. Like ur going off on one ratio expecting making it u better looking JFL

With ur logic barrets face would be ideal which already has been debunked. Care to provide the studies cuz fhwr on its own is meaningless. Like ur going off on one ratio expecting making it u better looking JFL
bc its ideal. Idc about "debunking" coping mechanism. Barret is 8PSL

obv fwhr itself does mean nothing but i referred to downward growth which is also correlated with fwhr.

• JFL
bc its ideal. Idc about "debunking" coping mechanism. Barret is 8PSL

obv fwhr itself does mean nothing but i referred to downward growth which is also correlated with fwhr.
"Barret is 8 psl" alright nigga good luck in life JFL

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Deleted member 17244
  • +1
no life for my downwarded grown face and 5'8 height.
your only major falio is your height. you could move to a diff country once you've saved up

your only major falio is your height. you could move to a diff country once you've saved up
dude i could benefit from absolutely every plastic surgery which exists. I mean jaw angle implants, zygo implants, rhino, genio etc. I have no money and even if i start wagecucking now i will become an oldcel and with this all this shit i could be easily botched. Thats why i stay with ccw bimax only. I have 99% for success with it

Yeah so rot or kys. JFL cuz ur brain cant even see the obvious flaws in barret
ive been rotting 21 years

dude i could benefit from absolutely every plastic surgery which exists. I mean jaw angle implants, zygo implants, rhino, genio etc. I have no money and even if i start wagecucking now i will become an oldcel and with this all this shit i could be easily botched. Thats why i stay with ccw bimax only. I have 99% for success with it

ive been rotting 21 years
im getting lefort 1 but it wont do anything since my base is far too fucked it is just cope so i can sleep better and waste taxpayers money on someone who's never worked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Attachments

• fwhr.png
    fwhr.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
im getting lefort 1 but it wont do anything since my base is far too fucked it is just cope so i can sleep better and waste taxpayers money on someone who's never worked
look at that downward growth bro. Beyond over. Idk why u thought i was bragging jfl

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323_012313_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_012313_Gallery.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 0