women with long midfaces should be forced to abort if they're gonna have a son

its just an example of what is 15%, im not saying someone who is 180cm would be 207 because of these 15% that are environment people dont throw everything away. I always was chadlite, after puberty i started mouth breathing and didnt get outside now im a htn, its just a case but when you understand orthotropics theory and go outside you will see we are living a pandemic
ur not even horse u just have pheno failo and IPD issue giving u that horse rating which i already mentioned in my post. So much for researching so much about midface when u dont even know the most important component (eyes)

View attachment 2123822it's literally 1:1

everything is pre surgery exept first pic before/after, and the second photo is just a genio, it's not even bimax

Midface ratio is not determined by forward growth

Just look at Jared Leto
jared leto has a 0.89 midface ratio

ur not even horse u just have pheno failo and IPD issue giving u that horse rating which i already mentioned in my post. So much for researching so much about midface when u dont even know the most important component (eyes)
i legit have threads here saying how its all about the eyes. The eyes are important exactly because they are the junction of several bones, and show a lot about how healthy someone is.

i legit have threads here saying how its all about the eyes. The eyes are important exactly because they are the junction of several bones, and show a lot about how healthy someone is.
yet u post jared leto when he has everything else good (yes his shape is cuck tier but its good for prettyboy). U dont have eye colour lashes and harmonizing eye area for the rest of the face compared to him. Also he phenomogs so theres that. Brutal

But he's forward as fuck.
he is not forward mate, when you draw the frankfurt plane its clear
mandible is a little recessed but maxilla is a lot, his round eyes show that from the front.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I'm THE horse. I have a normal ESR of 0.46, but stupidly long face (0,85 or something).
i saw ur face u unfortunately have both combos. Longish nose and very close ipd game over

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
IPD ISSUE NOT HORSE JFLLLLLLLL
so what dude, the eyes should grow vertically together with the midface. If they are not in harmony is because something during the growth process was wrong. In his cases is not only the eyes, the midface is longish.

so what dude, the eyes should grow vertically together with the midface. If they are not in harmony is because something during the growth process was wrong. In his cases is not only the eyes, the midface is longish.
You are a very dumb user indeed. Nothing of value was said. The face is still COMPACT. U can cope all u want but u will be an ipdcel forever

@Nebula I understand lmao
muh not dog forward grown must be subhuman. Yet he still got millions of pussies wet of face alone not even status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
muh not dog forward grown must be subhuman. Yet he still got millions of pussies wet of face alone not even status.
Sure

Can't finish something that's never started.
ur mfr is not even the main issue its just your old looking and that 0.46 is mother nature trying to harmonize whatever is left to harmonize, The narrowness of the face helps the narrow ipd and midface. Thats why. I wish u good luck though on of the few users i would tell that them cuz i wouldnt wish those combos

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You are a very dumb user indeed. Nothing of value was said. The face is still COMPACT. U can cope all u want but u will be an ipdcel forever
u r the one angry here, and i legit dont think i have low ipd when without les distortion, the es ratio is 0 46

u r the one angry here, and i legit dont think i have low ipd when without les distortion, the es ratio is 0 46

i cant see anything on the imgur. @HerpDerpson claims 0.46 es but when u look at his face u can instantly see that he has close IPD (its only 0.46 cuz of narrow face). I have analyzed a million faces by now i know what im talking about

Just give up because you didn't get a good start theory

People like you aren't worth keeping alive and it sounds like you agree
stay mad nigga i will remain alive forever brah. funny how the most bitter cunts on this thread towards me are all at least strong mtn+ facially :D

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ur mfr is not even the main issue its just your old looking and that 0.46 is mother nature trying to harmonize whatever is left to harmonize, The narrowness of the face helps the narrow ipd and midface. Thats why. I wish u good luck though on of the few users i would tell that them cuz i wouldnt wish those combos
you've seen my face yeah? i also have that combo. what can someone like me and herpson do?

i cant see anything on the imgur. @HerpDerpson claims 0.46 es but when u look at his face u can instantly see that he has close IPD (its only 0.46 cuz of narrow face). I have analyzed a million faces by now i know what im talking about
I pmed you witht the image

well i agree with you. But this narrow face has a reason, and thats what orthotropics explains

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
you've seen my face yeah? i also have that combo. what can someone like me and herpson do?
No ur case is different. U have a very downgrown lower third and your face is much wider than his. Your mfr is so long because of your philtrum. Your actual nose isnt that long. Although its not small either. But mfr is not even your nr 1 concern. Ur whole face needs a reconstruction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
stay mad nigga i will remain alive forever brah. funny how the most bitter cunts on this thread towards me are all at least strong mtn+ facially :D
I'm a 5"6.5 indian? Not a great way to prove your point.

I was on this forum long before I became even mtn facially, I was probably uglier than you but didn't just give up like a pussy

This was from last year
Screenshot 20230325 084337 Snapchat

Watching someone cope 7 years of their life away should be comical but it's just sad

Maybe its over now but it wasnt when you gave up.

none of the softmaxxes work for someone as recessed as me #blackpill

jfl at retarded niggers claiming "muh i looksmax bruh i put my tongue on roof of mouth bruh" like really nigga, that is not looksmaxxing that's called normal human respiration.

talk to me when youve had bimax consult, SARMs cycle and scam and betmaxxed for moneymax.
IMG 1112841

half you mentally ill schizo weirdo strong MTN's+ would literally fucking ROPE on the spot if you woke up as me, and you dare think you can give me advice and insult my lifestyle choices? GET CANCER.

No ur case is different. U have a very downgrown lower third and your face is much wider than his. Your mfr is so long because of your philtrum. Your actual nose isnt that long. Although its not small either. But mfr is not even your nr 1 concern. Ur whole face needs a reconstruction
What face reconstructions? My MFR is 0.95, what can be done to help me? ded srs

I pmed you witht the image

well i agree with you. But this narrow face has a reason, and thats what orthotropics explains
I never claimed that orthotropics are wrong but even mike mew in that iconice video of a lookism user asking if mewing could make him a model he literally said "its gonna take more than that to become a model" . Not having a good environment is gonna only cuck u in looks but good genetics will mostly overcome it. Its like a barrier. The worse your genetics the more environment has an impact on your looks, but this is only from what i have observed and is in no way a black and white view cuz life is like a dice roll

• +1
I'm a 5"6.5 indian? Not a great way to prove your point.

I was on this forum long before I became even mtn facially, I was probably uglier than you but didn't just give up like a pussy

This was from last year
View attachment 2123833

Watching someone cope 7 years of their life away should be comical but it's just sad

Maybe its over now but it wasnt when you gave up.
Your height is the only incel thing about you, i just see a MTN even before you started looksmaxxing look at that forward growth and undereye support.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I never claimed that orthotropics are wrong but even mike mew in that iconice video of a lookism user asking if mewing could make him a model he literally said "its gonna take more than that to become a model" . Not having a good environment is gonna only cuck u in looks but good genetics will mostly overcome it. Its like a barrier. The worse your genetics the more environment has an impact on your looks, but this is only from what i have observed and is in no way a black and white view cuz life is like a dice roll
if you go on mike mews site you can actually see a 9 year old with crooked fucked teeth and very small underbite (like 0.5mm), even mewing and headgear 16 hrs a day appliances was not enough to reverse his underbite, his teeth were just slightly straighter. jfl at fools claiming mewing help them at 14 years of age top kek

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What face reconstructions? My MFR is 0.95, what can be done to help me? ded srs
Your always focussing on mfr like its your main issue JFL when your face as a whole is fucked. Theres tons of people around that ratio still mogging yet you isolate that ratio like its that reason that it made u subhuman in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Your always focussing on mfr like its your main issue JFL when your face as a whole is fucked. Theres tons of people around that ratio still mogging yet you isolate that ratio like its that reason that it made u subhuman in the first place
okey ignore the MFR then, is it just the generalized recession thats making me subhuman? like no undereye support, lack of angularity and philtrum length etc?

if you go on mike mews site you can actually see a 9 year old with crooked fucked teeth and very small underbite (like 0.5mm), even mewing and headgear 16 hrs a day appliances was not enough to reverse his underbite, his teeth were just slightly straighter. jfl at fools claiming mewing help them at 14 years of age top kek
Most mewing transformations are just different angles and puberty JFL

• +1
okey ignore the MFR then, is it just the generalized recession thats making me subhuman? like no undereye support, lack of angularity and philtrum length etc?
correct start

• +1
Of course it would take more than that, because mewing doesnt work in adults. The idea isnt this.
Genetics nowadays serve to point who can adapt better to this shitty environment. Everything in your body has an evolutive purpose, evolution wouldnt let ugly people like 80% nowadays to spread their genes.

Your height is the only incel thing about you, i just see a MTN even before you started looksmaxxing look at that forward growth and undereye support.
The cope just doesn't stop

What do you mean "claims"? It's what the app measured.

Nothing. And you seem to be quite potent at that.
I meant thats what u said i didnt look at the app shit just what you wrote

The cope just doesn't stop
nah but being completely honest, the only bad thing i see about you when i look at that before pic is your weight, hips and height. your face is completely normal looking and possibly a touch above avg, you are very forward grown and have good undereye support only falio is the puffiness and maybe buccal distribution all of which are easy fixes.

the only people who criticise me mog me facially so they cannot possibly understand my situation as they haven't been treated as poorly as me.
What do you mean "claims"? It's what the app measured.

Nothing. And you seem to be quite potent at that.
Sadge

Of course it would take more than that, because mewing doesnt work in adults. The idea isnt this.
Genetics nowadays serve to point who can adapt better to this shitty environment. Everything in your body has an evolutive purpose, evolution wouldnt let ugly people like 80% nowadays to spread their genes.
Because ugly people could still fuck and get kids through other ways (money status connections) this is like basic history lol how do u completely miss that point? I mean theres gl people out there breeding femcels ofcourse ugly genes will exist

• +1
nah but being completely honest, the only bad thing i see about you when i look at that before pic is your weight, hips and height. your face is completely normal looking and possibly a touch above avg, you are very forward grown and have good undereye support only falio is the puffiness and maybe buccal distribution all of which are easy fixes.

the only people who criticise me mog me facially so they cannot possibly understand my situation as they haven't been treated as poorly as me.

Sadge
Fair points tbh

Have you posted ur face here?

• +1
Because ugly people could still fuck and get kids through other ways (money status connections) this is like basic history lol how do u completely miss that point? I mean theres gl people out there breeding femcels ofcourse ugly genes will exist
not to mention de novo mutations, unlucky genetic recombination, certain genes being more attractive on other races/genders. its so multifactorial that it is barely worth discussing

Fair points tbh

Have you posted ur face here?
i have many many times and in PM's. it was my avatar at the point of creating this thread

not to mention de novo mutations, unlucky genetic recombination, certain genes being more attractive on other races/genders. its so multifactorial that it is barely worth discussing
basically DICE ROLL as i said many times

• +1
look at stuff everyone has. 8 billion people in this world and everyone has. Do you agree that in this case is not an evolutionary accident, right?
Everyone grow nails. When you look you could say "man nails that grow nonstop kinda make sense because they can be used in fights, but they arent that important. Someone could survive and have sex without them growing nonstop". But no, everyone has. Evolution acted for hundreds of millions of years. It became to an advanced point of having an affect in the most minimal stuff.
This is just one example but you could use this for so many stuff that can seem not very important in the human body but that everyone has. Everything has a purpose. The face is fundamental to attraction, it should be a priority in evolution, of course there would still be more attractive people and less attractive people because its how it works. But there shouldnt be such a discrepancy. People who are very ugly would pass their genes way harder, in hundreds of millions of years the very inferior genes wouldnt thrive.
So if the face is fundamental to attraction and to sex, why there is such a discrepancy in looks nowadays? Its a question i had since im a kid. But it all made sense when you look at looks theory and see that some patterns are universally considered attractive, high cheekbones, strong undereye support, good lenght in eyes, stronger eyebrows, shorter midface, not short lips, strong jaw. These are universally attractive for a reason, because they signal that this person is HEALTHY. There is no other reason for why that would happen.
So if these traits are universally attractive, why some people dont have them? And thats where the orthotropics theory connect the dots perfectly.

Its a bad written text but explains how this argument of "Well evolution isnt perfect" doesnt apply in this case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Its a bad written text but explains how this argument of "Well evolution isnt perfect" doesnt apply in this case
You don't have to force yourself to accept that evoution is even real and try to make the rest of your points adhere to it. I mean, you can, but at the end of the day, it's your choice to even believe in it or not.

Im not even into the blackpill stuff, because it doesnt interest me. But what people who are say is the exact proof that is not genetics. If a good looking guy is fucking with 20 girls and the ugly with idk one, in eovlution this good looking guy would spread the genes way faster than the ugly one. This happening in the long term for hundred of millions of years would cause the VERY ugly genes to end.

Thats the reason the neanderthals went extinct, they looked too different (They were smarter but they were also worst socially). Just so you see how evolution take care of the most minimal stuff, look at blue eyes. An adaption that makes easier for people in darker places to see.
And its not only orthotropics who theorize about environmental changes. There are dozens of books who show how our faces are shrinking. Jaws, Gaps, Weston Price book, there is the monkeys studies etc.

What?
You don't have to force yourself to accept that evoution is even real and try to make the rest of your points adhere to it. I mean, you can, but at the end of the day, it's your choice to even believe in it or not.

look at stuff everyone has. 8 billions people in this world and everyone has. Do you agree that in this case is not an evolutionary accident, right?
Everyone grow nails. When you look you could say "man nails that grow nonstop kinda make sense because they can be used in fights, but they arent that important. Someone could survive and have sex without them growing nonstop". But no, everyone has. Evolution acted for hundreds of millions of years. It became to an advanced point of having an affect in the most minimal stuff.
This is just one example but you could use this for so many stuff that can seem not very important in the human body but that everyone has. Everything has a purpose. The face is fundamental to attraction, it should be a priority in evolution, of course there would still be more attractive people and less attractive people because its how it works. But there shouldnt be such a discrepancy. People who are very ugly would pass their genes way harder, in hundreds of millions of years the very inferior genes wouldnt thrive.
So if the face is fundamental to attraction and to sex, why there is such a discrepancy in looks nowadays? Its a question i had since im a kid. But it all made sense when you look at looks theory and see that some patterns are universally considered attractive, high cheekbones, strong undereye support, good lenght in eyes, stronger eyebrows, shorter midface, not short lips, strong jaw. These are universally attractive for a reason, because they signal that this person is HEALTHY. There is no other reason for why that would happen.
So if these traits are universally attractive, why some people dont have them? And thats where the orthotropics theory connect the dots perfectly.

Such an easy question to answer because we are humans and dont think black and white muh healthy yes you are right about those traits but as i said men would still fuck some whore with bug eyes and horseface as long as she has a good body cuz the good body signals fertility even though the face is shit quality. Women had no other way than to follow the man even if he was ugly and manlet during oppresion. Most people dont think in the way eugenics obsessed people do. Hitlermaxxing is your route.

another thing worth noting about environment vs genetics pill: infant mortality for royals 250+ yrs ago was about 40-50%, now it is 0.4% in 1st world countries for the lowest of the low. this leads to babies with shit defective genes like myself to potentially reproduce and make more retarded subhumans through betabux game or getting lucky all thanks to the miracle of modern medicine! :D