women with long midfaces should be forced to abort if they're gonna have a son

i know because 1.86 fwhr is bad jfl. And i dunno what do u mean by measure from the center of a mouth. Fwhr means bizygo width / midface length
Sure but the width of the face is increased according to the height of the center of the mouth

My fwhr is 1.93 but from the center its 1.79

I have a very thin upper lip

the risk runs too high. it is unfair, worse than murder to give birth to a high prenatal estrogen son with a long boneless midface
I relate to u brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Screenshot 20230323 013213 ImageMeter
dont do bimax, you will look like a monkey, your forward growth is good
Jaw implant will do the work and ascend u

Your face is already good tbh

View attachment 2121336 dont do bimax, you will look like a monkey, your forward growth is good
Jaw implant will do the work and ascend u

Your face is already good tbh
and i have underbite and obvious lower maxillary recession. Jfl i need bimax af

OP you need to an NHS psychologist or therapist before you start consulting maxfacs. Lurk here some more and youll realise that there is no surgical cure for a long face, you will have it for life and nothing can change it. That plus your mouthbreathing has flattened your orbitals and nasomaxillary projection so bimax advancement is gonna make your lower third better at the cost of your upper face which already pancake teir. NHS will not cover midfacial implants. All that shit is irrelevant tho because youre a 23 year old man with 0 skills or profficiency, you arent well travelled and probably cant maintain a conversation about any topic that a woman would find interesting. You cant bypass being interesting by surgically modifying your face, your base is literally too far gone to ever hope to get to a level of attractiveness that women will just throw themselves at you no matter what you say. Start by getting a hobby, maybe learn an instrument, go backpacking for a bit. When people say youre rotting theyre talking about your brain after almost a decade of adult video game addiction and withdrawl from society. The literal worst thing you could do rn is believe that your life will begin after you get surgery. There are so many ugly mfkers out there that arent blackpilled on looks that just go travelling or become deeply invested in hobbies that are interesting that get pussy constantly. Youre an incel because youre a coward not because youre ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879

fakecel kys

OP you need to an NHS psychologist or therapist before you start consulting maxfacs. Lurk here some more and youll realise that there is no surgical cure for a long face, you will have it for life and nothing can change it. That plus your mouthbreathing has flattened your orbitals and nasomaxillary projection so bimax advancement is gonna make your lower third better at the cost of your upper face which already pancake teir. NHS will not cover midfacial implants. All that shit is irrelevant tho because youre a 23 year old man with 0 skills or profficiency, you arent well travelled and probably cant maintain a conversation about any topic that a woman would find interesting. You cant bypass being interesting by surgically modifying your face, your base is literally too far gone to ever hope to get to a level of attractiveness that women will just throw themselves at you no matter what you say. Start by getting a hobby, maybe learn an instrument, go backpacking for a bit. When people say youre rotting theyre talking about your brain after almost a decade of adult video game addiction and withdrawl from society. The literal worst thing you could do rn is believe that your life will begin after you get surgery. There are so many ugly mfkers out there that arent blackpilled on looks that just go travelling or become deeply invested in hobbies that are interesting that get pussy constantly. Youre an incel because youre a coward not because youre u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 17244
OP you need to an NHS psychologist or therapist before you start consulting maxfacs. Lurk here some more and youll realise that there is no surgical cure for a long face, you will have it for life and nothing can change it. That plus your mouthbreathing has flattened your orbitals and nasomaxillary projection so bimax advancement is gonna make your lower third better at the cost of your upper face which already pancake teir. NHS will not cover midfacial implants. All that shit is irrelevant tho because youre a 23 year old man with 0 skills or profficiency, you arent well travelled and probably cant maintain a conversation about any topic that a woman would find interesting. You cant bypass being interesting by surgically modifying your face, your base is literally too far gone to ever hope to get to a level of attractiveness that women will just throw themselves at you no matter what you say. Start by getting a hobby, maybe learn an instrument, go backpacking for a bit. When people say youre rotting theyre talking about your brain after almost a decade of adult video game addiction and withdrawl from society. The literal worst thing you could do rn is believe that your life will begin after you get surgery. There are so many ugly mfkers out there that arent blackpilled on looks that just go travelling or become deeply invested in hobbies that are interesting that get pussy constantly. Youre an incel because youre a coward not because youre ugly.
who's alt account is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
everything I said is true, maybe try having sex? realistically you need to get a job and take the NT pill before any surgery will ascend you bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
everything I said is true, maybe try having sex? realistically you need to get a job and take the NT pill before any surgery will ascend you bhai
I've been laughed at in public for my looks (even when my hair was normal). I look even worse in motion if you can believe that.

I've been laughed at in public for my looks (even when my hair was normal). I look even worse in motion if you can believe that.
why did u not to try just having sex? works for me

wtf laughing at you? aren't you paranoid? you look like an average everyday guy

• JFL
I believe you bro but if you truly believe that youre so deformed then what do you have to loose. Just chase poon with no regard for to rejection (obvs dont assault anyone) if you get some job at a bar there will be women there, men too. Make some friends, hit up some chicks, drink some alcohol and if they hate you just relocate somewhere else. There isnt some big groupchat where everyone but you talks about the shit you say or do. 7bn people in this world, 30% of them are clinically retarded. Literally just burn through them like fuel. I promise you you are not too ugly to get laid and getting laid will help you become more NT. When you have a chad jaw and a normal slimmer nose itll just become easier but people wont magically want to be youre friend if you withdrawn but with a nice jaw. Take the dark triad pill brah.

• JFL
the risk runs too high. it is unfair, worse than murder to give birth to a high prenatal estrogen son with a long boneless midface
Almost a year in this forum and u still didnt understood that long midface is not genetic

Almost a year in this forum and u still didnt understood that long midface is not genetic
It is

like this guy is recessed af but with a short midface and 2+ fwhr

• +1
it is partially genetic you mong

someone with a brachyfacial skull would end up with a deepbite and still short midface from mouth-breathing, someone who is doli/meso will end up looking more like your typical mouth-breather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
it is partially genetic you mong

someone with a brachyfacial skull would end up with a deepbite and still short midface from mouth-breathing, someone who is doli/meso will end up looking more like your typical mouth-breather
thats just not true. A lot of models are doli and meso and they have good miface ratio. Not only that but this is not genetic also, it is affected by your position during gestation. Go study

i wish it was, but is cope. View attachment 2123745 0.91 midface, large ass philtrum
I'm not talking about his mid face ratio which is fucked by his long recessed philtrum (his nose is very small)

I'm talking about his overall face, which is far from the HORSE recessed long face, like the op

Midface ratio with a good fwhr always harmonizes a face

many models are proof of this,

Alessandro Dellisola ETC (mid face ratio of 0.92)

Of course they're not recessed

Last edited:
Long midface is high T

I'm not talking about his mid face ratio which is fucked by his long recessed philtrum (his nose is very small)

I'm talking about his overall face, which is far from the HORSE recessed long face, like the op

Midface ratio with a good fwhr always harmonizes a face

many models are proof of this,

Alessandro Dellisola ETC (mid face ratio of 0.92)

Of course they're not recessed
just reduced his philtrum,made his eyes a little more positive and reduced nostril size. It legit so little and the impactis insane. Its not genetic.

Fucking cope. If I looked better none of that would've happened. I have low IQ and autism non-nt socially anxious from peer abuse and trauma so I cannot get any good jobs even if I wanted to. I could start working at 40 and I'd die in the same job if I had started it at 18.
i start working at 22 i have a severe social anxiety and im austic asf dont have documents to prove it i currently left my job and now im dead asf

View attachment 2123750 just reduced his philtrum,made his eyes a little more positive and reduced nostril size. It legit so little and the impactis insane. Its not genetic.
there are people with recessed face af with a mid face ratio of 1:1

All is genetic, mewing and those other things are the biggest lie of the decade

Mike mew look trash

Mike mew look trash
show examples

• +1
Keep making excuses bro. Autism just affects social interactions which may be why you got bullied but this “trauma” won’t get you sympathy. Millions of kids get bullied + Millions of people look worse than you all over America. Are you so low IQ you can’t go get a job in fast food or retail? What do you do all day for the past 7 years? Think about the fact you got bullied? I don’t want to sound like an asshole but those excuses don’t cut it to me. If I were like you my parents would’ve thrown me out by now.
Just shut your fucking mouth you idiot. Fuck you. You cannot fucking work in retail or fast food with autism. Are you retarded?

Mike mew look trash
Okay, I do believe that things are mostly genetic, but if you if think absolutely nothing else matters then you're just treating it like a religion, where you don't want to accept anything that falls outside of your preconceived circle.

Just shut your fucking mouth you idiot. Fuck you. You cannot fucking work in retail or fast food with autism. Are you retarded?
What I noticed is, interacting with customers isn't even that annoying because you just have a set of predetermined responses like a drone, it's having coworkers is what causes horrible strain on the psyche. I'd recommend any job where you're alone at your workplace, like a lone store clerk at a tiny shop.

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless
Okay, I do believe that things are mostly genetic, but if you if think absolutely nothing else matters then you're just treating it like a religion, where you don't want to accept anything that falls outside of your preconceived circle.
surgeries only work on subhumans or extrem failos like big nose, if you talk about ascension

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless and Deleted member 24789
What I noticed is, interacting with customers isn't even that annoying because you just have a set of predetermined responses like a drone, it's having coworkers is what causes horrible strain on the psyche. I'd recommend any job where you're alone at your workplace, like a lone store clerk at a tiny shop.
Even just factory work or working as a commissioner is so much better. bignose is a stupid guy, simply no other words for that. What makes him think he can give out advice while sounding like an ugly boomer? NEVER accept a job with a low wage in which you also have to work your ass off and get disrespected on the daily. Never should anyone have this little self respect.
Also even though companies try to be a little more inclusive, it‘s still fucking hard to work anywhere with any mental disorder.
This fucking forum got infested with people who think they‘re wise and ascended all while being low IQ ugly wannabe normies.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 18879
Even just factory work or working as a commissioner is so much better. bignose is a stupid guy, simply no other words for that. What makes him think he can give out advice while sounding like an ugly boomer? NEVER accept a job with a low wage in which you also have to work your ass off and get disrespected on the daily. Never should anyone have this little self respect.
Also even though companies try to be a little more inclusive, it‘s still fucking hard to work anywhere with any mental disorder.
This fucking forum got infested with people who think they‘re wise and ascended all while being low IQ ugly wannabe normies.
They'll never understand, imagine being as privileged as they are, neurotypical, good-looking (chadlite supposedly), and then finding out about this site, just how much of a narcy low empathy piece of shit they must be top kek (not referring to the guy you're quoting, but others in this thread)

• +1
They'll never understand, imagine being as privileged as they are, neurotypical, good-looking (chadlite supposedly), and then finding out about this site, just how much of a narcy low empathy piece of shit they must be top kek (not referring to the guy you're quoting, but others in this thread)
it's because they're not happy even being chadlite and fucking stacy. They cope here to become giga chad, and they are autistic and not NT. All the chads you see here are autistic without life goals

• +1
View attachment 2123797View attachment 2123798View attachment 2123799View attachment 2123800

All this guys are 1:1 or very close

they all come from bimax/genio surgeries
last face is legit long, first is longish. Second face is post surgery i guess? Short face syndrome is different because they had a short midface for the wrong reasons, because they mantained the tongue between the teeths both the maxilla and the jaw lost height. If this is pre surgery i will be impressed.

No point debating environment copers. Its like claiming u can change ur IQ, muscles or even height. Most of it is set in stone and u can only reach your potential limit through a good environment. It cant make u chad. Chad is born
u r the coper here. Its way easier to blame genetics. Height is only 85% genetics, the same applies to iq and even beauty. The thing is that those 15% look like little but are the difference between ugly and chad, small and tall (15% is from 180cm to 207cm for example), smart or dumb.

last face is legit long, first is longish. Second face is post surgery i guess? Short face syndrome is different because they had a short midface for the wrong reasons, because they mantained the tongue between the teeths both the maxilla and the jaw lost height. If this is pre surgery i will be impressed.
No man

They're all good

No man

They're all good
midface ratio of last face is legit less than 0.9, but about the 2nc pic. Do you remember if it was post surgery?

midface ratio of last face is legit less than 0.9, but about the 2nc pic. Do you remember if it was post surgery?
Screenshot 20230325 140657 Photo Editor
it's literally 1:1

everything is pre surgery exept first pic before/after, and the second photo is just a genio, it's not even bimax

Midface ratio is not determined by forward growth

Just look at Jared Leto

it's because they're not happy even being chadlite and fucking stacy. They cope here to become giga chad, and they are autistic and not NT. All the chads you see here are autistic without life goals
There was never a natural Chad here, as far as I remember. All of them are surgerymaxxed. The best looking natural guys were chadlites.

u r the coper here. Its way easier to blame genetics. Height is only 85% genetics, the same applies to iq and even beauty. The thing is that those 15% look like little but are the difference between ugly and chad, small and tall (15% is from 180cm to 207cm for example), smart or dumb.
alright u lost me at 180 vs 207 nigga u need some sense in reality, Good environment brings a normie max to htn and let me say it to u pal. HTN is not enough for looks halo (the thing that matters). Chad is born not made as i said

• +1
View attachment 2123822it's literally 1:1

everything is pre surgery exept first pic before/after, and the second photo is just a genio, it's not even bimax

Just look at Jared Leto
As i said no point debating. Its not even the ratio that matters that much cuz its dependant on ipd (yes close eyes is still ugly). Its about the nose length and overall shape of the face that indicates horse or not.

• +1
I doubt he‘s even good looking. Been on here for almost 6 years on and off and can count the good looking people on one hand. They probably don‘t post much I guess.
Yeah those guys are pieces of shit. Check out neets.me for more relatability

alright u lost me at 180 vs 207 nigga u need some sense in reality, Good environment brings a normie max to htn and let me say it to u pal. HTN is not enough for looks halo (the thing that matters). Chad is born not made as i said
its just an example of what is 15%, im not saying someone who is 180cm would be 207 because of these 15% that are environment people dont throw everything away. I always was chadlite, after puberty i started mouth breathing and didnt get outside now im a htn, its just a case but when you understand orthotropics theory and go outside you will see we are living a pandemic

There was never a natural Chad here, as far as I remember. All of them are surgerymaxxed. The best looking natural guys were chadlites.
they all surgerymaxxed or filter faceapped maxxed water. U need a good base and 99% dont have that here and are better of just careermaxxing, hobbymaxxing or just rotting if thats what u like

• +1
Being a chadlite is enough to have 1000 tinder matches and fuck all the most beautiful foids in your area
those who ascended were never below HTN and they had big failos (big noses etc). Everyone else won't ascend because there isn't the skull base for it
95% of the forum is gapped at mtn/htn

View attachment 2123822it's literally 1:1

Just look at Jared Leto
Bro he is with the mouth open, you need to measure how much the lips are opened and add to it.