women with long midfaces should be forced to abort if they're gonna have a son

Such an easy question to answer because we are humans and dont think black and white muh healthy yes you are right about those traits but as i said men would still fuck some whore with bug eyes and horseface as long as she has a good body cuz the good body signals fertility even though the face is shit quality. Women had no other way than to follow the man even if he was ugly and manlet during oppresion. Most people dont think in the way eugenics obsessed people do. Hitlermaxxing is your route.
Uou relax there, dont try to put me as a racist. Im not saying anything about race. In fact stronger jaws are mostly found in black people. It doesnt matter if man would have sex with uglier woman, they would still prioritize good looking woman. And thats how evolution works. Something doesnt change in just one generation. Its an accumulative process over hundreds of millions of years.

In fact, you are more to eugenics than what im saying. Hitler believed genetics were everything, and that there was good and bad genes. Im saying exactly the opposite.

another thing worth noting about environment vs genetics pill: infant mortality for royals 250+ yrs ago was about 40-50%, now it is 0.4% in 1st world countries for the lowest of the low. this leads to babies with shit defective genes like myself to potentially reproduce and make more retarded subhumans through betabux game or getting lucky all thanks to the miracle of modern medicine! :D
I agree with you. Future will be scary, humans think they are superior to nature, but there will be consequences to live with this illusion of "progress".

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
infant mortality for royals 250+ yrs ago was about 40-50%
Those people were already far removed from the nature though. You should always compare to people before agriculture (which we don't have much ways to do).
this leads to babies with shit defective genes like myself to potentially reproduce
Nowadays, not so miuch. Outside of countries where women don't get a choice (and people in those countries are ugly).

In fact, you are more to eugenics than what im saying. Hitler believed genetics were everything, and that there was good and bad genes. Im saying exactly the opposite.
isnt the quality of genetics that matter at the end of the day? Its only done through perfect environment so idk why ur so against me mentioning hitler jfl

No one should be aborted, even if Down Syndrome... All babies are from God 🥺

i have many many times and in PM's. it was my avatar at the point of creating this thread
Can you dm it to me I wanna see if I'm judging too harshly

I'll show you what I look like now too

isnt the quality of genetics that matter at the end of the day? Its only done through perfect environment so idk why ur so against me mentioning hitler jfl
? Its exactly the opposite of what im saying

? Its exactly the opposite of what im saying
Your treating environment like its everything when good genetics are only created through an environment in the first place. Didnt read all ur text cuz theres too much of it, Ur postmaxxing hard

Your treating environment like its everything when good genetics are only created through an environment in the first place. Didnt read all ur text cuz theres too much of it, Ur postmaxxing hard
At this point i have no desire to looksmax or do anything. After discovering the stuff i discovered i cant find a reason to live in society, im thinking about going living in the mountains. In the meantime in rotting here lol

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
At this point i have no desire to looksmax or do anything. After discovering the stuff i discovered i cant find a reason to live in society, im thinking about going living in the mountains. In the meantime in rotting here lol
Nigga if u need to vent just pm me and we will figure something out but probably nothing since u already concluded your choice but u can still vent ofcourse

Have you talked to a girl ? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Struggler03 and HerpDerpson
JFL at you thinking your private health insurance will cover any of that. Also “when I look better I might work” wtf is that. You have to look like Brad Pitt to flip burgers dumbass? Also you’re 23 so your parents aren’t dying for at least a couple decades (waiting for your parents to die to get their house is also sad).

My guy, this mofo has a severe form of anxiety disorder. I know he sounds like an entitled lazy dog, but based on what he is saying, it's less "laziness" and more of an obsession about being perfect.

It's like a post I read earlier where a poster was like my surgery will lead to me finishing my degree, my degree will lead to a job and so on. Kinda like a chain reaction.

Right now, he believes he's still stuck on step 1.

I have a bit of his tendacies as well, not as severe, but that whole "everything needs to be perfect."

My friends and family thought I was being rude by refusing to go to dinner with them, when the real reason was me being so fucking self conscious of my chin when biting down.

My guy, this mofo has a severe form of anxiety disorder. I know he sounds like an entitled lazy dog, but based on what he is saying, it's less "laziness" and more of an obsession about being perfect.

It's like a post I read earlier where a poster was like my surgery will lead to me finishing my degree, my degree will lead to a job and so on. Kinda like a chain reaction.

Right now, he believes he's still stuck on step 1.

I have a bit of his tendacies as well, not as severe, but that whole "everything needs to be perfect."

My friends and family thought I was being rude by refusing to go to dinner with them, when the real reason was me being so fucking self conscious of my chin when biting down.
Lol I used to have that similar bite problem before I got Invisalign look into it. But even so, mfer needs to do sum he’s like 23 and has done nothing. Ok he can do nothing another 7 years and be 30 and not have moved and just blame his anxiety disorder.

You said you want empathy OP right? You want me to be emphatic?

Right now you are thinking getting bimax or whatever surgery is step #1 to fixing your life yes?

That's the first domino?

You get jaw surgery, then your perfect jaw leads to everything else?

Perfect jaw ----> finishing degree ----> job -----> girlfriend and so on

It won't work.

You are putting yourself behind in all other aspects while you obsess over your jaw.

I get it, I have the same obsessesion.

Here's my solution, wear a mask for now. That's what I do.

Tell anyone who asks you have a relative who got covid, it doesn't matter. Wear a mask when you go out, so that hyperfixation on your jaw has a temporary remedy.

Here's an even better idea, get an online remote job. You don't have to show your face at all.

If not a job, my suggestion is you start college immediately and get a degree. Again, wear a mask till your jaw surgery. Covid normalized it, so no one will pay any attention to you.

You said you want to work yeah? But your face prevents you from doing so? That's your solution, wear a mask. You don't have to talk to nobody.

Listen to me, if you don't do this, you will fall behind in other areas. You will fall behind career wise, you will fall behind socially.

You wanted emphathy, there's your emphathy.

Last edited:
Idk man, my mum had kind of a long face but I still came out compact. It's really a roll of the dice, genetic recombination is a bitch so you might as well just stop caring unless the woman has some blatantly objectionable, heritable feature (eg 4 feet tall, giga bug eyes, etc)

Lol I used to have that similar bite problem before I got Invisalign look into it. But even so, mfer needs to do sum he’s like 23 and has done nothing. Ok he can do nothing another 7 years and be 30 and not have moved and just blame his anxiety disorder.
My bite is too severe for braces alone surgeon and dentist said I need 2 surgeries (SARPE and Lefort/BSSO)

You said you want empathy OP right? You want me to be emphatic?

Right now you are thinking getting bimax or whatever surgery is step #1 to fixing your life yes?

That's the first domino?

You get jaw surgery, then your perfect jaw leads to everything else?

Perfect jaw ----> finishing degree ----> job -----> girlfriend and so on

It won't work.

You are putting yourself behind in all other aspects while you obsess over your jaw.

I get it, I have the same obsessesion.

Here's my solution, wear a mask for now. That's what I do.

Tell anyone who asks you have a relative who got covid, it doesn't matter. Wear a mask when you go out, so that hyperfixation on your jaw has a temporary remedy.

Here's an even better idea, get an online remote job. You don't have to show your face at all.

If not a job, my suggestion is you start college immediately and get a degree. Again, wear a mask till your jaw surgery. Covid normalized it, so no one will pay any attention to you.

You said you want to work yeah? But your face prevents you from doing so? That's your solution, wear a mask. You don't have to talk to nobody.

Listen to me, if you don't do this, you will fall behind in other areas. You will fall behind career wise, you will fall behind socially.

You wanted emphathy, there's your emphathy.
i dont care tbh, sick and tired of seeing women with relationships and friends going out etc in my country getting disability. my hand atrophied irreversibly because i was so anxious to go outside and see a dr to get the ball rolling for surgery. i am not going to work minimum wage looking the way i do with autism and a fucked up hand. i cant go to college or w/e, im not from america. id need to do level 3 btech that costs a fuck tonne, then go to university, it's completely over. 23 is too old to do anything. so i will LDAR instead as i want, sadly i cant enjoy vidya as much cus i got hand atrophy. brootal

keep gaslighting me on looks tho ive had people ask me what's wrong with my face irl, people on this forum being pieces of shit about me etc top kek!

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Long midface is better and masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
if you go on mike mews site you can actually see a 9 year old with crooked fucked teeth and very small underbite (like 0.5mm), even mewing and headgear 16 hrs a day appliances was not enough to reverse his underbite, his teeth were just slightly straighter. jfl at fools claiming mewing help them at 14 years of age top kek

this post deserves more attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
this post deserves more attention
it will shatter the delusions of kiddos in puberty, they can't handle the truth!

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I've outlasted the 2 bluepilled nigger wagie fucker faggots that posted in my thread. BOOYAH SON

its all about la midface